OHAP Plant Problems

fatboy101

Listen up all you OHIO warriors!!!!! you can take this to the bank, your bank, AVON bank, LORAIN bank, or whatever. YOU ARE next on the closing block, and it's comming alot sooner than you think, you have many, and meant many external and internal problems among, unions VS unions and managements VS managements, productions not met, managements pointed finger at managements, unions pointed finger at unions, and the whole freakin list go on and on eversince you guys merged. How do I knew this? news travel fast within. Some of our staffers were out there per requested of your plant manger, and man......oh, man....you guys are in BIGASS troubles.

Pardon me if I'm wrong about this but you seem almost gleeful about this. :shrug:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Listen up all you OHIO warriors!!!!! you can take this to the bank, your bank, AVON bank, LORAIN bank, or whatever. YOU ARE next on the closing block, and it's comming alot sooner than you think, you have many, and meant many external and internal problems among, unions VS unions and managements VS managements, productions not met, managements pointed finger at managements, unions pointed finger at unions, and the whole freakin list go on and on eversince you guys merged. How do I knew this? news travel fast within. Some of our staffers were out there per requested of your plant manger, and man......oh, man....you guys are in BIGASS troubles.

Misery enjoys company in Twin Cities does it? I hardly think that anyone of any clout or importance within Ford Motor Company would be entrusting such confidential and internal information with someone that butchers the English language as you do.

Trying to cause trouble with others on this site isn't going to save your plant... besides that, if you're lucky, you may be working at Ohio Assembly after they idle yours.

Pardon me if I'm wrong about this but you seem almost gleeful about this. :shrug:

He is. It's "If I can't have it neither can you" attitude talking. Jealousy, whatever you want to call it.

TCAP'er,

Ford will close OHAP (and any other facility for that matter) if they desire even if we make production which we are by the way. I'm not sure if it's within the time range, but we're doing it less than 10hrs. Not counting things like the power outage on dayshift the other day and matters out of our control.

Based on things like flex, one could easily see we're in danger of closure. You don't need "staffers" to see that. I'm preparing now anyway to be safe. Last I knew I can go with it anyway.... but that's a whole nuther argument.

:rockon: Hey there puss- squad ? Escandon, Ladikos, and Brummitt, hows the caucus coming along ? Should be powerful, I mean hell, ladies like you getting together to form a caucus. Everyone else with political aspirations have got to be shakin in their boots.

What are you guys gonna do for fundraising? may I suggest a quilting bee. I wouldve said spelling bee; but none of you could win. Maybe you could have a taffy pull; yeah, thats it a taffy pull. Yates could make the funny brownies for refreshments, Ladikos could make some kool- aid. No forget that, he'd screw that up.hell, probably wouldn't be able to get him to stop pullin Escandons taffy. Escandon likes that ya know.

Have ya gotten Jimmy H on board yet? Marvin Jones ? (hes a gimme) Cmon girls let us know how it's goin. :rockon:

I wonder if that 400 pound Bozo The Clown look-a-alike AMY JAYNES BROWN will be involved in it?I remember that her husband RICH BROWN from the BROOKPARK FORD plant,had to go to a place like the BETTY FORD CLINIC because he was hooked on CRYSTAL METH and various other DRUGS.Maybe they could COOK UP something special and sell it to help raise money if you know what I mean!I think that she was seperated at birth from TAMMY FAYE BAKER.I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was just floating along like a GOODYEAR BLIMP.How can she look in the mirror and not bust out laughing at herself?Everytime I see her,I thank GOD for the good laugh.Thank you Jesus!

He is. It's "If I can't have it neither can you" attitude talking. Jealousy, whatever you want to call it.

TCAP'er,

Ford will close OHAP (and any other facility for that matter) if they desire even if we make production which we are by the way. I'm not sure if it's within the time range, but we're doing it less than 10hrs. Not counting things like the power outage on dayshift the other day and matters out of our control.

Based on things like flex, one could easily see we're in danger of closure. You don't need "staffers" to see that. I'm preparing now anyway to be safe. Last I knew I can go with it anyway.... but that's a whole nuther argument.

