2009 F150 Spy shots

I'll take a 'True' Regular Cab 4x4 with a 6.2 Boss :banvictory:

I'd love a more "down to earth" truck. These trucks nowadays have so much space above the tire, you could fit another tire above it before you'd hit the fender.

How tall does this have to be? Does everyone like loading these things?

I used to be able to set items in the bed from over the side. Not anymore.

My Ranger has 14" wheels (small by today's standards), and yet it doesn't look like a skateboard. The truck is just lower, and the wheels (with the 225/70 R14s) do a nice job of filling in the fenders.

Now that Toyota has super-sized their Tundra, I am left without any options when I replace my Ranger. (Don't say Dakota. Dodge is not likely to see me at one of their dealerships)

Is anyone home? Am I so out of the majority, that no one can make a more realistic height work in a full-size truck anymore?

I'd love a more "down to earth" truck. These trucks nowadays have so much space above the tire, you could fit another tire above it before you'd hit the fender.

How tall does this have to be? Does everyone like loading these things?

I used to be able to set items in the bed from over the side. Not anymore.

My Ranger has 14" wheels (small by today's standards), and yet it doesn't look like a skateboard. The truck is just lower, and the wheels (with the 225/70 R14s) do a nice job of filling in the fenders.

Now that Toyota has super-sized their Tundra, I am left without any options when I replace my Ranger. (Don't say Dakota. Dodge is not likely to see me at one of their dealerships)

Is anyone home? Am I so out of the majority, that no one can make a more realistic height work in a full-size truck anymore?

Heh, that handy dandy tailgate folding stepladder the new Superduty has should be standard equipment now just to get into the cab. :hysterical:

Looks like the Supercab will get longer and an added B-pillar so the rear doors open independent of the fronts and from the rear instead of the current arrangement.

Also looks like the F-150 will get the SuperDuty style dash and the tailgate step option for you short guys.

Truck in the rear picture has the standard 8.8 axle and 6-lug wheels so it's most likely a 4.6L

Front styling has me worried...

The front end style looks like an Expedition type set up....I hope that the box walls are not as high as those pictures imply....Ford has taken a pounding in the automotive press regarding the super high box sides....

Hey photo guy...couldn't you buy the engineer that let you take these pics a few more beers so he wouldn't notice when you stripped off the "lingerie"...? :hysterical: