OHAP Elections

Spring

"Your group" would be you, furious auto, Hemmer, need to know, The pretender rXXXbucktoothedmimiXXX. You know the other entities on here that you co-ordinate your attacks with. There is a flip side to your little signature thingy too. Only a truly egotistic person or a seriously deluded one would consider themselves a "true Genius". I am not saying this applies to you, just pointing it out.

Let me point something out sir, While I do respect Spring I am not campaigning for her. If I had credible damaging information as to her or any other candidate with ill intent I would post it the same as I do everything else. If I find a smear letter agaisnt her, Jerry or Gonzales it will hit the board the same as Nick's. I will post everything I find to keep a record, once info hits the net I can source it and bring it up in future arguements easily. Lastly I take orders from no one! If you notice I have spent quite allot more time here, and My resources are not limited to just the people who veiw and post on the OHAP threads. I'm just here to use my skills to bring the truth to light, and eliminate places to hide. In light of the membership's sacrifice, the least they deserve is a committee that is working to protect their interests. This executive board has it made, because many other union shops have their reps working the line and handling their official duties in addition for little extra compensation. Our reps on the other hand get to come and go as they please, and do no physical labor!

P.S. sorry about the last post, I posted it in a hurry and it was riddled with typos. their fixed now!

Edited by Furious1Auto

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does my personal life have to do with what is going on in the plant? I know most of you don't care that my husband is fighting a war overseas, and I know you don't care about how this is effecting my children, but you better care about who gets elected this year. We made a mistake in Lorain and we paid for it. Don't think for a minute that it does not matter who your union reps. are on up. It matters a who lot when they are looking at which plants to close or reward additional work. Grow up.
Ford makes the decision to open or close plants based primarily on economics.After all they are a business,they have stock holders to whom they must answer to etc..Obviously the way that the plant is run internally and how successfully it is run will go a long way in determining its financial wellbeing.Ford deal with whoever they have to from the union side when they operate their plant.It is the vision or whatever you want to call it of the union leadership in developing a good work enviorment that helps its members as they try to build the best product possible that makes the difference in whom we elect.As for your personal situation I have sympathy for you and your family.Unfortunately in a union shop the contractual rights of others come into play.Others have been in your situation and survived it,hopefully you will also.I mean this in the kindest way.

Ford makes the decision to open or close plants based primarily on economics.After all they are a business,they have stock holders to whom they must answer to etc..Obviously the way that the plant is run internally and how successfully it is run will go a long way in determining its financial wellbeing.Ford deal with whoever they have to from the union side when they operate their plant.It is the vision or whatever you want to call it of the union leadership in developing a good work enviorment that helps its members as they try to build the best product possible that makes the difference in whom we elect.As for your personal situation I have sympathy for you and your family.Unfortunately in a union shop the contractual rights of others come into play.Others have been in your situation and survived it,hopefully you will also.I mean this in the kindest way.

Thank you! very much for your kind words. I agree with you totally above, however, in Lorain we were "blackballed" it was not pretty. We had a tough leader who stepped on the wrong feet and anyone will tell you we paid for it one way or another. All of the above play a factor and are very important but if you have a union that is "trouble" then it just may tip things against us and into someone else's favor. I truly believe this. I worked in Dearborn for five years and herd things over and over about our union in meetings......

Now about the lawsuit that Jerry and his friends filed it did damage. Believe me. They filed a Federal lawsuit against the union. It was kicked back and they were told that they had through international procedures first. After three attempts were denied it went back to the federal court and that is when Jerry decided to drop the whole thing because he knew he would lose. The damage is done. We do not need to be "blackballed. I feel this deeply and we all have our opinions. This is mine.

Thank you! very much for your kind words. I agree with you totally above, however, in Lorain we were "blackballed" it was not pretty. We had a tough leader who stepped on the wrong feet and anyone will tell you we paid for it one way or another. All of the above play a factor and are very important but if you have a union that is "trouble" then it just may tip things against us and into someone else's favor. I truly believe this. I worked in Dearborn for five years and herd things over and over about our union in meetings......

