LIMA IS YOUR PLANT ADDING A NEW SHIFT?

slowcash

it is well known among all(including dearborn) that a few select persons in cleveland are quite adept at distorting the facts for their own purposes-the facts are as stated and shall remain until cep is permanently closed early next year

It is well known that all u guys don't know JACKSHIT.

Plant 1 is opening in Jan. and production in May. And by the way it is still making engine blocks for plant 2 so it isn't even closed today it's still open. Plant 2 is getting an updated machining line for future blocks for Ford, Mazda and Jaguar.

Besides if it did close we would all go to Lima and then there would be a balance out by Ford seniority not plant seniorityjust like Lorain/Avon did. And from what Im told 99 holds days at Lima and we have over 1,000 with 94 or better seniority so Lima may soon be 70-80% Cleveland transplants.

CSMJ,

TALK ABOUT FACTS.CHECK YOUR UNION BOOK AND IT STATES IF A PRODUCT IS NEVER RAN (THE D-35) THEN YOU CAN NOT TRANSFER WITH IT WE ALL ASKED GUY BEFORE WE LEFT AND HE SAID SINCE WE DID NOT RUN A PRODUCTION D-35 THAT WE COULD NOT FOLLOW IT TO LIMA.THE ONLY D-35'S WE RAN WERE TEST ENGINES FOR OAKVILLE AND CHICAGO!!SO WHAT I WAS TOLD IS THAT IF PLANT 1 GO TO LIMA WE CAN NOT TRANSFER SINCE WE NEVER MADE A PRODUCTION D-35..PLUS YOU THINK THE COMPANY DIDN'T KNOW THAT WHY DO YOU THINK THEY IDLED IT FOR A YEAR??MAYBE TO SEE CUSTOMER DEMAND?MONEY? OR MAYBE TO SEE IF THEY CAN GET LIMA TO SELL US OUT DOWN THE RIVER? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THE INTERNATIONAL UNION LETS LIMA FU*K THE UNION AND GIVES EVERYTHING TO THE COMPANY???? MAKES YOU WONDER HUH? AND THE TAX ABEMENT FORD ONLY GETS THAT IF THERE IS 700 WORKERS IN PLANT 1 ASK YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT IM RIGHT THE MAYOR OF BROOKPARK WOULD CHANGE THAT IF FORD WILL AGREE TO KEEP PLT 1 OPEN!! IF I WHERE A BETTING MAN I WOULD GO TO ROUGE OR AVON BECAUSE CLEVELAND IS IN A WORLD OF HURT!!!! :ohsnap:

CSMJ,

TALK ABOUT FACTS.CHECK YOUR UNION BOOK AND IT STATES IF A PRODUCT IS NEVER RAN (THE D-35) THEN YOU CAN NOT TRANSFER WITH IT WE ALL ASKED GUY BEFORE WE LEFT AND HE SAID SINCE WE DID NOT RUN A PRODUCTION D-35 THAT WE COULD NOT FOLLOW IT TO LIMA.THE ONLY D-35'S WE RAN WERE TEST ENGINES FOR OAKVILLE AND CHICAGO!!SO WHAT I WAS TOLD IS THAT IF PLANT 1 GO TO LIMA WE CAN NOT TRANSFER SINCE WE NEVER MADE A PRODUCTION D-35..PLUS YOU THINK THE COMPANY DIDN'T KNOW THAT WHY DO YOU THINK THEY IDLED IT FOR A YEAR??MAYBE TO SEE CUSTOMER DEMAND?MONEY? OR MAYBE TO SEE IF THEY CAN GET LIMA TO SELL US OUT DOWN THE RIVER? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THE INTERNATIONAL UNION LETS LIMA FU*K THE UNION AND GIVES EVERYTHING TO THE COMPANY???? MAKES YOU WONDER HUH? AND THE TAX ABEMENT FORD ONLY GETS THAT IF THERE IS 700 WORKERS IN PLANT 1 ASK YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT IM RIGHT THE MAYOR OF BROOKPARK WOULD CHANGE THAT IF FORD WILL AGREE TO KEEP PLT 1 OPEN!! IF I WHERE A BETTING MAN I WOULD GO TO ROUGE OR AVON BECAUSE CLEVELAND IS IN A WORLD OF HURT!!!! :ohsnap:

OK so u signed up for Rouge?? If not then why not if were closing u should be going.

2nd are the rear wheel drive 3.5L out yet?? NO

Is Essex plant closing soon?? Like 1st Q 08. YES

Who makes the current F150,EVan, Exped., Navig., V6's?? Essex and when they close who gets them??

plant 1 and in May we will start up.

Lima cannot make 1 million engines per year. Quoting the Australian Union newspaper over 1 million per year and the engine will be made at US plants as in more than 1 plant that are equiped to already make it. So what plants run the 3.0 and 3.5L v6??? Lima, and Cleveland 1 and 2.

I believe plant 1 made 600 per shift max!! S0 1,200 per day X 5=6,000 per week X 47 work weeks=282,000 282 X 3 plants = 846,000 per year.

But ya I guess you guys are right Lima is going to make 1 million engines per year :hysterical::hysterical:

PEACE OUT

OK so u signed up for Rouge?? If not then why not if were closing u should be going.

2nd are the rear wheel drive 3.5L out yet?? NO

Is Essex plant closing soon?? Like 1st Q 08. YES

Who makes the current F150,EVan, Exped., Navig., V6's?? Essex and when they close who gets them??

plant 1 and in May we will start up.

Lima cannot make 1 million engines per year. Quoting the Australian Union newspaper over 1 million per year and the engine will be made at US plants as in more than 1 plant that are equiped to already make it. So what plants run the 3.0 and 3.5L v6??? Lima, and Cleveland 1 and 2.

I believe plant 1 made 600 per shift max!! S0 1,200 per day X 5=6,000 per week X 47 work weeks=282,000 282 X 3 plants = 846,000 per year.

But ya I guess you guys are right Lima is going to make 1 million engines per year :hysterical::hysterical:

PEACE OUT

according to your international contract-the folks at lep are in their own zone-you can only transfer to the job opening-as to closings-as previously stated-everything is on the table-the decision will come soon enough

according to your international contract-the folks at lep are in their own zone-you can only transfer to the job opening-as to closings-as previously stated-everything is on the table-the decision will come soon enough

What I wrote was meant as sarcasm that's it. Point is lima and cleveland will both make engines.

If 1 closes then the other will surely get the work. Lima is half empty but even then they won't get 1 million engines per year.

Everyone needs to lighten up!!! Dont take everything literally.