Hey guys!!!!! listen up, I'M NOT KNOCKING on anyones from OHAP (hell, we all autoworkers here and I don't need to do that), and I'm definately NOT jealous, envious or whatever you want to call it ( trust me on this one, I'm here at TCAP accepting the reality of our future closure, and will graciously move on after 19 years with FORD), and lets make that clear by all means. All I was trying to get at is, you guys have a better chance to keep it open (becaused you are building the commecial vehicles) than anyones at it present time. Don't be stupid and blow it, just becaused you could.

I wonder if that 400 pound Bozo The Clown look-a-alike AMY JAYNES BROWN will be involved in it?I remember that her husband RICH BROWN from the BROOKPARK FORD plant,had to go to a place like the BETTY FORD CLINIC because he was hooked on CRYSTAL METH and various other DRUGS.Maybe they could COOK UP something special and sell it to help raise money if you know what I mean!I think that she was seperated at birth from TAMMY FAYE BAKER.I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was just floating along like a GOODYEAR BLIMP.How can she look in the mirror and not bust out laughing at herself?Everytime I see her,I thank GOD for the good laugh.Thank you Jesus!

Another donavan speak's.

Still no answer on the hog that was cut for TOMMY SPRINGOWSKI?

This in itself is a good laugh.

At least AMY BROWN has a real job!

Let us look at the new dream team or caucas sha'll we?

As to who is involed.

THE DONAVANS[THIS MEANS ALL OF THEM]

THE ROWE'S[THIS MEANS ALL OF THEM]

DONAVANS-TRIPLETT,BRUMMITT,ESCONDAN,LADIKOS,JONES,AND THE TWO CLINGON'S PENA/ED BIARE.

WITH THIS LINEUP THE HOG'S DON'T STAND A CHANCE.

Like the hog that was cut for the two DONAVANS THAT WERE FIRED AND REINSTATED SO THEY COULD GET THE BUYOUT'S.

AND THE HOG'S JUST KEEP COMING.

YOUR'S ALWAY'S

SOUPBEAN'S

SEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another donavan speak's.

Still no answer on the hog that was cut for TOMMY SPRINGOWSKI?

This in itself is a good laugh.

At least AMY BROWN has a real job!

Let us look at the new dream team or caucas sha'll we?

As to who is involed.

THE DONAVANS[THIS MEANS ALL OF THEM]

THE ROWE'S[THIS MEANS ALL OF THEM]

DONAVANS-TRIPLETT,BRUMMITT,ESCONDAN,LADIKOS,JONES,AND THE TWO CLINGON'S PENA/ED BIARE.

WITH THIS LINEUP THE HOG'S DON'T STAND A CHANCE.

Like the hog that was cut for the two DONAVANS THAT WERE FIRED AND REINSTATED SO THEY COULD GET THE BUYOUT'S.

AND THE HOG'S JUST KEEP COMING.

YOUR'S ALWAY'S

SOUPBEAN'S

SEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck kind of job does AMY BROWN have? Keeping the cafeteria in business? You wanna talk hogs? How bout the hog Freddie cut for Boo Bawlzer? He QUIT 3 years ago and gets a buyout now? How much was Freddies cut? enough to buy that new bike? or pay for his divorce lawyer? or how bout the latest hog he was trying to cut for those girls with 95 seniority? making them torque checkers for 9 months on days? or those guys hes been hiding in stock. Since were talking about jobs folks is doing why don't we start asking what those 4 ercs are doing on days. NOT A GODAMMED THING! Just sitting on their fat asses collecting money. Tom May comes in when ever he feels like it and don't do shit. We see Pippens once in a while. I usally buy a lottery ticket on those days. And Amy and that other woman sit outside the cafeteria and sell candy bars. You aint saying nothing about Dave Candelario and Bruce Yates? You think there so great? Pischone? Jimmy Hall? Bill COllins? Oh yeah theres a line up for you! I've said it before and gonna say it again, I aint always agreed with Jerry Donavan but he didn't loose nothing for us or just give the shop away like all the others. As for Tommy Springkowski, we aint never had a better union rep and prolly wont unless we can get him to run again. Whats the matter soupbrain? Run for election and nobody wanted you? The membership must be to smart for you! TO BAD NO HOGS FOR YOU SEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The only reason Tom Springowski lost the election was because he's Jerry's son in law. He gets tied into the Donovan family whether he should be or not. He's got the same problem as Mike Donovan. Folks that have a problem with Jerry don't vote for Mike or Tom because they're related. But lets keep voting in the assholes we've been voting in and none of us will have to worry about it because there won't be a plant to hold an election in.

