Next Three Months Will Tell a Lot

I think the next three months will tell how the next 18 months or so will go. By end of year, we will know if Jaguar and LR are sold, we will see the new cost structure as dictated by new UAW contract and how many more Ford employes will leave and how many will be replaced by lower cost employes, and with new auto season upon us, we will get glimpse at new F-150, Hybrid Fusion and how many can be produced, freshened Fusuon/Milan and what the new drivetrains will be, new drivetrain for Escape/Milan, and hopefully some surprises that no one knows about as yet. I'm hoping for surprises, not just what we know. Maybe even another hybrid announcement and formal announcement about new drivetrains that will up fuel mileage 20%. Maybe a Thunderbird concept and a new, small pickup announcement. How about a Hybrid Verve that gets 50mpg. Honda is going to do a B segment hybrid. Come on Ford....excite us. Give us hope! You can do it. Spend some money and take some risk for a change. No risk, no reward. I'm a conservative investor, but I take risk at times to try to stay ahead of the game. No risk and inflation will eat you alive.