22' Rims

ELlover

I just purchased a set of take off rims 22's with Toyo tires size 305/40/22 will I have a problem with these rubbing? I will be putting these on my 06 F-150... If they are to big I might just put them on my 07 Expedition EL...

Thanks

I don't think you'll have a problem. My dad put 22s on his 04 F-150 he had Toyo tires he now has different tires though (dont know what type) They fit fine on the truck. Do you mean rubbing against the wheel well or what?

Edited by rmc523

I just purchased a set of take off rims 22's with Toyo tires size 305/40/22 will I have a problem with these rubbing? I will be putting these on my 06 F-150... If they are to big I might just put them on my 07 Expedition EL...

Thanks

If the OD (outside diameter) of the tires is the same as the OD on your F-150 you will not have a problem! If your new wheels OD is bigger than 4" over stock they will likely rub in tight turns! Also your odometer will be inaccurate!

Edited by Furious1Auto