Now about the lawsuit that Jerry and his friends filed it did damage. Believe me. They filed a Federal lawsuit against the union. It was kicked back and they were told that they had through international procedures first. After three attempts were denied it went back to the federal court and that is when Jerry decided to drop the whole thing because he knew he would lose. The damage is done. We do not need to be "blackballed. I feel this deeply and we all have our opinions. This is mine.

Jennifer, once again you have your "facts" wrong! There was NEVER a federal lawsuit filed. Do you even know what a TRO is? A temporary restraining order. It was filed in the Federal court of Judge Anne Aldrich. It was granted. Nothing was ever kicked back. There were never any other attempts. This was done in order to keep our rate of pay. Jerry, Tony and Richie withdrew the TRO that the Federal Judge said could be extended. Do you need to see a copy of the TRO? If you are going to comment on something such as this, please get your facts straight. This can all be verified through the courts and the UAW PRB.

I agree and if i know the Solidarity team they have put a spin on the lawsuit. I am sure they are not sharing all information regarding the lawsuit. They are sharing the appeal information but i believe there is more to it than that. In the days to come i got a feeling we will have everything in front of us and it will show the truth on the subject. I want to know what the grievance states and who wrote the grievance.

I agree and if i know the Solidarity team they have put a spin on the lawsuit. I am sure they are not sharing all information regarding the lawsuit. They are sharing the appeal information but i believe there is more to it than that. In the days to come i got a feeling we will have everything in front of us and it will show the truth on the subject. I want to know what the grievance states and who wrote the grievance.

Zahuranec et al v. International Union United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implementation Workers of America et al

Case Number: 1:2005cv01588

Filed: June 9, 2005

Court: Ohio Northern District Court

Office: Cleveland Office [ Court Info ]

Presiding Judge: Hon. Ann Aldrich

Nature of Suit: Labor - Labor/Management Relations

Cause: 29:185 Labor/Mgt. Relations (Contracts)

Yes there was a grievance filed. This issue went through all of the proper channels. The International Union failed to abide by the Constitution of the UAW. Plain and simple. They felt the laws that govern the union didn't apply to them. The complete case is available on the UAW PRB site that was referenced in Jerry's letter. I've just given you all the information of the TRO. These are all independent, objective sources for the information. Nothing has been hidden. Could it be that you might not want to accept reality as opposed to what you may have been told or have been telling?

Let me point something out sir, While I do respect Spring I am not campaigning for her. If I had credible damaging information as to her or any other candidate with ill intent I would post it the same as I do everything else. If I find a smear letter agaisnt her, Jerry or Gonzales it will hit the board the same as Nick's. I will post everything I find to keep a record, once info hits the net I can source it and bring it up in future arguements easily. Lastly I take orders from no one! If you notice I have spent quite allot more time here, and My resources are not limited to just the people who veiw and post on the OHAP threads. I'm just here to use my skills to bring the truth to light, and eliminate places to hide. In light of the membership's sacrifice, the least they deserve is a committee that is working to protect their interests. This executive board has it made, because many other union shops have their reps working the line and handling their official duties in addition for little extra compensation. Our reps on the other hand get to come and go as they please, and do no physical labor!
P.S. sorry about the last post, I posted it in a hurry and it was riddled with typos.[ their fixed now!/indent]

Furious1 sorry i meant to say read the registration letter. READ IT VERY CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!! You may not know what it states regarding coping false information and putting on this site.

Furious1 sorry i meant to say read the registration letter. READ IT VERY CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!! You may not know what it states regarding coping false information and putting on this site.

What Have I posted that was false, if it is in my own words It was true to the best of my knowledge. If it was a letter, I did not wright it. If you have a problem direct your complaints to the moderator, so Richard Jensen can have a good laugh too. I have been well within my rights as a BOF user, you just don't like the content of my posts. I know the moderators and if you think that RJ is going to get involved in our local politics your nutz. If you want to see how accuracy is check than look at the government threads, you can read excerpts all day long from varies false publications. The way the rule applied is tha you are restricted from posting entire articles from circulated publications. None of my posting are of copywritten material, therefore your arguementr is bunk!

