dependent insurance audit

dunkin

I JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE FORD AUDIT DEPARTMENT THAT THEY DID NOT RECEIVE MY DEPENDENT VERIFICATION . IF I HAVE RESPONDED TO DISREGUARD THE LETTER. A FEW YEARS AGO I RECEIVED A SIMILAR LETTER FROM THE COMPANY AND AT THAT TIME I HAD PREVIOUSLY RESPONDED SO I DISREGUARDED THE LETTER. TRUSTING THE AUDIT DEPARTMENT COST ME OVER $4500.00 OVER A DISPUTE CONCERNING DEPENDENT ELIGIBILITY. SO BE ADVISED TO SEND YOUR DEPENDENT AUDIT REPLY BY REGISTERED MAIL OR YOU MAY END UP WITH AN UNEXPECTED BILL IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!

post-11790-1118294958_thumb.jpg

I JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE FORD AUDIT DEPARTMENT THAT THEY DID NOT RECEIVE MY DEPENDENT VERIFICATION . IF I HAVE RESPONDED TO DISREGUARD THE LETTER. A FEW YEARS AGO I RECEIVED A SIMILAR LETTER FROM THE COMPANY AND AT THAT TIME I HAD PREVIOUSLY RESPONDED SO I DISREGUARDED THE LETTER. TRUSTING THE AUDIT DEPARTMENT COST ME OVER $4500.00 OVER A DISPUTE CONCERNING DEPENDENT ELIGIBILITY. SO BE ADVISED TO SEND YOUR DEPENDENT AUDIT REPLY BY REGISTERED MAIL OR YOU MAY END UP WITH AN UNEXPECTED BILL IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!

I see some things never change. Years ago, I had a few claims rejected because the insurance people said they never received papers I sent in the mail. After that I sent everything via Certified Mail. Sure enough a short time later my wife had another claim rejected. Again they said they never received paperwork. I told them that I had a Certified Mail receipt proving that they did. Instantly the paperwork mysteriously appeared and they agreed to pay the claim.

Edited by Never too old

You should receive a confirmation letter that they have received your documentation and passed the audit. I faxed mine and got a fax transmission complete. I called a few days later to confirm, but either they lost it or didn't receive it. So then I faxed it again 10 times. I called again in a few days to confirm. They had indeed recieved my 10 faxes. Then I got the confimation letter. It's a pain in the ass, but it pays to be proactive and call to confirm they received it.

Edited by ClevelandMillwright

I have been audited five of the eight years that I have been with Ford Motor Company. I just recieve on of those letters in past few days.

I wish I had those odds on the lotto!!

Ford you want to save some money, loose that department.

I can't tell you how many times I went to fill a script for my children and was rejected because they said my child wasn't on file!!

So, I have to pay for the script and then call the healthcare provider. They tell me everything is back to normal and then I have to go back to the drug store to get my money back.

That is bullllllllllllllllllllll Shittttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!

i was audited last year for the first time. had to send them a copy of the first page of my tax forms to show the names and s.s. #'s of my wife and 1 year old daughter. 2 weeks later i got a confirmation letter with only my wife's name on it. i called the audit dept. to find out what the hell happened. they're response..... "oh ya, now i see your daughter's name". how in the hell do you miss that on 1 page of a f-ing 10-40 tax form if you're an AUDITOR?????????????? do you know what happens to me if i miss 1 bolt on a f-ing truck???????????????? i get disciplined!!!!!!!!!!! what a bunch of clowns running this company.

i was audited last year for the first time. had to send them a copy of the first page of my tax forms to show the names and s.s. #'s of my wife and 1 year old daughter. 2 weeks later i got a confirmation letter with only my wife's name on it. i called the audit dept. to find out what the hell happened. they're response..... "oh ya, now i see your daughter's name". how in the hell do you miss that on 1 page of a f-ing 10-40 tax form if you're an AUDITOR?????????????? do you know what happens to me if i miss 1 bolt on a f-ing truck???????????????? i get disciplined!!!!!!!!!!! what a bunch of clowns running this company.

THEY ARE CLOWNS AREN'T THEY. I AGREE

I have been audited five of the eight years that I have been with Ford Motor Company. I just recieve on of those letters in past few days.

I can't tell you how many times I went to fill a script for my children and was rejected because they said my child wasn't on file!!

So, I have to pay for the script and then call the healthcare provider. They tell me everything is back to normal and then I have to go back to the drug store to get my money back.

The same has happened to me .I had called over to Ford to ask if my paperwork was received and told all was in order.A week later my wife is told we have no insurance when she tries to fill a prescription.This is nothing more than a low way for a nearly bankrupt company to save some cash.Throw a family off the the plan for a month at a time you've saved cash.It won't save you Ford .

Edited by skeptic

THE SAME CALIBER OF SALARY WIZARDS ARE CARVING OUT ARE FUTURE .MUHALLY SHOULD SET UP A WEB SITE FOR SUGGESTIONS HE MIGHT EVEN IMPLIMENT SOME OF ARE IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!

IM IN THE SAME BOAT GOT THE AUDIT FOR $7200 I SENT IN THE PAPER WORK THAT THEY ASKED FOR AND GOT IT DOWN TO $624. SAVE COPIES OF EVERYTHING YOU SEND THEM I MEAN EVERYTHING IM STILL WORKING ON THE 624 BUT I THINK ITS HOPELESS!

IM IN THE SAME BOAT GOT THE AUDIT FOR $7200 I SENT IN THE PAPER WORK THAT THEY ASKED FOR AND GOT IT DOWN TO $624. SAVE COPIES OF EVERYTHING YOU SEND THEM I MEAN EVERYTHING IM STILL WORKING ON THE 624 BUT I THINK ITS HOPELESS!

I hate to say it but dealing with that dept. is hopeless, be happy you got it down to 624 but keep trying they say the squeeking wheel gets the oil!!!!!!

post-16883-1119369649_thumb.jpg

post-16883-1119369928_thumb.jpg