Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Other moderators would have just banned him by now.

Other moderators would've already banned everyone making personal attacks like "moron", "idiot", "re(nega)tard", "asshole", "dumbass", etc.

Feel free to do a simple search.

Oh, grandpa Zan and you are at --or near-- the top of the list.

Free passes for everyone being on the "good" side!

Guess you'll be joining me too or this will reek of a personal vendetta, I'm far more controlled than you guys 90% of the time.

Edited by pcsario

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd also love to understand how "complacency" is involved, when the majority of posters and the press release from Alan Mullaly itself all seem focused on "let's be even better".

Oh, wait...it was the same guy that seemingly won't accept high quality Korean workmanship!

"let's be even better".

Not complacency from Mulally or Fields (it's their job), the forum.

Mulally's words are PR speak for "We aren't there yet, we need to be better than this, get your asses up and don't get too cocky about these numbers", but keep thinking the party continued with the two of them making a toast behind closed doors when they were alone, patting themselves in the back after finding out the overall rankings didn't change as much as they surely wanted.

If you think they aimed for this overall scenario/rankings, you're kidding yourself.

Edited by pcsario

If we were to ask Ovaltine what has been the usual reaction to Korean cars here -recent ones as seen from recent discussions- I'm sure he won't say he has found encouraging words from known BON users. Which, again, just points out how hypocritical you're all being when it comes to judging me and others.

Ok, let me just demonstrate how you just screwed your own self here with that stupid statement. Are you trying to argue that based on the negative opinion of Kia and or Hyundai expressed by BON members you took that to be the gospel and the truth? That they really were crappy cars based on what someone here said? Wouldn't that mean that you are actually in agreement with said hypocritcal BON members since your whole argument against the ISQ news was that Ford barely beat out crappy Hyundai and Kia. Do you even know if you're going or coming in this argument. You can't hold up BON members negative opinions about Kia and Hyundai as the reason you then use to bash Ford. Don't you understand how ignorant that is? What did you think a forum full of pro-Ford guys were going to say about them? Yeah Kia is awesome? Hyundai rocks? I know that personally I have read in the media about the great strides that Hyundai is making as is its subsidiary Kia. I know for a fact that those articles were posted here under the Competition Forum. So just because the guys give it some banter doesn't mean they didn't or don't recognize the reality of it. But apparenlty you didn't. If the BON members all said Kia and Hyundai suck and you believed that then why don't you believe everything else they say? Once agian, I just gotta say, you're full of shit.

Remember, these are both you.

What I do is actually far more objective than the crap posted in the competition forum. Yes, I saw an unfortunate celebration today, undeserved IMO, because Ford barely beat Kia, Scion, and Hyundai on quality.
Now, since Ford is still near Kia and Hyundai on quality, now all of a sudden they're highly regarded here?

Gimme a break.

If we were to ask Ovaltine what has been the usual reaction to Korean cars here -recent ones as seen from recent discussions- I'm sure he won't say he has found encouraging words from known BON users

Edited by BlackHorse

Sorry Blackhorse but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

It's a nationwide thing.

The opinion on Kia and Hyundai that is.

Any way you want to spin this mess to make Ford look good, fact of the matter is for 99% of the population, seeing "Ford" barely above "Kia" and "Hyundai" when it comes to quality will hardly impress them, regardless of how impressive the improvement on quality was.

You can't have americans thinking Hyundais are crap and Ford's quality is awesome by having similar scores.

Sorry Blackhorse but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

It's a nationwide thing.

The opinion on Kia and Hyundai that is.

Any way you want to spin this mess to make Ford look good, fact of the matter is for 99% of the population, seeing "Ford" barely above "Kia" and "Hyundai" when it comes to quality will hardly impress them, regardless of how impressive the improvement on quality was.

You can't have americans thinking Hyundais are crap and Ford's quality is awesome by having similar scores.

Following that retarded logic they have to think Toyota, Lexus and Porsche are all pretty crappy too given that all of them ranked above average, along with Kia and Hyundai. Have some cake. lol

By the way I just love how the opinion about Kia suddenly changed from a BON thing to a nationwide thing. lol :redcard: You have been cited for being full of shit once again sir! lol

What was that point sread between Hyundai and Toyota once again, oh yes 13 points 112 to 125. My God following your logic Toyota should be damned ashamed for finishing just barely ahead of Hyundai right? Maybe you could tote your little ass on over to a Toyota Forum and point that out to them.

