OHAP Elections

Spring

What about the filthy bathrooms? Bathrooms with no toilet paper? Filthy canteens? What's going on with the cafeteria? I heard they are leaving soon and when is the new one coming in? We don't get told anything about that. I have to hear things from the cafeteria workers themselves. Why isn't anyone talking about that? This is all getting out of hand. And no one is doing anything about it but they want you to vote for them? Yeah right.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY PIGS! You'd better vote the right way because if I lose my cushy do nothing appointed job I'm going to be really pissed and I'm going to be looking for YOU! We didn't come here to work and we don't want to start now! If you know what's good for you you'd better keep things the way they are! Who cares if you get job bids? Who cares if YOU get screwed over on days off or better jobs or a foreman giving you a hard time? All I know is I better not lose MY job and you better not cause me or my boy Nick any problems or like I said I'll be really pissed! Everyone knows that all us appointed reps are better than you guys and we ain't going back to the line. I don't care if I have to come out on the floor and drive around scaring you guys you better do what I say! You know I really run the plant!

You better be voting for my boy Ed Baire too or else! And lay off on John Pena. He's busy with other things. He doesn't have time to come down on your job because you think you got to much work. Work faster! I'm warning you you better not mess with my overtime or my job! It'll get really ugly! Don't make me come out on the floor!

I have to defend Pena here, he did get some work adjusted on my job.

But it took my partner at Nick's door, Brian Brummit's intervention, 2 1/2 years, me posting here, and the fear of his buddy's getting removed from office to get it done.

I guess it will stay like it is until the 09's are released, and then I can be punished for my dissent. The way things are run is f-cked up.

Edited by Furious1Auto

WE MUST ASK OURSELVES WHAT IS WHAT. WHAT DO WE WANT? WHAT DO WE NEED? WE KNOW WHAT WE HAVE AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED. WE LOOK AT THE RACES AND LOOK AT THE CANDIDATES. CHAIRMANS RACE HAS TWO CANDIDATES THAT ARE CONTESTED. JERRY DONOVAN AND NICK GALLOGLY. LOOK AT THEIR RECORDS OF WHAT THEY ACTUALLY DID IN OFFICE. HOW CAN YOU GO BY THINGS THAT HAPPENED 10, 15 OR 20 YEARS AGO? THAT IS SOMEBODY TRYING TO CONFUSE YOU. LETS LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED OVER THE PAST THREE YEARS OR PAST SIX YEARS. JERRY BROUGHT A NEW PRODUCT - MARINER. NICK GOT THE WHOLE ECONOLINE. NO ONE CAN CLAIM THIS NEW PRODUCT BECAUSE IT ISN'T HERE YET AND THE INTERNATIONAL GOT IT ANYWAY. BEWARE OF CANDIDATES TAKING CREDIT FOR OTHER PEOPLES WORK (NICK).

NOT A LOT OF NOISE ON THE BARGAINING COMMITTEEMANS RACE. MOSTLY A WHISPER SMEAR CAMPAIGN ON THE FLOOR. STRANGE AND A LOT LIKE THE OLD TIME POLITICS OF LORAIN (JACK HALL).

DISTRICT COMMITTEEMANS RACE IS GETTING TO BE VERY INTERESTING. THE ONLY ONE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT IS MARY SPRINGKOWSKI. WHY? IT IS NICKS CAMP THAT IS DOING THE TALKING. NONE OF THE INDEPENDENTS ARE. WHY?

MY FELLOW BLUEOVALERS IT IS LOOKING LIKE THERE IS MORE HERE THAN MEETS THE EYE! WHAT? THAT IS THE QUESTIONS WE MUST ASK OURSELVES. POLITICIANS WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR. YOU CAN ONLY GO BY WHAT THEY HAVE OR HAVE NOT DONE.

