Iraq

Hunt them down no matter where! 9-11 was just the icing on the cake. Violation upon violation and yet the UN continued to dilly dally meanwhile Saddam kept on doing as he pleased until he realized I think they are coming anyway, hey neighbor want my stash? Ok I will move it on cloudy nights so no one can see. The UN are a bunch of idiots comprised of people who would like nothing better than to see the USA crumble even though if we quit financing it it would evaporate.

Take off the tin foil hat.

That's kinda funny how on one hand you guys say that they were violating UN resolutions and on the other you say

The UN are a bunch of idiots comprised of people who would like nothing better than to see the USA crumble even though if we quit financing it it would evaporate

If they are a bunch of idiots then why are we enforcing what they say???

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy, this one really cracks me up, ya know, he had them, but he knew we were coming and got rid of them. That theory is nuts! If he had WMD, why would he get rid of them. What, on the premise we would come in and say oops, no WMD, sorry, have a nice day and leave? Hell no, if he had any, he would have used them, period. Why wouldn't he, think about it, what would he have to lose? Absolutely nothing, and he knew it. He knew he was going to die, so why not go out swinging. We found the guy in a rathole. It is obvious the guy was not big on planning. If he had them, he would have used them.

He had no idea that things were going to turn out the way they did. If he started using WMDs, he would be giving away their location and they would be destroyed if they were of the missile-launched variety. They are for future use. Maybe suitcase bombs, or germ warfare: transporting a plague to America, for example. Why didn't the inspectors find those test tubes? The only logical explanation is because they do not exist, right? Can you spell r-e-d h-e-r-r-i-n-g?

Edited by Trimdingman

Oh boy, this one really cracks me up, ya know, he had them, but he knew we were coming and got rid of them. That theory is nuts! If he had WMD, why would he get rid of them. What, on the premise we would come in and say oops, no WMD, sorry, have a nice day and leave? Hell no, if he had any, he would have used them, period. Why wouldn't he, think about it, what would he have to lose? Absolutely nothing, and he knew it. He knew he was going to die, so why not go out swinging. We found the guy in a rathole. It is obvious the guy was not big on planning. If he had them, he would have used them.

If he had them? where have you been....ask the Iraqi people if he had them....

You know how much I have given and done for the country "YOU" claim to love but yet you still avoid the question that you know if answered truthfully will shut your yap.

I understand you've been brainwashed with the idea that you "served your country." You didn't. You volunteered to be a paid pawn for the people who own & control the military/industrial complex.

You were lied to.

I will not shut up. I've been an American citizen all my life; a taxpayer since 1973. What about that "freedom" you were told you were "defending." That doesn't include free speech?

I understand you've been brainwashed with the idea that you "served your country." You didn't. You volunteered to be a paid pawn for the people who own & control the military/industrial complex.

You were lied to.

I will not shut up. I've been an American citizen all my life; a taxpayer since 1973. What about that "freedom" you were told you were "defending." That doesn't include free speech?

Reread entire post!

Funny thing is based on your ideology you would have been sent to a Gulag in that type of society.

COMMUNIST!

When are some of you going to realize our enemies and those that despise us use your ignorance and reliance on the media against you.

Talk to some of the guys I know who served in Somalia and after firefights found only dead women and children in the location of the incoming fire with the press onsite before they got there. Of course all the weapons were gone! When you are dealing with individuals who will kill women and children, use them as sheilds to attain a goal then you cannot act or think like civilized human beings or you will die and it will be then end of what many before us fought and died to give you.

Dig deeper in history for your answers and not the warped mentality that everyone went to unbiased schools and has the same morals, principles and think the same way you (we) do.

You were lied to.

Tourists pay tax, so what! You can't answer the question can you and it eats away at your guilt ridden conscience!

He had no idea that things were going to turn out the way they did. If he started using WMDs, he would be giving away their location and they would be destroyed if they were of the missile-launched variety. They are for future use. Maybe suitcase bombs, or germ warfare: transporting a plague to America, for example. Why didn't the inspectors find those test tubes? The only logical explanation is because they do not exist, right? Can you spell r-e-d h-e-r-r-i-n-g?

Can you spell R-E-T-A-R-D. God you must be the dumbest motherfucker I have ever had the displeasure of coming across. You and Nappy ought to get together, you guys can give each other reach-a-rounds while you're listening to patriotic hymns.

, you guys can give each other reach-a-rounds while you're listening to patriotic hymns.

sounds like you may some experience in this area.....it's so telling when the only come feable come back is a barrage of four letter words...you sure have command of the "Queen's English"!

Phuck these people aswell.

I remember leaving two guys (officers) in jail in Greece because they tried to steal a Greek flag but yet they can desecrate ours all they wish.

http://www.photius.com/flags/usa_flag_burning_map.html

What were you doing in Greece, anyway? Who cares what flag or flags they burn? BTW, are they burning flags of Sweden or Switzerland? Why not?

