The Mexican Truckers Are Here

Brian502

The Mexican truckers have arrived. :angry: Just another screwing from the Bush administration. God help the US truckers! God help us all!

http://www.shutdown2007.com/

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=57504

I looked at these links, very interesting read for sure, some frightening stuff here that ought to get everyone's attention that cares as to what is happening to the country. No one, in my opinion, should ignore this, as it will affect us ALL, regardless of what side of the political fence you like to sit on. :rockon:

God help us all is so RIGHT. Does anyone in the public care? Does anyone in Washington care? Hell NO. Clinton helps to push through NAFTA when in office and the Bush admin does nothing now to stop is. But no one wants to shut the boarders either. Wait until that secret highway from Mexico to Canada is built - yes God help us all.

God help us all is so RIGHT. Does anyone in the public care? Does anyone in Washington care? Hell NO. Clinton helps to push through NAFTA when in office and the Bush admin does nothing now to stop is. But no one wants to shut the boarders either. Wait until that secret highway from Mexico to Canada is built - yes God help us all.

All I can say is, you'd better have your eyes and ears WIDE open as this scenario starts to play out and have your brain in full function mode...........

I think that allot of Americans care and are angry over it, their are millions working in the transportation industry and we will all suffer for it! Bush still intends on passing 5 more free trade agreements in addition to CAFTA which he has already passed! Everyone should be contacting their congressmen to stop it like we did the illegal amnesty bill! My buddy still drives and he said that the American drivers are going ape sh-t on the C.B. but they need public support! Threaten to vote out your congressmen if they don't take steps to reverse the damage before we realize it's affects!!

Edited by Furious1Auto

I think that allot of Americans care and are angry over it, their are millions working in the transportation industry and we will all suffer for it! Bush still intends on passing 5 more free trade agreement in addition to CAFTA which he has already passed! Everyone should be contacting their congressmen to stop it like we did the illegal amnesty bill! My buddy still drives and he said that the American drivers are going ape sh-t on the C.B. but they need public support! Threaten to vote out your congressmen if they don't take steps to reverse the damage before we realize it's affects!!

Yes, Furious, without a doubt A LOT of Americans do care, and those in the transportation field, most definately. But trying to get this across to the rest of the IGNORANT millions who either don't care or whatever is going to be another task!! And it's one that could turn into a case of the NASTY'S........And it just might very well happen, and no, I don't want to see that happen! If I were in the trucking business as a driver, or even another company position, I'd be up in arms on this....BIGTIME!!!

Yes, Furious, without a doubt A LOT of Americans do care, and those in the transportation field, most definately. But trying to get this across to the rest of the IGNORANT millions who either don't care or whatever is going to be another task!! And it's one that could turn into a case of the NASTY'S........And it just might very well happen, and no, I don't want to see that happen! If I were in the trucking business as a driver, or even another company position, I'd be up in arms on this....BIGTIME!!!

Now days even before they opened the border, I heard people brag about how cheap it was to ship. And who is losing their a-s because of it? Everyone has a truck driver in their family and needs to contact their congressman if they don't want them to lose their job! In my family it is my stepfather and I still want him to be able to support my Mom. These trucks being here will cheapen the drivers wages to the point that they cant afford to support their households, or the will lose the work all together causing their employers to lay them off! No single citizen driver should have to compete with Two Mexicans that live in their truck to secure work!

Now days even before they opened the border, I heard people brag about how cheap it was to ship. And who is losing their a-s because of it? Everyone has a truck driver in their family and needs to contact their congressman if they don't want them to lose their job! In my family it is my stepfather and I still want him to be able to support my Mom. These trucks being here will cheapen the drivers wages to the point that they cant afford to support their households, or the will lose the work all together causing their employers to lay them off! No single citizen driver should have to compete with Two Mexicans that live in their truck to secure work!

I'am in 100% agreement with you, sir!!!