Exactly right, ask what is what? Escape was overflow production. Thats all it ever was. And Mariner was launch. Thats all it ever was. Period. Jerry gave up tag relief. The "unsigned" letters going around were signed on the attached letters by Jerry. How about the signed letter from Mr Frames? He points out that Jerry voted against the MOA in its beginning. Why?, because it wasnt popular and Jerry was being Jerry. How about the letter from Vazur. The only reason he wrote that inital unsigned shit about Nick was because Nick wouldnt heed to Gerald Bantom and give Mr Vazur "super seniority" to avoid a layoff. I wonder though, does the Donovan infection stop at Jerry? Hell no it doesn't. Part of the lack of representaion that Mary talks about is layed squarely on the shoulders of most of the candidates on the so called Solidarity Team. Lack of representation, hog cutting, etc. Giving up premium classifications and pay (Headlight Aim) going from Inspector rate to Labor Pool, in order to protect a buddy from having to go to night shift. (Right, Mike Donovan?) Accepting a gift from the Company negotiator for your golf outing fundraiser. A paid foursome, 18 holes at Sweet Briar. (Right Mike Donovan?) How much did that cost the membership, Mike?? Plenty is my guess. How about driving the same Company negotiators Volvo home from Cleveland as a favor to him during negotiations. (Right, Mike Donovan?) And yes Mary, you did "clean up " letters or should I say censor what people in Trim were aloud to read.

I have to defend Pena here, he did get some work adjusted on my job.

But it took my partner at Nick's door, Brian Brummit's intervention, 2 1/2 years, me posting here, and the fear of his buddy's getting removed from office to get it do.

I guess it will stay like it is until the 09's are released, and then I can be punished for my dissent. The way things are run is f-cked up.

I knew it was going to be hot and heavy in here today but man I had no idea!

Why should it take that long and that much effort to get something done? It's only how long after the 120 clock? Man where is the accountability? Why does it only start happening a couple of week or days before a election? What does that show me? That they know how to do and it can be done but they are just too fu&%$@g lazy to do it or just don't give a damn. I'm starting to think its both. I'm with the one chick on here who said she was voting for people who did something for her. And then I'm voting for anyone who hasn't been in office since the consolidation because ever since the whole thing came together is when everything started falling apart!

And yes Mary, you did "clean up " letters or should I say censor what people in Trim were aloud to read.

Oh little coward, YOU ARE A LIAR! But why am I not surprised? But that's okay, I don't expect anything else from you. Tsk, tsk, you should know better!

And there you go someone with the balls to answer an accusation. Now can we have the others do the same?

It's not like we're dealing with people with integrity or courage of conviction. Do they really believe what they are saying? Doubt it but it's convenient to believe it right now because it suits their purposes or personal agenda. Very few get into this for the right reasons or to actually make a difference. As is evidenced by some of the posts, the only difference they want is for their own personal gain. We've already been through this with people exploiting their office for personal gain under this administration. Are we really expected to believe that it stopped there? I think not. Look at their attacks? Look at it for actual substance. Unfortunately, in many cases you will find those attacks to be woefully transparent. But at the end of the day, it is the membership who will decide.

It's not like we're dealing with people with integrity or courage of conviction. Do they really believe what they are saying? Doubt it but it's convenient to believe it right now because it suits their purposes or personal agenda. Very few get into this for the right reasons or to actually make a difference. As is evidenced by some of the posts, the only difference they want is for their own personal gain. We've already been through this with people exploiting their office for personal gain under this administration. Are we really expected to believe that it stopped there? I think not. Look at their attacks? Look at it for actual substance. Unfortunately, in many cases you will find those attacks to be woefully transparent. But at the end of the day, it is the membership who will decide.

For the right reasons? That's almost laughable coming from you. Administrations, Ok lets talk. Daddy wasn't in office for getting either the Escape or Mariner. In 02 he negotiated a "COA" which in fact under his "skills" he lost Central Maint. Dept to Unit 1. He also was responsible for losing tag relief. What did he have to gain from giving these things up? Who knows, maybe he got the the Company to take care of your husband,Tom because he knew he wouldnt be able to run again. Woeful? They aren't attacks ....they are facts.

