Expeditions Are Not Worth Anything!!!!

proman

post-24912-1171228967_thumb.jpg

Got my 07 in November. Really is a great truck. Quiet powerful and nimble. In 2600 miles MPG has been as low as 13 and as high as 17. Last new truck was a 97 Expedition in Dec. of 96.

07 Expedition, Limited.

74 Bronco

29 Tudor Model A

This is the color I wish I would have gotten! BEautiful Expy!!!!

post-26475-1172809231_thumb.jpgpost-26475-1172809058_thumb.jpg

LOL.. thanks Mike...

OKAY... My Expy is almost the spit and image of ELLovers! Carbon Metallic w/Stone interior! "ALMOST" all of the options.

Love the powerfold seats and all that flat space in the back. I was looking for something a little more up to date to replace the 95 Aerostar, but was really worried about hauling room for the Band Equip. Not a problem!

I'm working on my 3rd week of ownership and have a beach trip planned for this weekend! Looking forward to puttin' some hiway miles on this rig.

Also, I can't wait to tow something!!! (grunt,grunt)

I chose the Stone interior to help out a bit with transporting our Yellow Lab. Hoping the hairs won't show as much! ha ha...

Thank you for your welcome to the club and I hope to be trading some great Expy-riences soon! :shades:

Very nice, which rims are those? They look good too... How is the stone interior? My dogs hair shows up way to much in the black and just about everything else except stains! Would love to see a pic of the stone with the carbon metallic?

Enjoy your trip, im looking forward to my Vegas drive coming soon!!!

just brought home my 2007 Expedition EB tonight (Laser red) getting my 22in wheels put on monday, man this thing is quiet and ride smooth as hell, had to say good by to my mustang but its all good to join the Exp club :happy feet:

I would love to see a picture of the Expy with 22's since that is what I will get next... Enjoy your Expy they are great, yet I still want the mustang!!!

Hi all, I got my baby back tonight so i havent had a chance to take a picture yet going to do it asap and put it on so you guys can see it. I got 22 9.5 wrapped in yoko 305 45 22 wheels are chrome man truck is looking sweet :happy feet:

Ohhhh I cant wait to see... I am seriously considering getting 22's and putting the 20's on the F-150.

post-26475-1173240465_thumb.jpgpost-26475-1173240487_thumb.jpg

Very nice, which rims are those? They look good too... How is the stone interior? My dogs hair shows up way to much in the black and just about everything else except stains! Would love to see a pic of the stone with the carbon metallic?

Enjoy your trip, im looking forward to my Vegas drive coming soon!!!

Hey there...

Got back from the beach Sunday. Great trip and pretty decent weather for Oregon!

The ride was SWEEEET! I got 15 MPG taking mostly back hiway roads and crossing over the coast range. 4 adults, the dog and a back end full of supplies.

I'm lovin' my rig more and more. We actually had a very nice couple of days here, weather-wise and my expy was looking good. All washed up and shiny.

Only problem now is, I'm seeing more and more of them on the streets, so, I'm not the only carbon metallic in my area. I see this as a good thing, and a bad thing! :)

Here's some photos of my interior ELlover. The dog's hair blends real well with this stone color. Another plus for me!

The rims I have come with the std 18" tires. Don't tell anyone, but they're caps! :hysterical: They look good from a distance though. I haven't decided anything as far as custom wheels/tires yet. Gotta take a look and see what's out there. That's down the road for me.

P.S. Are those updated pics of your rig? I like em.

Here's some photos of my interior ELlover. The dog's hair blends real well with this stone color. Another plus for me!

The rims I have come with the std 18" tires. Don't tell anyone, but they're caps! :hysterical: They look good from a distance though. I haven't decided anything as far as custom wheels/tires yet. Gotta take a look and see what's out there. That's down the road for me.

P.S. Are those updated pics of your rig? I like em.

I like the tan!!!! The 18's dont look bad at all though, im surprised. My brother in law has the carbon color as well but in the XLT with the 17's and I doont care for those as much. I do see a lot more on the road but have not seen many carbons or any white sand which is amazing. I have seen lots of XTL's and Eddie Bauers though. You sounds like you get about the same gas mileage as I do, are you on the westcoast? Mayber it has to do with that and the fact that I have four kids so the car is always loaded down?

Yes this is an updated picture, I got the windows tinted so I had to update it.

just like factory smoove as hell, i dont miss my mustang at all now!!! I ride with my fog lights on all the time man i love this truck!!!!!!!! and i had gave up on ford good thing i gave them one more chance :happy feet:

I never drive without the fog lights on! I started to give up but its hard when your family works for a ford dealership, cant pass up on the good deals. I almost got a suburban but so glad I didnt, I do not like the new body style.

We actually are thinking about buying a honda and it is soooooooo hard but since my husband is a manager at honda driving a Ford truck doesnt look to good with the Honda reps! lol

I have owned 5 Ford Expeditions,the first 3 had the solid rear axel and I can't say I enjoyed the ride.

But ,with the introduction of independant rear suspension several years ago that all changed.I bought an 04 Eddie Bauer,traded it in on an 05 Limited ,then traded that in for an 06 Limited.

I would have liked to go to the 07,but I personally don't like the chrome grill,the shifter in the console(took away all that storage)and the cupholders in the back of the console(my elbow fit right in).

If Ford designers would take a step back and look twice I think results would be better.

I have owned Ford products since I was 16 yrs old,but I will need a very good reason to trade up again.I justify the ownership of my Expedition for towing a car trailer with another Ford product in it so I might have to cease using it as a daily driver.

some more of my Ford products fleet

dad%20005Resize.jpg