What the fuck kind of job does AMY BROWN have? Keeping the cafeteria in business? You wanna talk hogs? How bout the hog Freddie cut for Boo Bawlzer? He QUIT 3 years ago and gets a buyout now? How much was Freddies cut? enough to buy that new bike? or pay for his divorce lawyer? or how bout the latest hog he was trying to cut for those girls with 95 seniority? making them torque checkers for 9 months on days? or those guys hes been hiding in stock. Since were talking about jobs folks is doing why don't we start asking what those 4 ercs are doing on days. NOT A GODAMMED THING! Just sitting on their fat asses collecting money. Tom May comes in when ever he feels like it and don't do shit. We see Pippens once in a while. I usally buy a lottery ticket on those days. And Amy and that other woman sit outside the cafeteria and sell candy bars. You aint saying nothing about Dave Candelario and Bruce Yates? You think there so great? Pischone? Jimmy Hall? Bill COllins? Oh yeah theres a line up for you! I've said it before and gonna say it again, I aint always agreed with Jerry Donavan but he didn't loose nothing for us or just give the shop away like all the others. As for Tommy Springkowski, we aint never had a better union rep and prolly wont unless we can get him to run again. Whats the matter soupbrain? Run for election and nobody wanted you? The membership must be to smart for you! TO BAD NO HOGS FOR YOU SEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You are correct about Tommy. This local can only benefit from anything he is contributing. He is by far the smartest union guy I have ever spoken with. Not electing him was a HUGE mistake on behalf of this membership, and it will cost us dearly at contract time. As for Amy and Gerald Pippens. How can you be so critical of these two? Are you jealous? Amy would do anything for anybody and lives and breathes for this local. She is a great person and it is quite immature of you to make personal digs at her on this board. We are not in high school. Gerald is another of the smartest union people i have ever met. If you ask him for help with something, and it makes sense, he is a great resource to get things done. Do tell, you are ripping them pretty hard here. What is it you have asked of them that they have not delivered? I am curious. How can one get upset with an ERC? like it or not, it is an appointed position. They were thought well enough of to get them. Period. Why let ths bother you so bad? They are good people. Better look at yourself.

wow you people are scarring a lot of wouldbe potential purchacers out there, and me for one, gee well maybe I'm not there on the line building like some of you but if your paid to do a job just do said job and carry one with life. Are there not things like shop stewards and people to speak out if things are bad and such ? Chin up people try and find some happiness in it , after all Life Is what We make it . But the Gov't keeps making it hard on us & those big companys. just my 4.5 cent worth of rant. btw I did get a Good Unit off the line (Thasnk-You) Mustang had it for over a year now and no complaints nice job !

http://www.fordboldmoves.com/default.aspx#

Edited by GottaHaveShelbyGT500

I don`t think your source`s in your main cafetera are any better than ours..Your staffer`s only got as far as the parking lot.

Hey truth,

What does Amy J Brown or Gerald have to do with your fuckin cronies pathetic performance in office ? Yes, I said your cronies, " the puss squad" of Escandon , Ladikos, Brummitt. These fuckin whimperin bitches.

Amy and Gerald are 2 of the finest people at Ohio Assembly. They know their job and they do it well. Unlike the stellar cast of committee people that we currently have. You say , that you don't always agree with Jerry. Doesn't that cause problems at Holiday meal times? Let's talk about hogs for a second....Shaun Donovan, Colleen Donovan....Need I go further ? Nobody ever told me how the caucus was coming along, lol, why not ?