For the right reasons? That's almost laughable coming from you. Administrations, Ok lets talk. Daddy wasn't in office for getting either the Escape or Mariner. In 02 he negotiated a "COA" which in fact under his "skills" he lost Central Maint. Dept to Unit 1. He also was responsible for losing tag relief. What did he have to gain from giving these things up? Who knows, maybe he got the the Company to take care of your husband,Tom because he knew he wouldnt be able to run again. Woeful? They aren't attacks ....they are facts.

No, they are not facts. Just your version of what you believe may have happened. You're still wrong and you are still a LIAR! Have a nice day!

Oh little coward, YOU ARE A LIAR! But why am I not surprised? But that's okay, I don't expect anything else from you. Tsk, tsk, you should know better!

Okay, I never thought I would post here again, however, the lying Mary does on this site is crazy! Just about everyone knows that Mary comes in to work early to pick up any letters or info. that speaks the truth about the Donovans. In fact, I have herd that someone has a picture of her on their phone doing exactly that. I have talked to some individuals who watched her pick up info. right off of their work station!

Check again Jen, not me. I picked up one letter ON MY TOOLBOX! If the candidates don't want me to read a letter, don't leave it on my toolbox! I have every right to remove papers on my toolbox. Secondly, I did pick up one other letter because it was pointed out to me. The infamous oompa loompa letter. Funnily, I thought it was a might childish, even for our politics. That letter, being unsigned, I did consign to the garbage where it belonged. However, since there has been a mighty protest to that, I can only surmise that the people want oompa loompas and will not do so in the future. As for getting there earlier than absolutely necessary, why don't YOU show up early so you can see what I am doing. Emptying out pop rivet madril boxes, checking stock, etc. Oh, you wouldn't know about group leader duties, would you? Sorry. You've got an issue with me and it has nothing to do with what I do on my job or in the plant. It's because I had the unmitigated gall to speak out against your boyfriend Brucie. Oh well. Nothing hurts so much as the truth, does it, sweetie? Unless you are saying that I don't have the right to read anything that is being passed out in the plant. That would tie into the current administration's philosophy. Two sets of rules. One for the people actually working on the line and another for them. You fit in so well with that, don't you?

Edited by Spring

Okay, I never thought I would post here again, however, the lying Mary does on this site is crazy! Just about everyone knows that Mary comes in to work early to pick up any letters or info. that speaks the truth about the Donovans. In fact, I have herd that someone has a picture of her on their phone doing exactly that. I have talked to some individuals who watched her pick up info. right off of their work station!

You have got to be the biggest whiner I have ever saw.

THEN PLEASE DON'T POST ANYMORE! JEEZUS! YOU HEARD, YOU TALKED TO... YOU DID SHIT! JUST PUT A SOCK IN IT ALREADY!

Oh my, I can't believe you of all people can actually get on this site and write about other people's integrity! Especially after everything you and your family has done in the past! All you guys are about is personal gain! Like your dad appointing you to a position that you did not deserve. Where you were paid approx. 11 hours a day and you came in late and even brought your kids to work with you and then left early. It is pretty bad when international union has to remove you for the benefit of the membership! Didn't your dad try to get your brother a fake journey card so he could get his son an electrician job? The list just goes on and on. As for attacks, didn't you call your dad out to Trim to read the draft letter that I wrote before I passed them out the next day. I was told that your dad told one person that I better not write anything with his name on it because I do not know who I am dealing with! Lets not forget all the stuff that you made up about me. Who knows what else you makeup. We never know when you are talking facts or B.S. Just make it up..... people will believe YOU right? That is your family's way of dealing with politics. Make stuff up to discredit the person. You are in no position to talk about anyone else Mary!

