Replacement shocks for Lincoln LS V8

My wife's '02 LS is in need of new shocks. I'm looking for recommendations on a good brand and she wants the OEM type ride and handling so Tokicos or Eibachs (if they even make them for the LS) are out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can sell you the Ford OEM's at a good price, PM what year,engine, and type you want.

• 2 weeks later...
I just wanted to let the forum members know that I ordered the shocks from TeamFord and less than a week later I had them AND at any excellent price. I give TeamFord a hearty thumbs up!

Bill is great. I ordered a set of window regulators from him at 1 pm EST one day and had them in hand at noon the next day (23 hours) and that included shipping from Las Vegas to Atlanta Priority Mail (USPS, not overnight service).

Bill is great. I ordered a set of window regulators from him at 1 pm EST one day and had them in hand at noon the next day (23 hours) and that included shipping from Las Vegas to Atlanta Priority Mail (USPS, not overnight service).

Yes he is! I just ordered a couple of more parts for my wife's LS (left side fog light and the center A/C vent). They had to be ordered and they came in yesterday and today they were on my doorstep.