Redesigned Mercury Website

Maybe I am just blind, but when I went to www.mercuryvehicles.com tonight I was really suprised how nice their website looks. I think it is WAY more attractive then www.fordvehicles.com is. It seems like it has been recently re-designed since I don't remember it looking anywhere as nice as this last time I checked it out. They also have a very nice 2008 Sable link. I was suprised how nice the new Sable really is after viewing all the pictures.

The Mercury website is nice, they could spice it up a bit, but it is nice. The Ford Brand website is about as vanilla as it comes, but again it is a website and it is good, better to be land than abysmal.

Either way, thank god Ford's website isn't like Chevy's "white Trash" looking website. Chevy's website is the woerst car brand website I know of. Looking at it just screams of being white trashy................uck.....................What idiots were in charge of it, every day that Chevy's site is up, I am shocked that no one with desicion making abilities at GM realizes just how bad it makes chevy look.

The Mercury website is nice, they could spice it up a bit, but it is nice. The Ford Brand website is about as vanilla as it comes, but again it is a website and it is good, better to be land than abysmal.

Either way, thank god Ford's website isn't like Chevy's "white Trash" looking website. Chevy's website is the woerst car brand website I know of. Looking at it just screams of being white trashy................uck.....................What idiots were in charge of it, every day that Chevy's site is up, I am shocked that no one with desicion making abilities at GM realizes just how bad it makes chevy look.

White trash? Is that because of their ad-slogan on the top "An American Revolution", cause I don't see anything else about it that screams "white trash". No confederate flags, no trailer parks, no beer bellies and missing teeth, no pickups up on blocks, nothing. I think their menu setup leaves a little to be desired, too many menus within menus and stuff, but otherwise it's a fairly normal, functional website. Does having a slogan that's patriotic make the company white trash?

White trash? Is that because of their ad-slogan on the top "An American Revolution", cause I don't see anything else about it that screams "white trash". No confederate flags, no trailer parks, no beer bellies and missing teeth, no pickups up on blocks, nothing. I think their menu setup leaves a little to be desired, too many menus within menus and stuff, but otherwise it's a fairly normal, functional website. Does having a slogan that's patriotic make the company white trash?

THe whole theme of their website mixed with tacky looking interface and does it.

you all did see the new Fordvehicles.com website right?

I like all of the new FLM websites .. I think I like the Lincoln one the most .. especially with the Reach higher sub-site - too bad that project seems to have been abandoned - some menus have been "coming soon" since January.

Igor