Article with a dose of reality

Heywood

first things first..i am not YOUR son.....second i have NEVER put down FORD...some of their management maybe...but never the company as a whole.....some of their products could be better...

also i dont WISH for a TLO all the time..just the last month and now...after jan. i dont need or want it...but then again YOU didn't ask...you just ASSUME ......how does a TLO mean i'm LAZY?

you'd be surprised but i dont feel i need to talk 'ALL about myself' on here..people like you assume what they want and question everything i say ANYWAY...another thing i dont need your insight..or want it and i am ENTITLED to my opinion about anything. just how am i making fun of the company i work for?

i've never made fun or light of that....again you are assuming or twisting words..

one last thing if i want to swear i will....dont care about your 'corporate' little world so, i wont prove myself to you also i dont need your respect

No need for assumption. Your ridiculous rants are seen here on a daily basis. And yes, anytime you root for a layoff, even if just for a month, you are rooting against your company and the people that pay for your benefits that you so proudly take advantage of, the shareholders. And no, you are not my son. If you were, you would have much more commn sense than you do. I am curious though, you say you have kids. What are you going to tell them someday when you have lost your job at Ford, have no real education to fall back on, and can't get any reputable company to hire you due to your crappy attitude and lack of vision? Are you still gonna sit back and tell them how great daddy is, only his layoffs that he loves so much are forever now? Got news for you darkie, you and I both know that you won't make $1000 in the next year selling stuff on ebay. In fact, that hardly qualifies as having started your "own online business" as you say. My guess, I'll check back in about a year and find you still on this forum whining about how management screwed you. No, you don't in fact need my respect, which is good because you don't deserve it. But will you be able to have the respect of your own family after this all shakes out and you are all alone without a job, swearing at a computer screen? That's what you should be worried about.

No need for assumption. Your ridiculous rants are seen here on a daily basis. And yes, anytime you root for a layoff, even if just for a month, you are rooting against your company and the people that pay for your benefits that you so proudly take advantage of, the shareholders. And no, you are not my son. If you were, you would have much more commn sense than you do. I am curious though, you say you have kids. What are you going to tell them someday when you have lost your job at Ford, have no real education to fall back on, and can't get any reputable company to hire you due to your crappy attitude and lack of vision? Are you still gonna sit back and tell them how great daddy is, only his layoffs that he loves so much are forever now? Got news for you darkie, you and I both know that you won't make $1000 in the next year selling stuff on ebay. In fact, that hardly qualifies as having started your "own online business" as you say. My guess, I'll check back in about a year and find you still on this forum whining about how management screwed you. No, you don't in fact need my respect, which is good because you don't deserve it. But will you be able to have the respect of your own family after this all shakes out and you are all alone without a job, swearing at a computer screen? That's what you should be worried about.

your already wrong...i have made over 1000$ on ebay in the last month....LOL so again oh well

and yes i have college and H.S. education, and can readily get another job...so i am not worried if ford goes under tommorrow! i have kids and will raise them right! and one more thing slappie, i am not worried

if this TLO is so against the share holders then why did the UNION and company agree to it?? LOL

i also already have the respect of my family....i am wondering more about you.... you sound like you only want to put me down to feel better about yourself....well go ahead...i'm secure where i am so i dont care what you say

your already wrong...i have made over 1000$ on ebay in the last month....LOL so again oh well

and yes i have college and H.S. education, and can readily get another job...so i am not worried if ford goes under tommorrow! i have kids and will raise them right! and one more thing slappie, i am not worried

if this TLO is so against the share holders then why did the UNION and company agree to it?? LOL

i also already have the respect of my family....i am wondering more about you.... you sound like you only want to put me down to feel better about yourself....well go ahead...i'm secure where i am so i dont care what you say

Glad to hear it. So tell me, what products did you sell to make this money, and where can I go to buy some of your products? Surely you can count on the support of your fellow union members to help your business thrive. Go ahead and tell us where to find the products that you are currently selling so that we can make bids. Glad to help you out Dark one.

