Preview of our new website!

TheLemon

We are now working on the new FordLemon website version 2. Things are going pretty well and we wanted to show you a preview of how it would appear. We hope that Mr. Ford will like it.

So feel free to visit this link to view our template.

FordLemon website version #2

Any comments and suggestions from you guys will be appreciated! Thank you!

Your help is appreciated! :D

I agree. Too much green. Also, the G in angel looks like a C. Other than that, it looks decent.

I'd venture to say that before Lemon attempts to hone his web design skills, he should learn how to spell the word "Nightmare". :lol:

Isn't he normally one of the spelling nazis?

:P

he he he he! :rolleyes:

Like said in previous post: It's a preview..... This is not the final version. Don't worry! lol

So..... Overdose of green???....... You might be right!

The concept of the new FordLemon’s website is different.

When it all started a few years ago we didn't know that we would get emails from dissatisfied customers like we did. We have been complaining about the way Ford treat their customers and we noticed that we were not the only one… People are asking for info, emails and numbers of top-management people at Ford… They want to know if other people are having similar problems…. Etc…. They wanna know what the hell is going on at Ford…..

We though it would be nice to have it more “general†as Ford already know about our personal case….. Time to show to the general public the dirt under Ford’s rugs….. And help them to make better decisions…..

Thank you for your comments and suggestions.

No frog concept dudes! lol

When it all started a few years ago we didn't know that we would get emails from dissatisfied customers like we did. We have been complaining about the way Ford treat their customers and we noticed that we were not the only one… People are asking for info, emails and numbers of top-management people at Ford… They want to know if other people are having similar problems…. Etc…. They wanna know what the hell is going on at Ford…..

Building upon this...

If indeed you are the “official voice of dissatisfied Ford customersâ€â€¦how about coming up with something a bit more original…

Your mockery of the Ford website is still lame. I say that because, how else do you expect people to take you seriously?

The “Highway to Hell†theme is trite and a bit cliché. Using the AC/DC font is more of a disgrace to one of my favorite bands than it is to Ford.

I don’t mind your constructive criticism of Ford. However, you need to take the website/yourself seriously if you expect Ford too.

Funny site, out of the countless Taurii I've owned and/or driven, and all the others I've known with them this is the first I've heard of such a problem...faulty design...sure :rolleyes: I can't make out a single word of the song, and in the animation the Taurus turns into a Sable for different shots. What it is man a Taurus or a Sable? I don't understand...your message isn't clear, I'm so confused! :lol:

Oh and it's Phil Martens, not Phil Mentens that left PD.

Edited by DRODMOTORS

• 3 weeks later...
Wow that is great! My nextdoor neighbors have a 2004 CV the paint has rust in it the color is white the dealer will do nothing waiting for ford.The car looks awful they buffed car out looked good for 1 week and rust comes right back spots on paint.Quality job # 1

I had a simular problem with my White Lightning. I took a clay bar to it to remove the spots. The stuff is from the brake pad dust....usually a metallic pad of some sort. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...