Leasing an Edge...will an x-plan pin help

J5cents

Leasing an Edge...will an x-plan pin help

My wife and I are going to lease an edge tomorrow so I thought I'd do a little googlin...lead me here. Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

It will give you a better price....go here.... http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?showforum=45 You'll need to give some info though, I don't think it could be ready for tomorrow.

so it would be possible to lease any vehicle such as Ford, lincoln, mazda, rangerover etx with X-plan, huh?

Hi semco. :D Yes, all of those makes (also Volvo and Jaguar) are eligible for X-Plan purchases (Mazda is S-Plan).

Each make does have some ineligible products. For example with Ford, you cannot purchase:

· 2008 Mustang Shelby GT

· Mustang Shelby GT500

· F-450 Chassis

· F-550 and above

· E-450

Land Rover:

· 2008 LR2

· 2007 LR3

Jaguar:

· ALL 2007 Model Year Vehicles

The ineligible list can change from time to time.

Hope this information is helpful. Good luck! :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

• 3 weeks later...

Hi this is my first post and I'm excited to get going over here. I'm looking into an 08 Edge Limited AWD and I've contacted two dealers so far. I told one of the dealers that I would be using the X plan, that is I will be hoping to obtain one, and was told to expect my price to be lower than invoice and I could include any and all rebates too. Do the destination charges apply to the sale on an x plan? I have to meet each dealer in person so we can discuss prices and trade. My family and I are leaving for Vac. next Sat. so I don't know if we'll get a purchase B-4 then or not. I just want to go into the dealerships with all the info I can. The price I found online at Build Your Own was $34,680 inc. the $1,000 Cust. cash. B-4 trade and any other discounts. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Doug

The X plan price includes the freight charge. It is a nice non confrontational way to buy a vehicle. Just pick it out, or order it, and there is nothing to negotiate on the purchase price. However.....you still have to make sure you get a fair price on trade in. You will only get the wholesale value of your car on trade in....the same price they can buy your car at auction. Since you would be buying new car at basically invoice, they is no room to over allow on your car for trade in. Maybe better to order the car, and sell your car yourself.

BTW....The lease will be computed on the x plan price.

I just ordered a Mustang on X plan. No trade in. Clean simple deal.

The X plan price includes the freight charge. It is a nice non confrontational way to buy a vehicle. Just pick it out, or order it, and there is nothing to negotiate on the purchase price. However.....you still have to make sure you get a fair price on trade in. You will only get the wholesale value of your car on trade in....the same price they can buy your car at auction. Since you would be buying new car at basically invoice, they is no room to over allow on your car for trade in. Maybe better to order the car, and sell your car yourself.

BTW....The lease will be computed on the x plan price.

I just ordered a Mustang on X plan. No trade in. Clean simple deal.

Thanks Ralph, only problem is leaving for vac. next week and I don't see being able to sell the Expedition in such a short time? I just PM'd someone on here trying to find out the actual X plan price on rhe Edge. Maybe after vac. if the car I want is not there I would then go through the process of trying to unload the Expedition myself. Doug