Iraq

Not sensitive at all.

Wrong, that is not fact, that is your opinion. Everyone is entitled to there own. Who else is there to support that does not leave you trapped in this 2 party scheme?

FACT: 1. You have yet to answer my question.

2. You like to redirect topic when you have no answer. PROOF: We were talking about Iraq and now you are talking about a Great American, Ron Paul.

So it's not true he was a Republican Congressman, ran for President as a libertarian, and is now running as a Republican? ........

ron paul has the same mentality as this guy!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's not true he was a Republican Congressman, ran for President as a libertarian, and is now running as a Republican? ........

ron paul has the same mentality as this guy!

I'm referring to you saying he is a loser. Once again your opinion. At least it shows that he is not stuck under one party, he has a mind of his own. Everybody else in the race change there stance on issues to reflect where they are campaigning or to the lobbyist that is offering the most money.

Once again...

2. You like to redirect topic when you have no answer. PROOF: We were talking about Iraq and now you are talking about a Great American, Ron Paul.

I am saying you are doing the same things that you accused mountain of doing.

I'm referring to you saying he is a loser. Once again your opinion. At least it shows that he is not stuck under one party, he has a mind of his own. Everybody else in the race change there stance on issues to reflect where they are campaigning or to the lobbyist that is offering the most money.

Once again...

I am saying you are doing the same things that you accused mountain of doing.

This is so laughable...do you read what your right....he's not stuck under one party....that right ...he's been in 2 so far...I bet if hillary asked him he'd be her vice.....

and like you said...that's your opinion...

This is so laughable...do you read what your right....he's not stuck under one party....that right ...he's been in 2 so far...I bet if hillary asked him he'd be her vice.....

I guess it would be laughable to you. I'm almost positive he would not.

ONCE AGAIN!!!!! Can you do better than mountain????

You must also think this is laughable.

Ronald Paul and Ronald Reagan

Ron Paul was one of only 4 Republican congressmen to endorse Ronald Reagan for President. He led the Texas delegation to nominate Ronald Reagan.

"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country."

- Ronald Reagan

You must also think this is laughable.

Ronald Paul and Ronald Reagan

that was 1976...when Ford was the party's candidate......plus he has made racist comments...see below....

Written by a ghostwriter but attributed to Paul, Ron. "Los Angeles Racial Terrorism", et al., Ron Paul Political Report (now Ron Paul Survival Report), 1992. “Black males age 13 [were] as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult" and could be "unbelievably fleet-footed" in committing crimes; 95% of Washington, D.C., black males were "semi-criminal or entirely criminal" and only 5% of blacks were "sensible"; "actual and potential terrorists ... identified by the color of their skin" were destroying America; "complex embezzling" was a "100 percent white and Asian" crime; Israelis were a lobby "of the bad sort.”

Add 2 more senseless U.S. deaths to the total: http://www.defenselink.mil/releases/releas...releaseid=11430

At least 3,835 Americans have died so far in BushCo.'s insane bloodbath in Iraq. My thoughts go out to the families & friends of all who have died in the neocon fantasy.

Of course, the chickenshit chickenhawks on this board are still safe at home, curling up in front of their computers with their gay boyfriends.

Add 2 more senseless U.S. deaths to the total: http://www.defenselink.mil/releases/releas...releaseid=11430

At least 3,835 Americans have died so far in BushCo.'s insane bloodbath in Iraq. My thoughts go out to the families & friends of all who have died in the neocon fantasy.

Of course, the chickenshit chickenhawks on this board are still safe at home, curling up in front of their computers with their gay boyfriends.

you seemed preoccupied with gay people...is there something you need to get off of your chest?

post-11790-1127455739_thumb.jpg

1ZVHT82H165129627.pdf

that was 1976...when Ford was the party's candidate......plus he has made racist comments...see below....Is spewing garbage all you do?????

Written by a ghostwriter but attributed to Paul, Ron. "Los Angeles Racial Terrorism", et al., Ron Paul Political Report (now Ron Paul Survival Report), 1992. “Black males age 13 [were] as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult" and could be "unbelievably fleet-footed" in committing crimes; 95% of Washington, D.C., black males were "semi-criminal or entirely criminal" and only 5% of blacks were "sensible"; "actual and potential terrorists ... identified by the color of their skin" were destroying America; "complex embezzling" was a "100 percent white and Asian" crime; Israelis were a lobby "of the bad sort.”

