Did any apprentices take the "new" test

CD4EMAN

We list people at Livonia have been on it for FIVE FUCKING YEARS. In those 5 years we have not had a person get place on trades. Now we are getting apprentices from other plants to fill our reqs.

Fuck that new test, yall can take it then take our spots over here when a reduction in force happens.

Edited by 182

We list people at Livonia have been on it for FIVE FUCKING YEARS. In those 5 years we have not had a person get place on trades. Now we are getting apprentices from other plants to fill our reqs.

Fuck that new test, yall can take it then take our spots over here when a reduction in force happens.

182 this is not a new test to put people on the list, I feel your pain though.

this test is a precurser to a test that will be used in the future,it has no relevence or impact on ANY apprentice or any on the list,its just a tool to determine if the test is fair to all.

182 this is not a new test to put people on the list, I feel your pain though.

this test is a precurser to a test that will be used in the future,it has no relevence or impact on ANY apprentice or any on the list,its just a tool to determine if the test is fair to all.

Is fair to all? You mean did they dumb it down enough to be able to make their PC goals! Forget about getting the best , you have to have the right %

the test was easy just like the first one. it was different because you actually had to watch some sequences woth a line and listen to discriptions and then answer questions about what you heard and saw. what i did not like about the test was at the end they had a "goals test" in which they asked you questions and asked how you felt about an item on a scale. we were one of the first plants to take the test so it has probably changed and i know that i am only mentioning SOME of the items, as there were plenty more types of questions.

the test was easy just like the first one. it was different because you actually had to watch some sequences woth a line and listen to discriptions and then answer questions about what you heard and saw. what i did not like about the test was at the end they had a "goals test" in which they asked you questions and asked how you felt about an item on a scale. we were one of the first plants to take the test so it has probably changed and i know that i am only mentioning SOME of the items, as there were plenty more types of questions.

The last 100 or so questions was pretty much a psych evaluation I think. It was much easier than the last though.