Kriptonite

NCVAMI

Superman is a trader! driving a Toyota. What happened to Truth, Justice and The American Way? Did he help them bomb Pearl Habor? That's OK big boy, we whipped them in WWII and we will whip them in this economic war. We know where the Kriptonite is. It's called the FORD F150.

Superman is a trader! driving a Toyota. What happened to Truth, Justice and The American Way? Did he help them bomb Pearl Habor? That's OK big boy, we whipped them in WWII and we will whip them in this economic war. We know where the Kriptonite is. It's called the FORD F150.

You my friend should get out more.

• 2 weeks later...

The fast and the furious made imports popular. One of our problems is the import popularity to the next generation of consumers. another is the cost of fuel coupled with the perception that imports rule the fuel economy dept. If you want to whip the imports you need to start with a performance Fusion (An import eater). A 5-SPEED supercharged version would do the trick. The imports are on the turbo kick. On the otherhand GM has a supercharged SATURN called the REDLINE. The difference between a turbo and the supercharger is that: A turbo is exhaust driven. At low RPM they add no benifit. to combat this you can install a high stall converter but, It will affect your fuel economy. Also the turbo housing actually heats up the incoming air making it necassary for a large intercooler. Otherwise the heat will rob your engine of power. The advantage to a supercharger is that it is belt driven off of the crank and provides optimum boost in all RPM bands. A supercharger also does not heat incoming air. Although you still can utilize a intercooler. Colder denser air makes for more power! To cut down on space and increase efficianecy I've seen Coolant (R-134A) fed intercoolers that mount on the intake manifold. They are in use in exotic sports cars. And the new Corvette Z06 concept! Just a thought. If ford where to produce a 5-SPEED SUPERGARGED FUSION SE AWD with eighter a I-4 or a 3.0 I would trade mine in! A supercharged 3.5 in a 2008 Taurus SHO would also be a good option. But, if the SHO is brought back I hope it's like the 89' model with SHO big and BOLD molded into the rear valance. The 94' model looked like a stocker!

Edited by Furious1Auto

it is spelled that way when thats the way you want it pronounced.

Thank God I still drive what "we" build.( check my signature for my vehicle history) I refuse to sell out. How could I drive an import when I have vanity plates "AMERICA"

Edited by Captamrica