Edited by BlackHorse

What was that point sread between Hyundai and Toyota once again, oh yes 13 points 112 to 125. My God following your logic Toyota should be damned ashamed for finishing just barely ahead of Hyundai

It's a significant margin. Even bigger in Honda's case.

Much like an election, just a single vote makes a sea of difference in the final, non-mathematical results/effects.

You've to beat or CHALLENGE people's perceptions, and you need to have sustainable proof of your accomplishments.

Nothing short of a "Ford/GM surpassed Honda and Toyota in quality" headline will achieve that. Something DRASTIC.

This did absolutely nothing on that regard, but keep inflating that bubble.

Obviously H/T tried much harder than Ford or they wouldn't outrank them.

Edited by pcsario

You've to beat or CHALLENGE people's perceptions, and you need to have sustainable proof of your accomplishments.

Nothing shot of a "Ford/GM surpassed the Japanese in quality" headline will achieve that. Something DRASTIC.

This did absolutely nothing on that regard, but keep inflating that bubble.

Said the dumb ass, yes I said dumb ass, you can quote me. Said the dumb ass who thinks Ford is just going to quite now that they've been given one positive piece of news.

Even with the good news, and I'm not bashing the good news or those that caused the good news.

What I REALLY want to see is what happens when the mortgage comes due.

A good 3MIS survey does not profits make.

Even so, it would take a sheer miracle for anyone that has ZERO clue about how a Ford dealership is owned or operated, to NOT feel these emotions after going through the "process": shame, embarrassment, terror, afraid, and/or apathetic.

This is going to HAVE to be the next step in this recovery, getting the asses in the showrooms and out with an ACTUAL sale, not a walkthrough.

who thinks Ford is just going to quite now that they've been given one positive piece of news.

Which is?

?

What are the ads gonna look like?

"Hey America! We beat Kia's quality!

Have you driven a Ford lately?"

Yeah... can't wait.

:rolleyes:

Edited by pcsario

Obviously H/T tried much harder than Ford or they wouldn't outrank them.

Gee. What company had the MOST segment winners?

Oh, yeah, Ford.

That's meaningless. The only thing that matters is whether Ford's average problems are lower than Honda's and Toyota's. Except for Mercury's second place rating on last year's VDS because that's not Ford, it's Mercury.

There you go. Saved you the hassle of a response

bubububububububu you guys are picking on me
There you go. Saved you another response.

bubububububububu witch hunt bubububububububu Chavez!

Oh, there's another one.

You know what? I could just take over for you. Save you the trouble and annoyance of coming here. I'll just trash everything Ford does, refuse to acknowledge the existence of other people, and put 'bubububububu' in every post.

Nobody will know the difference!

:hysterical:

Which is?

?

What are the ads gonna look like?

"Hey America! We beat Kia's quality!

Have you driven a Ford lately?"

Yeah... can't wait.

mentioning Kias name in the same sentance as ANY manufacturer would cheapen ones image.....sure they are making strides....but when you are at the perceived bottom there is only one way.....basically ANY manufacturer could say "Hey we beat Kias quality............" But thx for the positivity PC......inspirational....

Not complacency from Mulally or Fields (it's their job), the forum.

Mulally's words are PR speak for "We aren't there yet, we need to be better than this, get your asses up and don't get too cocky about these numbers", but keep thinking the party continued with the two of them making a toast behind closed doors when they were alone, patting themselves in the back after finding out the overall rankings didn't change as much as they surely wanted.

If you think they aimed for this overall scenario/rankings, you're kidding yourself.

So...you're basing your moron-a-thon on a theoretical situation?

What a worthless poster.

I hadn't noticed anything like "complacency" being encouraged by the posters here...just appreciation of the payoff of years of effort, and a clearly stated desire for this to continue/improve. Your "complacency" is straight from the realm of make-believe.

