2007 MY Final Order Date: 06/08/2007

Last Day to Spec Change/Cancel: 06/01/2007

2007 MY Job Last Date: TBD

2008 Ford Focus

2008 MY Order Bank Opens: 05/14/2007

2008 MY Scheduling Begins: 07/26/2007

2008 MY Job #1 Date: 08/27/2007

Hey, ice-capades!

I saw that the 2008 Mustang order info is out. Any word on the 2008 Focus yet?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Thats odd they released many others. Maybe more adjustments were made, to the car.

An insider hinted that the design was not fixed when the car was introduced in Detroit.

Also, a Detroit local keeps reporting spotting AWD turbo 08 Focus repeatedly around Dearborn ...

Igor

An insider hinted that the design was not fixed when the car was introduced in Detroit.

Also, a Detroit local keeps reporting spotting AWD turbo 08 Focus repeatedly around Dearborn ...

Igor

What they already showed us could just be a smoke screen. All the other order guides are out, or at least the majority.

Igor

I personally saw a supercharged focus in 2002 at the Arizona proving grounds, but nothing ever came of it. I would like to think there would be some RS surprise for us, but I seriously doubt it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It appears that this is an internal Ford website and is not accessible to Dealers. The Ford Dealer Television Network is doing a broadcast on the 2008 Focus next Tuesday, July 3rd. I would expect that the 2008 Focus Order Guide will be released on the FMCDealer.com website within the next few days. As soon as it is, I'll upload the Order Guide to the Message Forum here.

It appears that this is an internal Ford website and is not accessible to Dealers. The Ford Dealer Television Network is doing a broadcast on the 2008 Focus next Tuesday, July 3rd. I would expect that the 2008 Focus Order Guide will be released on the FMCDealer.com website within the next few days. As soon as it is, I'll upload the Order Guide to the Message Forum here.

Wait till July 3rd