With the Flex out of the way....whats the deal with this SVT Product?

silvrsvt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He should be the one getting a warning and offering bluecon a public apology.

And if you were moderator on this board................

As it stands, Bluecon is in trouble for thread hijacking, and I've got a good mind to label most of his posts on this thread 'spam' as well.

If you don't like how I moderate this board, go somewhere else.

And this sort of conduct is OK?

Quote silvrsvt (directed at bluecon)

"dumb ass thats been the plan all along..the Edge and MKX where never supposed to carry OAC alone..

Nor does one month of sales go to show that vehicle will flop either...

Your "predictions" are about as accurate as Ms. Ceilo, if we can ever nail you down on specifics."

And if you were moderator on this board................

As it stands, Bluecon is in trouble for thread hijacking, and I've got a good mind to label most of his posts on this thread 'spam' as well.

If you don't like how I moderate this board, go somewhere else.

If we cut and run all the time we would be Democrats.

"dumb ass thats been the plan all along..the Edge and MKX where never supposed to carry OAC alone..

Your "predictions" are about as accurate as Ms. Ceilo, if we can ever nail you down on specifics."

Yup all this started because of silvrsvt.

Richard I understand your point, all I'm saying is silvrsvt should be offering a public apology to bluecon.

You had ample opportunity to respond to that over on the APPROPRIATE thread. In fact, I let you have the last words when I closed it.

Furthermore, you continually referred to Silvrsvt as "jello man" and Extreme4x4 as "Extreme Queen", so don't come around here protesting your innocence. And if you can't take being called a "Dumb ass", then I suggest you stay far away from the internet.

I think my post that started silvrsvt on his insults was quite reasonable. Here it is. Yes I think you are attacking the wrong party.

Quote Bluecon

"One decent month does not prove your case. The numbers look good for March, however I believe long term it will sputter. I think after this initial sales burst you will be looking at 7k a month. Not enough to profitably run a huge plant like OAC. The key thing for Ford is to get the Flex up and running."

You had ample opportunity to respond to that over on the APPROPRIATE thread. In fact, I let you have the last words when I closed it.

Furthermore, you continually referred to Silvrsvt as "jello man" and Extreme4x4 as "Extreme Queen", so don't come around here protesting your innocence. And if you can't take being called a "Dumb ass", then I suggest you stay far away from the internet.

Well then exactly why did you close that thread? I definately am not thin skinned.

Because it had degenerated into nothing more than a two-way insult fest.

No. You closed the thread because I asked the people attacking me to provide hard numbers as to what the Edge sales numbers would be. For some reason they are unable to debate intelligently and must resort to insults. After attacking me wrongly for not providing numbers they were unwilling or unable to provide any of their own.