Would it be possible to give something to Mr. Mulally?

Shoman594

Hey Guys,

I would like to give something to Alan. I was thinking of sending it in the mail addressed to him, but its likely never to cross his desk.

Would any one know how I could get something to him ? Reply to me in a pm or email if you could help.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Hey Guys,

I would like to give something to Alan. I was thinking of sending it in the mail addressed to him, but its likely never to cross his desk.

Would any one know how I could get something to him ? Reply to me in a pm or email if you could help.

Thanks in advance!!!!

there's a reason why things don't go to him directly.

Doesn't matter what you have, it's not nearly as important to him as it is to you. Kind of like how you probably don't like email spam, junk mail in the mailbox or tele-marketers.

If you're really good at using the internet you can probably find Mr. Mulally's home address and send a package there.

I used to live in Michigan and remember when Bill Ford and his wife bought a house in Ann Arbor. I did a drive by once to check it out, couldn't see a thing from the road but it's in a pretty nice neighorhood right along the Huron river. Also a Explorer was parked across the street, presumably security. This was about the same time I saw a prototype GT(40) driving around the Ann Arbor area in flat black paint, that was cool as hell!

Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance!!!!

Whatever you send to him, just try to make sure there aren't too many other employees in the building when the bomb detonates.

Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance!!!!

Are you a fan?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/63...272&s=video