Yes there was a grievance filed. This issue went through all of the proper channels. The International Union failed to abide by the Constitution of the UAW. Plain and simple. They felt the laws that govern the union didn't apply to them. The complete case is available on the UAW PRB site that was referenced in Jerry's letter. I've just given you all the information of the TRO. These are all independent, objective sources for the information. Nothing has been hidden. Could it be that you might not want to accept reality as opposed to what you may have been told or have been telling?
THESE GUYS ARE IN DENILE!

Here is a direct LINK to the sight where the appeal is just click on it to read, print or what ever else you want to do with it!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Bothers and Sisters from Lorain take something into consideration. If they won Grievance to maintain unit two you would have came to available work and lost your classification. All unit two employees would have been placed first everybody from 30 years to 3 or 4 would have taken the jobs you were performing. Basically if you had 20 years of service in Lorain and had a decent job you would have lost it to someone with no time and came to available work in the MOA. If you read there appeal it may not specifically say they tried to stop you from transferring with your job but they do make it clear they wanted the MOA.

Bothers and Sisters from Lorain take something into consideration. If they won Grievance to maintain unit two you would have came to available work and lost your classification. All unit two employees would have been placed first everybody from 30 years to 3 or 4 would have taken the jobs you were performing. Basically if you had 20 years of service in Lorain and had a decent job you would have lost it to someone with no time and came to available work in the MOA. If you read there appeal it may not specifically say they tried to stop you from transferring with your job but they do make it clear they wanted the MOA.

And with an MOA you would have made more money and everything would have gone by straight seniority. So your argument is empty. The people would have had a greater say in their work rules and conditions under an MOA. That is how an MOA works. But maybe you are against the hourly people having that much say......

I would like everyone to think about the fact that Jerry originally ran against Nick for the chairman position.It was only after he lost that he claimed the election was no good. This was only about the power for him and not for the benefit of the membership. If he won the election, the appeal would have never been filed. P.S. Why did Jerry walk around asking for financial support for attorney fees if he was just filing a grievance? Jerry what about all comments that you made refering that you won the appeal and would get everyones money back for them?

I would like everyone to think about the fact that Jerry originally ran against Nick for the chairman position.It was only after he lost that he claimed the election was no good. This was only about the power for him and not for the benefit of the membership. If he won the election, the appeal would have never been filed. P.S. Why did Jerry walk around asking for financial support for attorney fees if he was just filing a grievance? Jerry what about all comments that you made refering that you won the appeal and would get everyones money back for them?

And you know this because you were here? My goodness, even Fred Pena and other union reps contributed to the cost of the TRO. No one wanted to lose their rate of pay. In some cases the pay cut was as high as $4.00/hour. But you feel that Tony Z, Jerry and Rich should have just shouldered that burden on their own, which they did for the most part? That sounds about right. Let others bear the cost of what will benefit you. Jennifer, please, please refrain from repeating idle gossip and gross falsehoods about situations and things that you were not part of nor did you participate or witness firsthand. You are merely spouting someone else's rhetoric and badly misleading people. Yes, Jerry ran against Nick for the position but he was very clear about his reasons for doing this. It has always been about the membership for Jerry. Protecting their rights and securing their futures. But you wouldn't understand a sentiment such as that. :shades:

Jennifer, once again you have your "facts" wrong! There was NEVER a federal lawsuit filed. Do you even know what a TRO is? A temporary restraining order. It was filed in the Federal court of Judge Anne Aldrich. It was granted. Nothing was ever kicked back. There were never any other attempts. This was done in order to keep our rate of pay. Jerry, Tony and Richie withdrew the TRO that the Federal Judge said could be extended. Do you need to see a copy of the TRO? If you are going to comment on something such as this, please get your facts straight. This can all be verified through the courts and the UAW PRB.

