DTP Sub Pay

chelsea

Anyone from DTP get their sub pay yet?

I got my first unemployment check from VEC last week. DTP will be sent a list of names from VEC of all the employees that filed in VA. I think sub pay will come soon, I hope! I don't understand why the goldenchild plant is so behind in time when it comes to simple stuff. Good luck too all that came from other plants, hope you get you money soon. HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL FORD EMPLOYEES

Nope, no sub or unemployment!

Merry Christmas ole boy! I have gotten my vec last week and I filed for the 2nd week on Sunday the 23rd. I have not gotten any sub pay yet. I did talk to Joe windbag last Friday on the phone and he did say that it was f...ed up again. He said sub should come about 5 days after the unemolyment. Also, I got the Marvin letter also and mentioned that to Joe windbag and he said to disreguard that for this year and in the future layoffs (which I took as there will be more) that we can then file with Marvin. Hope this helps ya. Happy New Year you guys

I got my first unemployment check from VEC last week. DTP will be sent a list of names from VEC of all the employees that filed in VA. I think sub pay will come soon, I hope! I don't understand why the goldenchild plant is so behind in time when it comes to simple stuff. Good luck too all that came from other plants, hope you get you money soon. HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL FORD EMPLOYEES

It isn't DTP it is the State of Michigan. You can't file for unemployment until the beginning of what woul be the start of your third week off. It doesn't matter if you were off one week or two, yeah I know it is royally f#$%ed up. So in turn Ford doesn't get their info for Sub Pay until after you file for unemployment. Now if I could only pay my bills the same way. :hysterical:

It isn't DTP it is the State of Michigan. You can't file for unemployment until the beginning of what woul be the start of your third week off. It doesn't matter if you were off one week or two, yeah I know it is royally f#$%ed up. So in turn Ford doesn't get their info for Sub Pay until after you file for unemployment. Now if I could only pay my bills the same way. :hysterical:

It is DTP!!! I'm not worry about unemployment because Va is paying me for now, I've received my first check from VEC 12/21. I'm talking about how they continue to mess up employees that transferred from other plants sub pay.

Edited by FANTASTICFORD

It is DTP!!! I'm not worry about unemployment because Va is paying me for now, I've received my first check from VEC 12/21. I'm talking about how they continue to mess up employees that transferred from other plants sub pay.

It IS DTP. These idiots act like running 3 shifts is rocket science...they can't handle a bump, they can't handle sub pay..they can barely pay people properly on a weekly basis. KTP ran 3 shifts for years, MTP ran 3 shifts for years..it isn't something new. Ask anyone in the union or labor relations WHY they can't do their jobs, and they give you a laundry list of excuses, or Joe Windbag flat out lies to you.

It IS DTP. These idiots act like running 3 shifts is rocket science...they can't handle a bump, they can't handle sub pay..they can barely pay people properly on a weekly basis. KTP ran 3 shifts for years, MTP ran 3 shifts for years..it isn't something new. Ask anyone in the union or labor relations WHY they can't do their jobs, and they give you a laundry list of excuses, or Joe Windbag flat out lies to you.

YOUR RIGHT!................I don't think anyone can argue this!

Well I can't argue with that. :banghead: . 'Cept I'm in body so we have Davine El Amin Wala Wala Bing Bang to lie to us. :hysterical: Wanna trade? :finger: :finger:

Update: Just called the vec (automated, 800-897-5630), they said they processed my check 12/26 for both weeks! :happy feet: Looks like I'm going to MGM Grand after all this weekend! :happy feet: :hysterical: :happy feet: :hysterical:

I just called, my check for the second week was processed on 12/26 :happy feet: :happy feet: .... turns out I didn't make too much on the last Sunday we worked and the first week counted as my waiting week. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Here is an update for the sub pay. I just got my Friday mail and ther was a pay stub from the week ending 12/15/2007. I have direct deposit so there was a non nog. check attached. Heres the kicker.....

It seems that the money will not be deposited until 1/2/2008. It said,"for deposit on 01/02/2008". They must be really hurting or they just continue to suck when it comes to contract and employee relations especially at Christmas time. Well, theres an update peace out.

Here is an update for the sub pay. I just got my Friday mail and ther was a pay stub from the week ending 12/15/2007. I have direct deposit so there was a non nog. check attached. Heres the kicker.....

It seems that the money will not be deposited until 1/2/2008. It said,"for deposit on 01/02/2008". They must be really hurting or they just continue to suck when it comes to contract and employee relations especially at Christmas time. Well, theres an update peace out.

Coming from a plant that had a lot of unemployement weeks (MTP), subpay was always directly deposited on a wednesday, one week after the unemployement checks arrival.

Thats pretty odd my direct deposit hit my account last friday as it should have ,but i have yet to recieve the pay stub since i have been off the last few weeks .

Just got my unenjoyment check today and and anticipating my sub my tues or wed.

Have also heard rumor from an uncomfirmed source alot of downtime this year at DTP i would assume before the launch of the 09 ,just a heads up.

Thats pretty odd my direct deposit hit my account last friday as it should have ,but i have yet to recieve the pay stub since i have been off the last few weeks .

Just got my unenjoyment check today and and anticipating my sub my tues or wed.

Have also heard rumor from an uncomfirmed source alot of downtime this year at DTP i would assume before the launch of the 09 ,just a heads up.

I'm confused...how did you get sub pay before your unemployment check? Is this something to do with VA unemployment? I didn't call for unemployment until this past Monday, so I won't get sub at least for another week...if everything goes as it should.

I'm confused...how did you get sub pay before your unemployment check? Is this something to do with VA unemployment? I didn't call for unemployment until this past Monday, so I won't get sub at least for another week...if everything goes as it should.

It must just be me and other people that had to file with VA that are starting to receive sub pay. We had to call VA the first week we were off. I got my sub pay in the mail today but it will not be deposited until 1/02....strange I've never got my stub in the mail before it goes in my account.

Flyin' Fish, if I had your money.....I'd......I'd tell Mr. Ford to keep it, he needs it more than you do! :hysterical:

It must just be me and other people that had to file with VA that are starting to receive sub pay. We had to call VA the first week we were off. I got my sub pay in the mail today but it will not be deposited until 1/02....strange I've never got my stub in the mail before it goes in my account.

Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander! I wrote out a check to Ford credit yesterday but I dated it for next Friday! HA!

I received both weeks of unemployment checks from VEC. The sub pay stub I got out of my mailbox today is dated 1/02...that is strange. I am going to miss the way VEC and NAP had is worked out, so all employees would receive both checks without having too wait or make a phone call.