And rounding out the lineup

Is an S-Max to carry it all!

I know it's easy to nitpick

So easy, it's almost perverse

But please let me run Mercury

It's not like I could do worse.

Edited by ZanatWork

You're the man for Mercury?

After watching their commercials, I thought Mercury was being marketed for women only......................

He could be the man...they LOVE poetry......

Edited by Deanh

Mercury is partially marketed at women...but it's also supposed to be a brand for the "hipper than thou" 20-somethings that are addicted to Jettas and entry-level Acuras.

This is doable, it's even a good market to go after...BUT MERCURY NEEDS THE TOOLS FOR THE JOB.

Jill Wagner gets a lifetime contract...but more cross-development of Euro Ford stuff would be mandatory.

Mercury is partially marketed at women...but it's also supposed to be a brand for the "hipper than thou" 20-somethings that are addicted to Jettas and entry-level Acuras.

This is doable, it's even a good market to go after...BUT MERCURY NEEDS THE TOOLS FOR THE JOB.

Jill Wagner gets a lifetime contract...but more cross-development of Euro Ford stuff would be mandatory.

"hipper than thou 20-somethings addicted to Jettas and entry level Acuras" ARE women ZAN. Next time you are at the lights and one pulls up next to you....10 to one they have boobs and a cell phone.....your call on the sex...I'm referring to So Cal...ahem!

Heh...strong argument, but some of those are spawn of the same yuppies we failed to destroy in the 80's.

Some of them are technically male, though of a sort that would cry like Parid returning to jail if a drop of oil were to stain a shirt cuff.

In any case, they, like their parents, have more money than sense and thus are desirable...if only for fleecing.

Heh...strong argument, but some of those are spawn of the same yuppies we failed to destroy in the 80's.

Some of them are technically male, though of a sort that would cry like Parid returning to jail if a drop of oil were to stain a shirt cuff.

In any case, they, like their parents, have more money than sense and thus are desirable...if only for fleecing.

technically male sans surgery, the cuff is monogrammed, the money is stored in a Louis Vuitton handbag in the form of a swipable plastic "thingy" that has no limits witout a yearly service charge due to dadies plan...oooops gotta go...incoming text message.....