Ford advertisement log

The politically correct answer would have been...

"I Saw it during Nascar, as I'm sitting down on my plaid brown lazy-boy, picking my nose with one finger, have the potato chip bag wedged under my belly, and a beer can in my left hand, as I'm yelling profanity and farting screaming at the screen, sitting in my double wide 'Portable Palace' (trailer)" Etc.etc.

Uh no, I'm not mebrassed to admit...I like Desperate Housewives...it's well done and funny. After Beverly Hills 90210 and Melrose Place, my "demographic group" has aged and can relate to this program. ;)

umm why did you include farting....i bet you have farted during Desperate Housewives, or maybe you reserve it for commercials

oh and i bet more trailer trash watch that show than anyone

but who knows ive never attempted to watch it....

back on topic: the bed bounce clip needs to be put into a commercial ASAP....especially when we see the stupid commercial of the tundra at the construction site with the two guys acknowledging each other

and to add....the F-150 stopping a cargo plane is stupid, replace it with the bed bounce clip

i like the handling commercial because it is true, the F-150 handles better than any other truck of its class

Edited by Ford-150

• 2 weeks later...

Ford Swap Your Ride -- Chuck, NBC Monday night. Either for the Edge/Murano or the Taurus/Avalon swap

** Also, Ford sponsored something relating to a Bee Movie during this hour.

Ford Swap Your Ride -- NBC Nightly News, regular weeknights - various vehicles featured

Lincoln MKX and MKZ dual commercial -- Sunday night, Discovery Channel documentary about Egyptian pharoah being resurrected