THE CAUCAS HAS SPOKEN.

Ladikos i mean lie's well set us free.

I have not alway's agreed with JERRY DONAVAN.

Your past post's prove this to be bullshit!

Not only do you agree with him you worship him.

All three of you ladikos/flash/escondon.

Everyone knows who you are on this thread.

Don't worry we won't talk about all the hog's

you three bitche's cut with the old man.

YOUR'S ALWAY'S

SOUPBEAN'S

SEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CAUCAS HAS SPOKEN.

Ladikos i mean lie's well set us free.

I have not alway's agreed with JERRY DONAVAN.

Your past post's prove this to be bullshit!

Not only do you agree with him you worship him.

All three of you ladikos/flash/escondon.

Everyone knows who you are on this thread.

Don't worry we won't talk about all the hog's

you three bitche's cut with the old man.

YOUR'S ALWAY'S

SOUPBEAN'S

SEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope Freddies the one whos the expert on cutting hogs! Him and his bitch brother John. These fucks get off on slapping around women. What happened with all that Freddie I mean Buckttooth? Your brother had to move on to slapping around his kid! What happened? Wifey hitting back? Whacha gonna do now if they close the plant? Nobodys gonna hire you assholes even at Micky Ds! We got us some serious shit facing us when we get back. Were on 8 hours and got down weeks coming and we don't even know how many. That aint good. How long you assholes gonna hide the truth of whats going on from everyone? Until you get yourselfs appointed jobs like your buddy Kruse?

Nope Freddies the one whos the expert on cutting hogs! Him and his bitch brother John. These fucks get off on slapping around women. What happened with all that Freddie I mean Buckttooth? Your brother had to move on to slapping around his kid! What happened? Wifey hitting back? Whacha gonna do now if they close the plant? Nobodys gonna hire you assholes even at Micky Ds! We got us some serious shit facing us when we get back. Were on 8 hours and got down weeks coming and we don't even know how many. That aint good. How long you assholes gonna hide the truth of whats going on from everyone? Until you get yourselfs appointed jobs like your buddy Kruse?

Assholes ? wouldn't yourself be included in that, Flash ? How is the caucus coming along? Please enlighten us . Anyone from the "puss squad" speak up. Don't be afraid, Nick won't ask you to go to work. C'mon now, don't be afraid. Here kitty, kitty , kitty......

Assholes ? wouldn't yourself be included in that, Flash ? How is the caucus coming along? Please enlighten us . Anyone from the "puss squad" speak up. Don't be afraid, Nick won't ask you to go to work. C'mon now, don't be afraid. Here kitty, kitty , kitty......

Whats the matter? Hung over? Withdrawl?

Dammit, does anybody know what the hells going on at the plant? I heard we're going to be down another week in July and a lot in December but nobody is giving anybody any straight answers. Screw the fucking politics and pay attention to what is happening to our jobs!

Dammit, does anybody know what the hells going on at the plant? I heard we're going to be down another week in July and a lot in December but nobody is giving anybody any straight answers. Screw the fucking politics and pay attention to what is happening to our jobs!

WHERE'S THE GREAT UAW REPRESENTATION?

When we left for shutdown, there was only one week scheduled. Have you forgotten that we are not working right now? Kind of hard to get info to people that are not even in the plant, don't you think?

Does anybody know what happened with the Labor Relations Board? I heard on the floor that Nick had to go there last week because somebody filed some charges against a committeeman for writting grievances for drugs. Anybody know whats going on? If this is true is this committeeman still on the floor or whats the deal? Does anybody know who filed the charges or who they were against? If any of this is true what can happen to the committeeman and if its not what will happen to the person who filed the charges?

I heard that too. Does anyone know which committeeman is writing grievances for drugs? Was it true? Was it Pena? Is there any information available yet? No one wants to talk about it. Seems strange that no one has an answer yet.

I heard that too. Does anyone know which committeeman is writing grievances for drugs? Was it true? Was it Pena? Is there any information available yet? No one wants to talk about it. Seems strange that no one has an answer yet.