Yes Mary, I do know what a TRO is. Very well in fact. Part of the TRO was that Jerry wanted to have two separate elections. It was never about the membership. It was about his position and his families involvement. I may not have all the legal words right, however, the point is you don't go spend thousands of dollars in attorney fees to get maybe five dollars a weeks for the membership. It was all about power and control.

Yes Mary, I do know what a TRO is. Very well in fact. Part of the TRO was that Jerry wanted to have two separate elections. It was never about the membership. It was about his position and his families involvement. I may not have all the legal words right, however, the point is you don't go spend thousands of dollars in attorney fees to get maybe five dollars a weeks for the membership. It was all about power and control.

You're funny!

You're funny!

Mary we've been reading these boards and going to the websites. Your dad was real good about giving us copies of the stuff we asked for. We know who's telling the truth and who isn't (jbores and veteran). Don't worry. We know they're just afraid to have to go back to the line in June. The people who are in there right now must think we're all really stupid and will fall for anything and everything. jbores isn't going to influence anyone from 425. We worked with her there. We know. A lot of of us really appreciate everything you've been doing for us. We know who is looking out for us and who's just looking out for themselves.

You were in Lorain when the request for aTRO (temporary restraining order)was filed.Lawsuits never entered into it.The judge stated that upon the experation of the TRO that she was prepared to make it permanant.Go read the appeal and you will find out that whoever gave you your"information"LIED to you.Yes you have an opinion and you are entitled to it but please try to base it upon facts else you compromise your credibility.I have had had the opportunity to read both the Judge's decision in GRANTING the TRO and the UAW Public review board decision and quite honestly you are in outer space.

Hell Yeah we wanted to keep the MOA. So lets turn this around a bit. lets see what the members of what used to be unit 2 got. Are Chairman QUIT and ran off to Detroit for a job he ended up QUITING. We lost a good chunk of pay. We lost are bargaining unit. We lost are jobs and nobody and I mean NOBODY cared. The bargaining structure was to busy trying to find a place to fall to care. This was a lot of are own fault we voted the QUITER in. I Didn't care that Lorain was coming over I just wanted a fair shake. At the time you have to remember Lorain people on this board were telling us that seniority didn't matter Unit 2 people had no rights to work. And since we really had no representation what were we to think. All of us were a little scared. So a few people stood up and said hey this is not right and did what ever it took to force the issue.

As for the election coming up and all the badmouthing that's going well that politics as usual I don't know Robert enough to have a opinion seems nice enough but has no experience. As for Nick all he ever said to us was "BE HAPPY YOU HAVE A JOB " He is right I am happy I got a job but I don't think he had a lot to do with that. As for Jerry of all the people running who has actually bargained a new product in. Whats the Chairman's job I think its to take care of the Membership that voted him in not to play yes sir and no sir to the boys up north. And last and I think its the most important part I have never heard Jerry or any Donovan say the word Quit. A lot of people say shut up to them but they never QUIT so vote for who you think is the best I know I am

And you know this because you were here? My goodness, even Fred Pena and other union reps contributed to the cost of the TRO. No one wanted to lose their rate of pay. In some cases the pay cut was as high as $4.00/hour. But you feel that Tony Z, Jerry and Rich should have just shouldered that burden on their own, which they did for the most part? That sounds about right. Let others bear the cost of what will benefit you. Jennifer, please, please refrain from repeating idle gossip and gross falsehoods about situations and things that you were not part of nor did you participate or witness firsthand. You are merely spouting someone else's rhetoric and badly misleading people. Yes, Jerry ran against Nick for the position but he was very clear about his reasons for doing this. It has always been about the membership for Jerry. Protecting their rights and securing their futures. But you wouldn't understand a sentiment such as that. :shades:

FEEL FREE TO NAME OTHER UNION REPS NOT JUST FREDDIE. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY I WOULD HATE FOR IT TO SLANDER AND ACCUSE SOMEBODY OF SOMETHING THEY DIDNT DO

FEEL FREE TO NAME OTHER UNION REPS NOT JUST FREDDIE. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY I WOULD HATE FOR IT TO SLANDER AND ACCUSE SOMEBODY OF SOMETHING THEY DIDNT DO

Debbie, chill out. All I said was that even he supported what we were doing. What is wrong with that? There is no slander involved. Furthermore, we are all discussing something that happened how long ago? Furthermore, he is no longer a union rep. Do you have a problem with his past actions?

