Ford Edge Sport

• 6 months later...
this is a quick drawing of mine of what a sporty 2 door Edge could look like, similar idea to the Explorer Sport of a while back

what do you guys think of the (quick) drawing/idea

I like it alot but it might not fair well with the public. The idea is great though and your drawing skills are outstanding!

I like it alot but it might not fair well with the public. The idea is great though and your drawing skills are outstanding!

I think you're right about the public part...a two door SUV is not practical for most people. Thanks, and that's just a quick sketch too, I don't know if you've seen some of my other drawings....they're around here somewhere, I believe theres a Continental sketch, some Tbird sketches, and many others....I don't even remember what I've posted anymore.

BTW, welcome to BOF!

I was talking about his avatar too...it says Ron Paul.
The primary in and of it self does not decide who gets the nomination, the delegates votes at the National convention do. He could lose every primary by popular vote and as long as he gets a 51% vote by the delegates at the convention he will get nominated to run! Hilary got the popular vote in Florida and no delegates, so who from Florida will be voting on her behalf at the national convention? Her winning the primary in Florida was an empty gesture! Super Tuesday has not even come yet and you think you know who is and is not going to be nominated, ROFLMAO! Do you know why Paul is not getting media coverage, do you know what he wants for this country? I laughed and mocked him also until I went to you tube and watched many of the debates I had missed, and now I have to say he is the candidate that has the best interests of the people in mind, with the exception of Mike Huckabee! Only Huck's opponents are using his religion as a weapon to get the gay lobby to turn out and vote against him because he is a threat to them being able to change the marrige laws! The other candidates wont even recognize the problems we face as a nation, because it would be an admission of guilt and work against their plans for globalization!! Edited by Furious1Auto

I don't see the need for it, a 2 door sport doesn't make sense in this segment. But I did a quick chop anyway.

I agree, it doesn't make too much sense, but it was an idea I had, besides, how many of these chops are realistic?

Good chop.

What'd you think of the way I wrote the Edge name?

post-28332-1201934828_thumb.jpg

Edited by rmc523

It's natural state is an Autobot until I have a bone to pick, then it transforms LOL! I'm supporting Ron Paul for president so it will remain what it is currently until after the elections!

Now it's coming up as Ron Paul.

When you say elections, do you mean primaries or the actual Nov. 2008 presidential election? And will it go away if/when? Ron Paul drops out?

I agree, it doesn't make too much sense, but it was an idea I had, besides, how many of these chops are realistic?

Good chop.

What'd you think of the way I wrote the Edge name?

That's cool, I've done some ideas just for the sake of it too. Maybe shrink it down to Focus size....it might be interesting!!!????

The Logo looks good, the G looks like a C though.

That's cool, I've done some ideas just for the sake of it too. Maybe shrink it down to Focus size....it might be interesting!!!????

The Logo looks good, the G looks like a C though.

As in making a Focus Edge sport?.....so basically a Focus hatchback that looks like Edge.....hmmm, maybe I'll work on one when I have time.

I see what you're saying about the G. The extension of the middle line of the E was supposed to make the G, but I can see why you saw that. Maybe if I gave the lower part of the G a slight uptick to sort of connect the "C" to the other part of the E line.

BTW, if you're interested, I'm updating the drawing of the Cosmopolitan I did a while back, and will post it soon hopefully.

I'll post it here when I do..... Lincoln Cosmopolitan

Also, remember in your 'watercolors' topic, I mentioned I had a sketch of a GT500KR and two Cobras I wanted to show you....I found a picture of it, its here... GT500KR weave if you're interested.

post-28332-1202014371_thumb.jpg

Edited by rmc523