More Buyouts Coming!

littlecountry

Ford, in a regulatory filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, also said it had received union approval to offer another 4,100 buyout packages at seven plants it has identified as shutdown targets under the restructuring it calls the "Way Forward."

I sure hope this is true, 'Little'.....It's great news for me. That's what I've been waiting for..................... :happy feet: :happy feet:

Ford, in a regulatory filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, also said it had received union approval to offer another 4,100 buyout packages at seven plants it has identified as shutdown targets under the restructuring it calls the "Way Forward."

I also hope this is true!!! Ford had a sign up at my ACH plant about 4mths ago, just under 200 signed up. Ford said let them all have the buyout, our local put a stop to it and only allowed 120, 70 of us got screwed by the guys I pay into!! all about head count!

You got that shit right^^^^ There is no thinking about it,the UAW is putting a cap on the numbers offered.

This is why all that want a buyout need to call downtown and complain!!!! Write your local news paper and let them know how your local is stopping Ford from offering you a buyout!!!! All of us stuck at ACH plants are really screwed!!!! When they hung the ACH sign out front it was like putting up the FORSALE SIGN!! The head of ACH told our plant that we are to be sold by next contract, and the local sat in this meeting and said nothing!!

Face it folks... The reason the UAW is blocking extras and believe me the National UAW Ford department downtown stopped an extra 75 at my plant alone is that they want to continue the enslavement at our expense. :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan: While these elitist, self-indulging pigs and bottom feeders continue to pad their pockets!

Hey Ford... RISE UP AND CUT THAT CHECK NOW! So we can enrich ourselves instead of enriching this USELESS AND WORTHLESS union.

By the articles I read I think the union is standing in the way of FORD offering buyouts across the board!!

Duh!!!

People on these forums have been stating that the UAW was blocking buyouts for months.

What does it take to prove to some of you that the UAW is not looking out for you?

You got that shit right^^^^ There is no thinking about it,the UAW is putting a cap on the numbers offered.

OLD NEWS - UAW BLOCKING BUYOUTS

TRUE it is the UAW stopping the buyouts but many do not want to believe it.

The more workers that take buyouts the less union dues collected by the UAW.

The UAW will wait until the last minute at most plants scheduled to close and by then Ford will not be offering.

These local unions are doing nothing for the workers.

Duh!!!

People on these forums have been stating that the UAW was blocking buyouts for months.

What does it take to prove to some of you that the UAW is not looking out for you?

OLD NEWS - UAW BLOCKING BUYOUTS

These local unions are doing nothing for the workers.

They have to pay for all those jackets, bowling towels, trips to Vegas, donuts, and dinners some how.