Quick A-Plan discount question for Volvos

chriskzoo

like who cares its not made by us but the company makes something..good for them does diddley for us ordinary folks..........this is what gets me going id rather buy a n.a built camry or an ohio built honda before i buy a volvo or jag..and i got 35 years in this company.enough is enough buy north american or your cutting your own throat..........damn :censored: iam riled and its not politically correct but screw it a fact is a fact..........

You can only get X plan pricing on Volvo's when your a ford employee...

He was talking about A plan, not X. But I can get X plan discounts on Volvos through the FordPartner program. It's 4% off MSRP. I assume the Friends and Family X plan is the same but you'd have to check with an employee to be sure.

He was talking about A plan, not X. But I can get X plan discounts on Volvos through the FordPartner program. It's 4% off MSRP. I assume the Friends and Family X plan is the same but you'd have to check with an employee to be sure.

The point I was making is that X plan is the only "plan" that Ford employee can use on a Volvo. Only if you work at AAI, can you get S-plan (A plan equivalent) pricing on a Mazda product, due to UAW regs....I'm sure you can find a dealer that might do it for you but good luck

The point I was making is that X plan is the only "plan" that Ford employee can use on a Volvo. Only if you work at AAI, can you get S-plan (A plan equivalent) pricing on a Mazda product, due to UAW regs....I'm sure you can find a dealer that might do it for you but good luck

Now I got it. Thanks.

You must mean for hourly people? Salary people can still get A-plan on Volvo's, Land Rovers, Jaguars, and S-plan on Mazda's, thought sometimes vehicles are excluded when they first come out.

You usually get the best deal with OSD on a Volvo, get the car cheaper and the trip usually works out almost free as well.

Edited by jasonj80

You must mean for hourly people? Salary people can still get A-plan on Volvo's, Land Rovers, Jaguars, and S-plan on Mazda's, thought sometimes vehicles are excluded when they first come out.

You usually get the best deal with OSD on a Volvo, get the car cheaper and the trip usually works out almost free as well.

Yes Hourly, this the UAW comment, what the heck is OSD?