Iraq's foreign militants 'come from US allies'

Around 60% of all foreign militants who entered Iraq to fight over the past year came from Saudi Arabia and Libya, according to files seized by American forces at a desert camp. The files listed the nationalities and biographical details of more than 700 fighters who crossed into Iraq from August last year, around half of whom came to the country to be suicide bombers, the New York Times reported today.

In all, 305, or 41%, of the fighters listed were from Saudi Arabia. Another 137, or 18%, came from Libya. Both countries are officially US allies in anti-terrorism efforts.

In contrast, 56 Syrians were listed and no Lebanese. Previously, US officials estimated that around a fifth of all foreign fighters in Iraq came from these two countries.

US officials have also long complained about Iranian interference in the affairs of its neighbour, accusing Tehran of shipping weapons for militants over the border. However, any assistance does not appear to extend to people, the paper said, reporting that, of around 25,000 suspected militants in US custody in Iraq, 11 were Iranian. No Iranians were listed among the fighters whose details were found.

The information came from files and computers seized in September when US forces raided a camp in the desert near Sinjar, a small town in north-west Iraq, close to the Syrian border. It was believed the camp was the base for an insurgent cell responsible for smuggling the vast majority of foreign fighters into Iraq.

Let's go to Saudi Arabia!!!!!!!!!!!

Nail on the head, cap!

And as if the death & destruction isn't bad enough, look at how much of our tax dollars have been stolen: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071123/ap_on_...aq_web_of_fraud

With just the money stolen, lost or just plain unaccounted for, some 40-60 billion dollars, the government could have rejuvenated the domestic auto industry, vis-a-vis some form of investment in alternative energy products (hybrid batteries, alternative energy sources or infrastructure...). Or more indirectly by implementing the Clinton Plan. Due to WTO restrictions, the type of investment would be limited. As I have said, anyone who believes this war is anything else but control of the worlds largest oil reserves is a FOOL!!

Anyone wonder why Cheney still fights tooth and nail against releasing the notes of the pre-war Energy meetings he held? I guarantee you, Iraq came up and he knew Iraq's fate then. It never was about terrorism, it's only about oil. The White House has been court ordered to stop destroying their paper trails. In other words, we will never really know the truth.

Whether you agree or disagree with the morality of it all is almost irrelevant at this point, but what is relevant is just how badly we continue our bungling attempts at building bases and securing the oil. I mean really, we have spent some one trillion dollars and lost another trillion in opportunity costs, not to mention, the consumers, us, have been soaked another trillion due to high energy costs and the subsequent rise in almost everything else. The bottom line is that we will never recoup our investment, and the only ones that profit are oil and defense contractors. As I have said countless times, if we wanted to inflict pain on the Middle East, and curtail terrorism, we should be curtailing our use of oil, as many are stating now. If we were to lessen our demand by 25%, that would go a helluva lot further than any ten mechanized divisions could ever accomplish.

Can you spell R-E-T-A-R-D. God you must be the dumbest motherfucker I have ever had the displeasure of coming across. You and Nappy ought to get together, you guys can give each other reach-a-rounds while you're listening to patriotic hymns.

I am surprised at this answer. Are you sure we would allow a homosexual act in our society? Is that not a position and sexual preference thats rates extra rights and stature in your said community?

It's there country, they can do what they want. Are we the world police???

So whats good for the goose is not good for the gander?

They issue death orders to those who draw pictures in the newspaper that offend them, they lock people up for touching their flag yet they can do as they please in our country and anywhere huh!

Edited by unionj

With just the money stolen, lost or just plain unaccounted for, some 40-60 billion dollars, the government could have rejuvenated the domestic auto industry, vis-a-vis some form of investment in alternative energy products (hybrid batteries, alternative energy sources or infrastructure...). Or more indirectly by implementing the Clinton Plan. Due to WTO restrictions, the type of investment would be limited. As I have said, anyone who believes this war is anything else but control of the worlds largest oil reserves is a FOOL!!

Anyone wonder why Cheney still fights tooth and nail against releasing the notes of the pre-war Energy meetings he held? I guarantee you, Iraq came up and he knew Iraq's fate then. It never was about terrorism, it's only about oil. The White House has been court ordered to stop destroying their paper trails. In other words, we will never really know the truth.

Whether you agree or disagree with the morality of it all is almost irrelevant at this point, but what is relevant is just how badly we continue our bungling attempts at building bases and securing the oil. I mean really, we have spent some one trillion dollars and lost another trillion in opportunity costs, not to mention, the consumers, us, have been soaked another trillion due to high energy costs and the subsequent rise in almost everything else. The bottom line is that we will never recoup our investment, and the only ones that profit are oil and defense contractors. As I have said countless times, if we wanted to inflict pain on the Middle East, and curtail terrorism, we should be curtailing our use of oil, as many are stating now. If we were to lessen our demand by 25%, that would go a helluva lot further than any ten mechanized divisions could ever accomplish.

Left-wing playbook: pg.56, para:21....cut and run...

Why does the US taxpayer owe the US auto industry anything? How about you take a paycut, put in a few free hours, commit yourself to the company and bail yourself out?