Edited by Spring

Debbie, chill out. All I said was that even he supported what we were doing. What is wrong with that? There is no slander involved. Furthermore, we are all discussing something that happened how long ago? Furthermore, he is no longer a union rep. Do you have a problem with his past actions?

you are correct he is no longer there. why bring him up? all i said was who was the other reps. no harm no foul. AS FOR HIS PAST ACTIONS I EXCEPT HIM FOR WHO HE IS AND WHO HE WANTS TO BECOME. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT NONE OF US WILL EVER BE. I THINK OUT OF RESPECT FOR A FELLOW UNION SISTER THAT MY REQUEST TO ELIMINATE FRED PENA FROM ANY MORE POSTS ISNT ASKING TO MUCH

you are correct he is no longer there. why bring him up? all i said was who was the other reps. no harm no foul. AS FOR HIS PAST ACTIONS I EXCEPT HIM FOR WHO HE IS AND WHO HE WANTS TO BECOME. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT NONE OF US WILL EVER BE. I THINK OUT OF RESPECT FOR A FELLOW UNION SISTER THAT MY REQUEST TO ELIMINATE FRED PENA FROM ANY MORE POSTS ISNT ASKING TO MUCH

Not a problem.

Zahuranec et al v. International Union United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implementation Workers of America et al

Case Number: 1:2005cv01588

Filed: June 9, 2005

Court: Ohio Northern District Court

Office: Cleveland Office [ Court Info ]

Presiding Judge: Hon. Ann Aldrich

Nature of Suit: Labor - Labor/Management Relations

Cause: 29:185 Labor/Mgt. Relations (Contracts

I guess my "Team Solidarity" Vision goggles aren't working right. Maybe they went with the special "Uncle Jerry" decoder rings this time?

Hell Yeah we wanted to keep the MOA. So lets turn this around a bit. lets see what the members of what used to be unit 2 got. Are Chairman QUIT and ran off to Detroit for a job he ended up QUITING. We lost a good chunk of pay. We lost are bargaining unit. We lost are jobs and nobody and I mean NOBODY cared. The bargaining structure was to busy trying to find a place to fall to care. This was a lot of are own fault we voted the QUITER in. I Didn't care that Lorain was coming over I just wanted a fair shake. At the time you have to remember Lorain people on this board were telling us that seniority didn't matter Unit 2 people had no rights to work. And since we really had no representation what were we to think. All of us were a little scared. So a few people stood up and said hey this is not right and did what ever it took to force the issue.

As for the election coming up and all the badmouthing that's going well that politics as usual I don't know Robert enough to have a opinion seems nice enough but has no experience. As for Nick all he ever said to us was "BE HAPPY YOU HAVE A JOB " He is right I am happy I got a job but I don't think he had a lot to do with that. As for Jerry of all the people running who has actually bargained a new product in. Whats the Chairman's job I think its to take care of the Membership that voted him in not to play yes sir and no sir to the boys up north. And last and I think its the most important part I have never heard Jerry or any Donovan say the word Quit. A lot of people say shut up to them but they never QUIT so vote for who you think is the best I know I am

AS for who is running with Jerry.... who bargained a new product in????? Please you have your people mixed up. Your funny. Let's talk about all the hog cutting that they are doing shall we. Pete K. quite off the Donovan ticket because of a hog Mike was trying to do in torque. Ask him. What about the two head light jobs in Chassis that he and his clan is trying to take from an inspection job and turn it into a labor pool job so his friend/friends can have it. That is not the union representation we need and that is all I have seen from them. The only way I can imagine that you would vote for any of them is if you are part of that group because they will then cute a hog for you!