As far as what they aimed for...I've been watching the quality numbers improve, watching vehicles debut far better than ever before, watching cutomer satisfaction rankings at other site confirming what I've been seeing from JDP, CR, and Stategic Vision.

The quality has been steadily improving for years now...this result is earned and will hopefully pale next to future rankings. The trends are in place, this isn't some random event.

Now, let's address that filthy racism, shall we? You're downplaying Ford's accomplishments (rated above Acura, for instance) because the Koreans did a fantastic job.

Hilarious, pathetic, and moronic all at once!

If the Koreans earned the spots, then they should advertise at least as wildly as Ford should be! They're apparently taking the game right to their Asian neighbors, and again:

Ford's rated above 'em, even while they're bursting toward the top. You can grumble "Koreans" like any filthy racist, but the truth is that they've earned their spots as well. Perception won't accept that immediately, but the reality will settle in.

Ford has to do better what they've already done: climb closer to #1, and keep as many others behind as possible. Given these results, you DO clink the glasses together...and get back to work.

Get off of this site, negatard. You're clinging to obsolete perceptions and racism...your reflection must hate you.

I've been watching the quality numbers improve, watching vehicles debut far better than ever before, watching cutomer satisfaction rankings at other site confirming what I've been seeing from JDP, CR, and Stategic Vision.

?

You talk about all these quality processes as if they aren't something Honda or Toyota didn't do as a regular practice, when in reality, this is just usual business for them and the results nicely back up my claims, especially in Honda's case. You're easily amused, like a sweet little child who doesn't know any better. It's standard industry practice for everyone else who gives a damn about quality and the rankings speak for themselves.

Still, more than ever after this, you're obviously in no position to tell me I see what I want to see if you think Ford doing his work is worth celebrating. Kinda like praising a cook for getting your dish right. Newsflash: It's their job Zany.

Keep ignoring that Honda and Toyota still did a better job, though. I don't wanna ruin your bozo party.

Now, let's address that filthy racism, shall we?
This one is the true gem that's really pathetic and hilariously stupid. Another Zanatwork classic.

The board constantly undermines Kia and Hyundai. It's ok. Zan condones such practices there and, obviously, due to your claims in this thread, you can interpret their words as well as I do. Fine. So please tell me, if you don't want to look like a bigger tool...

- How would you call something coming out of Korea, genius?

- How am I a racist for calling something made by a Korean company, "Korean", could you provide the correct term to refer to Kia and Hyundai other than "Koreans"? Did the little fairy told you they were martians or something?

"Hilarious, pathetic, and moronic all at once" indeed. Keep that medication close because you're getting worse and more desperate with every post.

You're clinging to obsolete perceptions and racism

Obsolete perceptions... so says the guy who thinks quality control shouldn't be a standard industry practice in this day and age.

"Oooooh.... aaaaaahhh... quality control now... Lets celebrate like it's 1999!"

And racism... seriously. Get your meds or tell me what's the name of the shit you're obviously on right now. :hysterical:

Edited by pcsario

Ford's outstanding showing on the JD Power IQS, Taurus as "Safest Car in America", pretty hard to find fault with that unless you're really trying.

Fortunately for us, we've got no shortage of members on this board that are happy to flip over even the nicest rock to look for all the real, speculative, and imaginary bugs underneath.

Bububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububu we're just being realistic.

You know who you are....

truth

/ thread

Rich ...cudo's...I am guessing ( and came to my own conclusions upon the first post...and then read Mikes...lets see where this go's.....should have added a snicker Mike ) ) that the reactions we are seeing was pre-determined on your part......man I would hate to go fishing with you.......what bait do you use....

I knew Richard was baiting me, but since I don't take the internet as seriously as he does, I said "why not? lets have some fun". ;)

Sure you did. Nudge Nudge, wink wink.

You do know that the moment you stop posting to this thread it will drop to the bottom of the page, right?

And he's at it again on the JD Powers thread.

The ammount of excuses and complacency in this thread is sickening.

So I figured, hey, maybe he needs to be spanked and recognized a little further for the true retard, negatard, whatever it is that Zan calls him, that he is.

Congratulations PC, you're back on top buddy. lol

Edited by BlackHorse