Are so called leaders are OUT OF CONTROL! The whole country is going to the SHITS! Something has got to change and fast. :censored:

Bush :censored:

This is why Ron Paul is so popular. Did you watch the debate last night? It was a joke. They severely limited Paul's participation by asking him very few questions. At each chance to speak, it was obvious FOX made sure the microphone volume was turned up of the other candidates, Giuliani and Romney, so that their snickers were clearly audible. According to FOX won poll, Paul won the debate with over 30%. Dumb ass Hannity is trying to say Paul's supporters (3%) are spamming the polls. Can't happen. FOX setup the poll to allow only one vote per phone number or IP address.

The present leadership's plan is to make us their slaves. Look through out history. The Egyptians and Romans had a large percentage of their society as slaves. England during the 'dark ages' had surfs which were basically slaves to the Lords who they had to work for. But they have to destroy the middle class first and it is going down fast.

The Mexican truckers have arrived. :angry: Just another screwing from the Bush administration. God help the US truckers! God help us all!

http://www.shutdown2007.com/

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=57504

Here are a few more links you might find interesting along with a letter.

http://www.spp.gov/

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15497

spp_atpcpressrelease_33006.pdf

He doesn't give a fuck either. The Teamsters are just like any other union. All they care about is supporting the scum of the earth Democratic party.

They don't have enough numbers to leverage any great effect on anyone but their base customers! After deregulation anyone can get an authority to bill shippers! This destroyed the truckers unions! At this very second there are load boards all over the net being monitored by truckers laptops. These drivers are empty and waiting for loads, while thinking of their $2,200 a month truck notes! If half of them struck the shipper would instantly raise the rates they are willing to pay to the truck per load! while half sit and go broke the other half will get rich until the strike would end! The only way we can bat back these policies is by threatening out representatives! Our transportation industry needs us to fight the fight, not the other way around! Don't wait for them to strike, strike for them! E-mail your congressmen! Let them know that if they don't repeal the Mexicans authority immediately that their days are numbered! The b-tch about the whole situation is that peoples outrage stopped the illeagal amnesty bill, and now they are trying to side step us! Raise hell guys!!!!!!

Edited by Furious1Auto

I kinda hoped Hoffa Jr. would be all over this, and there would be trucks down in texas blocking all the border crossings. :hysterical:

If Jimmy Hoffa Sr was still here, you can bet that there would be more trucks down along the border than Customs has trying to block the ILLEGALS. If I were the truckers who are in the Teamsters, and, some of the independents as well, I'd climbing on Jimmy Hoffa Jr's ass with a set of Sharp Hobnail Boots......... :rockon::stirpot: :whipped: It's about time that Jimmy Jr grew a set of hard balls. And by the way, so should our own International as well!!! :slug:

I'am NOMOVISTEON, and I'am An Asshole, and I PERSONALLY APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE! :rockon: :fan: :devil: :slug: :kissass:

If Jimmy Hoffa Sr was still here, you can bet that there would be more trucks down along the border than Customs has trying to block the ILLEGALS. If I were the truckers who are in the Teamsters, and, some of the independents as well, I'd climbing on Jimmy Hoffa Jr's ass with a set of Sharp Hobnail Boots......... :rockon::stirpot: :whipped: It's about time that Jimmy Jr grew a set of hard balls. And by the way, so should our own International as well!!! :slug:

I'am NOMOVISTEON, and I'am An Asshole, and I PERSONALLY APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE! :rockon: :fan: :devil: :slug: :kissass:

Like I said the Teamsters don't represent nearly enough drivers to make an effect! The only teamster drivers left are UPS, Car haulers, trash haulers, Postal drivers, and LTL consolidated freight much of which have been outsourced by their respective company's! For example nearly 85% bulk mail has been outsourced to contractors, and there are very few drivers that remain directly on the USPS employment rolls! Car Hauling has remained union because it is a specialty field that many non-union carriers don't have expirience in nor the equipment to do the job! Trash is still union because if they didn't pay well than then no one would ride on the back of a truck 10 hours in the dead of winter! UPS because they only hire drivers from within and because of the boom of bulk packaging and internet sales they are generating the revenue, and their competition (Fed-Ex and DHL) owns the facilities necessary to consolidate freight and are not stupid enough to cut the rates to the point to where it would be unprofitable! Yellow Freight does the same as UPS, they consolidate freight and own an extensive warehouse network within key cities! The inner city real estate costs alone to set up a viable warehouse network restricts other companies from joining the club! Deregulation has brought the teamster drivers to this weakened state. I bet that less than 2% of the transportation industry is now unionized as opposed to 95% in 1977! LINK to deregulation and it's effects! If it is to be stopped it has to be by our hand, the trucker unions don't have the leverage and these foreign trucks will have a negative affect on everyone in this country in one shape or form! Maybe it's just to regular customers at a restaurant you own, or a news paper you didn't sell! People who don't have jobs don't buy things!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Thanks for pointing that out. He's brilliant when it comes to pointing out what the true problems this country is currently facing!