Any time you read something that starts with the words "I heard", typically it is a bunch of B.S. Think about that allegation, it makes no sense. The filing of a grievance is nothing. There is no immediate value to it. a committeeman has to file one if you demand it so anybody that would compensate him/her in any way for doing so is a fool. Anyway, who really cares what any of those guys do with their lives. If it doesn't directly affect me, i could give a shit. Committeeman don't negotiate contracts. I would be much more concerned about working on the line around a bunch of drunks. Much bigger safety liabilities there! Take some advice, don't buy in to the shit you hear on the floor. 99% of it is a load of crap, and you'll drive yourself crazy trying to get to the bottom of a bunch of speculation and innuendos!

Any time you read something that starts with the words "I heard", typically it is a bunch of B.S. Think about that allegation, it makes no sense. The filing of a grievance is nothing. There is no immediate value to it. a committeeman has to file one if you demand it so anybody that would compensate him/her in any way for doing so is a fool. Anyway, who really cares what any of those guys do with their lives. If it doesn't directly affect me, i could give a shit. Committeeman don't negotiate contracts. I would be much more concerned about working on the line around a bunch of drunks. Much bigger safety liabilities there! Take some advice, don't buy in to the shit you hear on the floor. 99% of it is a load of crap, and you'll drive yourself crazy trying to get to the bottom of a bunch of speculation and innuendos!

Although I agree with your response, I am concerned about who is appointed to represent us. There are a lot of hard working men and women (did I mention honest and drug free) that are deserving of those positions. Minus rumors and innuendos, what about witnessed and documented facts? Drug abuse? Alcohol abuse? Disciplinary actions within the plant? Domestic violence? Providing drugs to line workers? Bribes? Kickbacks? The list goes on. I agree, it is a huge safety concern to be working on the line with a bunch of drunks. But, it is even more of a liability when one of our appointed committeeman is contributing to that safety risk. Plus, if I was worried about what Pena does with his life, I would have to wonder if he likes to slap his girlfriends around too.

Although I agree with your response, I am concerned about who is appointed to represent us. There are a lot of hard working men and women (did I mention honest and drug free) that are deserving of those positions. Minus rumors and innuendos, what about witnessed and documented facts? Drug abuse? Alcohol abuse? Disciplinary actions within the plant? Domestic violence? Providing drugs to line workers? Bribes? Kickbacks? The list goes on. I agree, it is a huge safety concern to be working on the line with a bunch of drunks. But, it is even more of a liability when one of our appointed committeeman is contributing to that safety risk. Plus, if I was worried about what Pena does with his life, I would have to wonder if he likes to slap his girlfriends around too.

Believe me, I condone none of the things you mention, and thankfully, i participate in none of those activities. But the fact of the matter is, if you actually had facts, then by all means you should act on them, especially if you feel it is infringing upon your safety. But in the case of Fred Pena, you seem to be forgetting, he is NOT appointed, he is ELECTED, not only that, he was one of the strongest vote getters in the last election. By and large, people like him and the job he does, as he is always one of the top vote getters in the plant elections. However at the same time, all of the honest and hardworking folks that you speak of are more than welcome to run for the same offices held by the very folks you detest. Bottom line, we all must deal with the representation the membership gives us. I know personally, I have never seen Freddie drunk or handing out dope to the folks on the line. Don't you think that sounds a little far fetched? Nor have I witnessed him abusing any members of his family in the plant either. If of course this is something that has happened outside of the plant, there is a judicial system to deal with that. It has nothing to do with Ford or the UAW. All I am saying is this, for right now, this term going into this next contract, we have got who we've got, there is nothing we can do to change it. Aren't we better off as a group to support these folks as they go in and try to protect as much of what they can that we have won over the years? Don't you think that just maybe, a divided union brotherhood gives the company a little edge at the negotiating table? This is a crucial time, and it seems so many are trying to grind their personal axes, and it's wrong, and if it doesn't change, the entire membership will most likely suffer for it.