Supervisor runs amok at truck plant?

cynic

I can't imagine a supervisor going off the deep end. LOL. They are all puppets, xcept a few good ones and shouldn't go off unless they are told to. Ever wonder why so many supervisors are leaving the company? It's because incompetent managers do not support them. The managers know they got where they are because of who they are related to. We have lost some good supervisors and there will be more that leave.

1ZVHT82H165153331.pdf

1ZVHT82H465142470.pdf

1ZVHT82H665160744.pdf

post-11790-1131410440_thumb.jpg

I can't imagine a supervisor going off the deep end. LOL. They are all puppets, xcept a few good ones and shouldn't go off unless they are told to. Ever wonder why so many supervisors are leaving the company? It's because incompetent managers do not support them. The managers know they got where they are because of who they are related to. We have lost some good supervisors and there will be more that leave.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

The superintendent was Tom (Atlanta Mafia)Bonelli. Anyone who knows Tom has heard him go off a time or two. Very colorful fellow. The story I heard was he cussed at the Maintenance guys during a breakdown in Stamping (KTP) and they put him in his place. He had only been assigned there a few days. I bet he will be more laid back next time! :hysterical:

• 3 weeks later...
The superintendent was Tom (Atlanta Mafia)Bonelli. Anyone who knows Tom has heard him go off a time or two. Very colorful fellow. The story I heard was he cussed at the Maintenance guys during a breakdown in Stamping (KTP) and they put him in his place. He had only been assigned there a few days. I bet he will be more laid back next time! :hysterical:

Have you heard why security and medical were called ?

U R A Turd me thinks. And we didn't take it personally. Are you in management?

Whats with the name calling? I am just a good hard working Polack with a perfect record over the last 12 years. I have had a couple of supervisors who I thought were a little assholeish but have also had some great supervisors, well maybe not in the eyes of the lazy pieces of crap that were always bitchin and getting written up.

thats fine, opinions are like ass holes....everyone has one. no im not in management. do you work at ktp? if not, you have NO idea about our supervision

KTPWORKER69, what department do you work in at KTP. I work there and I can not even think of one supervisor that is worth wasting my breath on. They are all puppets that can not think for themselves. When managers tell them to do something they put the tails between the legs and shake. At least those are my experiences. I am almost a 10 year man and have only missed 1 day of work - I am a worker that goes to work - does more than what is expected - then gets s _ _ tted on. But you know what - it pays the bills.