So you know, when they agree to contractual language such as the tlo and there subsequent pay, they are not counting on people such as yourself sharing it in an internet chat room. The public doesn't appreciate it, and your lack of job security with only 11 years in shows it. Send over that ebay info, I'm ready to go shopping!

Glad to hear it. So tell me, what products did you sell to make this money, and where can I go to buy some of your products? Surely you can count on the support of your fellow union members to help your business thrive. Go ahead and tell us where to find the products that you are currently selling so that we can make bids. Glad to help you out Dark one.

So you know, when they agree to contractual language such as the tlo and there subsequent pay, they are not counting on people such as yourself sharing it in an internet chat room. The public doesn't appreciate it, and your lack of job security with only 11 years in shows it. Send over that ebay info, I'm ready to go shopping!

no i'm not telling...just because i highly doubt your into buying what i am selling.....besides i sell to only reputable buyers.... internet chat room?? are you a novice on the internet?? this is not a chat room...this is a board for posting.....and my job security is fine thanks...they would have to go thru alot of people to get to me..even IF they do that..STILL not concerned..because i have other ways..AGAIN this is repeat because you dont listen very well

no i'm not telling...just because i highly doubt your into buying what i am selling.....besides i sell to only reputable buyers.... internet chat room?? are you a novice on the internet?? this is not a chat room...this is a board for posting.....and my job security is fine thanks...they would have to go thru alot of people to get to me..even IF they do that..STILL not concerned..because i have other ways..AGAIN this is repeat because you dont listen very well

This is very much the same as an internet chat room. You are airing dirty laundry for anyone to see.

Why question my reputation as to an ebay buyer? When you put items up for sale, they are there for all to bid on, reputability notwithstanding. Please share with me, I want to help you to further your business. I have my account open, I am ready to bid. Sorry if I have offended you with my questions. It is not that I don;t listen, as you say, I am just very persistant. Much success is to be had in this world as a result of persistance. One can not and should not give up easily! Now, how do I get to your ebay products? Darkie, you do have an ebay business don't you? Or is this like that degree thing?

This is very much the same as an internet chat room. You are airing dirty laundry for anyone to see.

Why question my reputation as to an ebay buyer? When you put items up for sale, they are there for all to bid on, reputability notwithstanding. Please share with me, I want to help you to further your business. I have my account open, I am ready to bid. Sorry if I have offended you with my questions. It is not that I don;t listen, as you say, I am just very persistant. Much success is to be had in this world as a result of persistance. One can not and should not give up easily! Now, how do I get to your ebay products? Darkie, you do have an ebay business don't you? Or is this like that degree thing?

no, i highly doubt you have an ebay account, jsut trying to get me to tell my life story so you can pick me aparts....etc.....no i am not doing that...however persistant you are. i have it and that is all i am saying...i am comfortable with it and dont need to 'prove' anyhting....in the past people asked so i told them.....and that is all!

this might be the same as a internet chat room but it is not an internet chat room, also why is it dirty ??

it is public knowledge....so it is not secret....

no, i highly doubt you have an ebay account, jsut trying to get me to tell my life story so you can pick me aparts....etc.....no i am not doing that...however persistant you are. i have it and that is all i am saying...i am comfortable with it and dont need to 'prove' anyhting....in the past people asked so i told them.....and that is all!

I have no intention of making fun of you. I do have an ebay account. In fact, I used it today in my pursuit of U2 tix for my wife. But if you choose not to share, then so be it. I hope it works out well for you. Just be humbled by your successes.

oh the TROLL is back...LOL....i think you'll lose your job before he does...LOL

Slap, you have to ignore Darkie too. As you can tell, he does a great job making an ass of himself in public. Just let him keep talking..... his posts make for great humor reading, considering they're based on self-serving bullshit.

Slapshot, just ignore Pioneer's posts. He has nothing to add, as evidenced by this petty post. He'll have a great job as a copy editor after he loses his job at Ford, though.