Just like perot said about our jobs when he was running and opposed the free trade agreements. That giant sucking sound. Turned out to be true.

Here is when he used the auto industry as an example. How true it was.

Ross Perot 1992--2nd Debate---The Giant Sucking Sound

Like I said the Teamsters don't represent nearly enough drivers to make an effect! The only teamster drivers left are UPS, Car haulers, trash haulers, Postal drivers, and LTL consolidated freight much of which have been outsourced by their respective company's! For example nearly 85% bulk mail has been outsourced to contractors, and there are very few drivers that remain directly on the USPS employment rolls! Car Hauling has remained union because it is a specialty field that many non-union carriers don't have expirience in nor the equipment to do the job! Trash is still union because if they didn't pay well than then no one would ride on the back of a truck 10 hours in the dead of winter! UPS because they only hire drivers from within and because of the boom of bulk packaging and internet sales they are generating the revenue, and their competition (Fed-Ex ad DHL) is own the facilities necessary to consolidate freight and are not stupid enough to cut the rates to the point to where it would be unprofitable! Yellow Freight does the same as UPS, they consolidate freight and own an extensive warehouse network within key cities! The inner city real estate costs alone to set up a viable warehouse network restricts other companies from joining the club! Deregulation has brought the teamster drivers to this weakened state. I bet that less than 2% of the transportation industry is now unionized as opposed to 95% in 1977! LINK to deregulation and it's effects! If it is to be stopped it has to be by our hand, the trucker unions don't have the leverage and these foreign trucks will have a negative affect on everyone in this country in one shape or form! Maybe it's just to regular customers at a restaurant you own, or a news paper you didn't sell! People who don't have jobs don't buy things!
Thanks for filling me in on a lot regarding this topic, there were some things I wasn't totally aware of, like the Teamsters not representing truckers like they used to, etc. Thank you for that! Excellent points! All of it!!

There is a lot of interesting tidbits in this article.

America Under Invasion By Mexican Trucks

Are the drivers properly licensed and sober or well-rested with the legal amount of down time? Do they speak English or understand U.S. road signs? Will the trucks be carrying illegal immigrants, drugs, terrorists, nuclear or biological weapons or other contraband? Will they belch tons of banned pollutants into America’s air? Will lower-paid Mexican drivers put American truckers out of work? Will the trucks gut the tax base which supports the U.S. highway infrastructure?

Frankly, no one knows. But, like it or not, the trucks are rolling. It’s a done deal.

“President Bush is following through on a promise he made to large economic interests that he would open up the border. I am astonished by the administration’s contempt toward the American public, Congress and the rule of law. They want to kick that border open and let the chips fall where they may.

“The Bush administration is determined to push these Mexican trucks down the throats of the American people and Congress.”

Opening the Mexican, Canadian and U.S. borders to free trucking was part of the North American Free Trade Agreement signed in 1994. Canadian trucks have free passage throughout the U.S. but the DOT has never certified Mexican trucks, until now, in response to a 2000 demand from a NAFTA tribunal which upheld Mexican complaints. What about the American people???

On May 15, Congress passed the Safe American Roads Act of 2007 by a 411-3 margin, prohibiting the DOT from putting the “pilot program” into effect until a list of requirements were met, such as insuring full inspection of the Mexican trucks and allowing U.S. trucks to operate in Mexico beyond commercial zones.

It is clear that the Bush administration and the Department of Transportation are proceeding in complete defiance of the will of Congress and the American people.