Now I know you have been indoctrinated by Bush. Look who this was written by, ghostwriter? Quit believing everything your told. Do some homework yourself and you will see they tried to get him on this back in May when he first started to gain traction in the race, it did'nt work. He never wrote this, sorry. Find me some FACT before you start shooting off your mouth with garbage.

Ron Paul's message, articles and dozens of major speeches on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives clearly portray his beliefs and perspectives. None of them are racist. None of them contain racist imagery. They deal with taxation, the federal reserve and focus on attempts to constrain the power and abuses of the federal government.

they can't stand good news......it gets in the way of their Hate Bush agenda....They are blinded by hatred....

You can't stand anything against Bush. You are blinded. Use your own mind.

And again...

Even when I play your game you won't answer anything...

Who else is there to support that does not leave you trapped in this 2 party scheme?

You've helped kill over 655,000 Iraqis. Over 4 million Iraqis have been internally or externally displaced (at least 2 million have fled the civil war the U.S. started). You're a blind fool.

you and those like you were probably spewing the same shit in 1777 and 1865. innocents will always die, and there will always be those that flee. the armed forces of the united states do everything in their power to minimize it but it will always be there.

can the same be said of our enemies? you probably wont answer that and will instead point to another brave soldiers lose of life as a means to forward your defeatist mentality.

Hey all you "patriots" out there who say you "support" the troops but are against the war.....

What does that actually mean? Isn't that like rooting for the Lions to get to the Super Bowl

all these years, and then when they got there you would hope they get there ass whipped?

It drives me up a wall when your "heros" you adore so much like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi

say they "support" the troops but they want to do a slow bleed on them by trying to pass these

dumbass resolutions that only hurt our soldiers. Why don't they immediately de-fund the war

and get the troops home as soon as they can. These libs are so heavily invested in defeat in Iraq,

they won't know what to do if we win. They don't know what to do now with the progress the

military is making lately! What the hell are you guys who "support" the troops, but jump all

over any negative news out of Iraq that vindicates your position of being against the war

gonna do if we win? You guys arw pathetic just like th lib politicians you elect! :finger:

:stirpot:

So ! In 1776 when your for-fathers committed trieson and you became a nation.

Does that make you guys a nation of terrorists ? (just wondering)

I had an interesting conversation with an ex-Marine a couple of months ago. He was telling me how you guys were protecting us from the terrorists.

You should have seen his face when I told him I would be more worried about the Americans comming over the border than Alquida

Why dont you guys just nuke the whole middle east and be done with it ? Then we can dump our garbage there (two birds one stone)

By the way is the planet tilting more to the south these days? The great lakes are almost empty up here!

Signed

Your cousin from Mexico North

Speak for yourself! I mean you and the light-saber swinging helmet polisher are busom buddies right?

Hey all you "patriots" out there who say you "support" the troops but are against the war.....

What does that actually mean? Isn't that like rooting for the Lions to get to the Super Bowl

all these years, and then when they got there you would hope they get there ass whipped?

It drives me up a wall when your "heros" you adore so much like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi

say they "support" the troops but they want to do a slow bleed on them by trying to pass these

dumbass resolutions that only hurt our soldiers. Why don't they immediately de-fund the war

and get the troops home as soon as they can. These libs are so heavily invested in defeat in Iraq,

they won't know what to do if we win. They don't know what to do now with the progress the

military is making lately! What the hell are you guys who "support" the troops, but jump all

over any negative news out of Iraq that vindicates your position of being against the war

gonna do if we win? You guys arw pathetic just like th lib politicians you elect! :finger:

Another isolated, indoctrinated, ignorant rightwing moron.

Are you a Ford employee? If so, welcome to the board! If not, we'll have you banned, like we're in the process of doing with other trolls.

Having said that, you don't "support the troops." You and BushCo. are holding the troops hostage---sending them to a hellhole to kill, die, maim, get maimed, and destroy. You're an accessory to murder.

You also are ignorant about politics. Pelosi and Reid are the same as Bush/Cheney: war criminals who should be on trial in The Hague.