Pioneer just kind of pops up every now and again and injects stupidity into the conversation. Problem is though, he is typically wrong. He is considering words that he does not undertand or are not part of his very limited linguistics to be mispelled. I hate dealing with uneducated know- it - alls. They are the ones who's tunnel vision and lack of understanding for the goings on in the business world are helping to put the American manufacturing base into extinction. And it's everybody's fault but their own. The saddest part is that people like this have children to whom they pass along the stupid gene giving us little hope of recessitation in the future. Fortunately for guys like you and I Heywod, our educations will continue to carry our families through to prosperity. By the way, Mr. Darkie wouldn't tell me where he got that degree he's always bragging about from. Why do you think this is Heywood? Did he tell you? He seems so proud of it, one would think that he remembers the name of the school, wouldn't you think? One last thing, if ever you should need somebody to wire up an outlet or something in your garage, please keep my friend Pioneeer in mind for the job will you? Pretty soon, he'll be a state certified electrician, thanks to Ford. I am so proud of him. he's gonna need some extra cash though, so please, remember him for any side work that comes your way, would ya? He'll be losing his Ford job soon has 3 daughters to raise, and his wife left with some other guy. I'm pulling for him. I've never known a state certified electrician before!!

You have to admit darkie is pretty funny.

I think to myself that there is no way anyone can be that stupid.

I was wrong. He may be the baseline or standard to use for stupid.

Have you had the opportunity to attempt to communicate with Pioneer? This guy is a retard, without a doubt. Very proud of himself for being laid off 4 1/2 months this year so he got to cah in his vacation. That's really coming out ahead now isn't it! Imagine his surprise when he opened that check today and saw that it was taxed as a bonus, and he had sold his vacation for next to nothing. Probably the companies fault though.

Have you had the opportunity to attempt to communicate with Pioneer? This guy is a retard, without a doubt. Very proud of himself for being laid off 4 1/2 months this year so he got to cah in his vacation. That's really coming out ahead now isn't it! Imagine his surprise when he opened that check today and saw that it was taxed as a bonus, and he had sold his vacation for next to nothing. Probably the companies fault though.

Yes, I've attempted to engage him in a serious debate about auto industry issues, but he refuses. Instead of arguing to persuade people to see his point of view, he makes personal attacks. For example, he will attack the author of an article about what a good deal the UAW has as a Bush croney or simply a union basher. He will attack anyone who comments about the state of the auto industry as illegitimate if they are not UAW Bretheren. Additionally, and most telling, he will comment about your spelling. These are easy attacks to make, and especially easy for him since he is obviously has no facts or information to support any position he may take. He does as the UAW does: Stonewall and Grandstand.

Yes, I've attempted to engage him in a serious debate about auto industry issues, but he refuses. Instead of arguing to persuade people to see his point of view, he makes personal attacks. For example, he will attack the author of an article about what a good deal the UAW has as a Bush croney or simply a union basher. He will attack anyone who comments about the state of the auto industry as illegitimate if they are not UAW Bretheren. Additionally, and most telling, he will comment about your spelling. These are easy attacks to make, and especially easy for him since he is obviously has no facts or information to support any position he may take. He does as the UAW does: Stonewall and Grandstand.

since you all are salary...i know this is the EXACT reason ford WILL fail.....look at how stupid these guys act.....

LOL all you want to do is debate.....well debate all you want.....while the company goes under...hey maybe bill ford will gives you guys christmas present......indifinte layoff!!!1 or fired!!!

you guys deserve it!

You can get a better response from stroke victims. At least an intelligent one anyway.

As far as I know it is written in the local on who will do the lawn care and snow removal. At our plant the cleaners lost those two jobs because they never did them. They werent heart browken about it either. Of course all that job classification stuff was written in the local agreement so it was set in "stone" I guess you could say.

Me personally, I would LOVE to be able to get outside in the summer and cut grass. Although not everyone likes doing yard work either. Cutting grass is like golf for me....it relieves stress B)

pretty much the same as our floor inspectors. They didn't want to tag baskets or print tickets anymore, so mngmt started doing it. Now they are crying because of RIF, they are getting reduced to labor pool jobs.