No, they are not facts. Just your version of what you believe may have happened. You're still wrong and you are still a LIAR! Have a nice day!

Did Jerry lose Central maint. to Unit 1---YES, Did Jerry give up tag relief---YES, Did Jerry lose these things while negotiating a COA----YES. Was the Escape considered overflow----YES. Was the Mariner considered a launch---YES

How are those NOT facts? And as far as you picking up truthful letters about Jerry; when you were seen doing that on Thursday, you were confronted. You said "Im doing repairs". Repairs ahead of your group? Cmon. Jerry shouldve spanked you more when you were little. It is not nice to lie. Well, I guess you learned from the best, Dear ole Dad !!!

Oh my, I can't believe you of all people can actually get on this site and write about other people's integrity! Especially after everything you and your family has done in the past! All you guys are about is personal gain! Like your dad appointing you to a position that you did not deserve. Where you were paid approx. 11 hours a day and you came in late and even brought your kids to work with you and then left early. It is pretty bad when international union has to remove you for the benefit of the membership! Didn't your dad try to get your brother a fake journey card so he could get his son an electrician job? The list just goes on and on. As for attacks, didn't you call your dad out to Trim to read the draft letter that I wrote before I passed them out the next day. I was told that your dad told one person that I better not write anything with his name on it because I do not know who I am dealing with! Lets not forget all the stuff that you made up about me. Who knows what else you makeup. We never know when you are talking facts or B.S. Just make it up..... people will believe YOU right? That is your family's way of dealing with politics. Make stuff up to discredit the person. You are in no position to talk about anyone else Mary!

First of all, another thing that you weren't here for. Why am I not surprised. By the way, does anyone know that if I was supposed to be getting 11 hours per day and was only getting 8 if I can get a grievance on that? Because if I can, let me know! And then just a couple of months later Don Schnur came to Jerry with the papers signed. And you think that politics weren't being played then? As for my children, they were not in the plant. I'm surprised at you. Bringing children into this. And you whine and complain about how you need to be on days for your kids? HYPOCRITE! I actually feel sorry for your children with the example you're setting for them. I saw your draft, I told Jerry. Yeppers. Absolutely. I also pointed out the mistakes in it and told them to tell you. I didn't want you to be any more of a liar than you already are. But I guess some things just can't be helped. Too bad, so sad.

Did Jerry lose Central maint. to Unit 1---YES, Did Jerry give up tag relief---YES, Did Jerry lose these things while negotiating a COA----YES. Was the Escape considered overflow----YES. Was the Mariner considered a launch---YES

How are those NOT facts? And as far as you picking up truthful letters about Jerry; when you were seen doing that on Thursday, you were confronted. You said "Im doing repairs". Repairs ahead of your group? Cmon. Jerry shouldve spanked you more when you were little. It is not nice to lie. Well, I guess you learned from the best, Dear ole Dad !!!

Still fibbing away.

We're rehashing stuff that may or may not have happened what ten to twenty years ago. Who cares? We need to look at whats happened over the last three years. Someone asked about bathrooms and the cafeteria. Is anybody gonna answer? Does anybody running care? Our jobs and our futures are on the line. Who is the best person to protect us and fight for us? I guess divided says it all. Who's gonna bring us back together? If it can even be done. We're fighting each other instead of fighting for each other. Somethings wrong with this picture.

Check again Jen, not me. I picked up one letter ON MY TOOLBOX! If the candidates don't want me to read a letter, don't leave it on my toolbox! I have every right to remove papers on my toolbox. Secondly, I did pick up one other letter because it was pointed out to me. The infamous oompa loompa letter. Funnily, I thought it was a might childish, even for our politics. That letter, being unsigned, I did consign to the garbage where it belonged. However, since there has been a mighty protest to that, I can only surmise that the people want oompa loompas and will not do so in the future. As for getting there earlier than absolutely necessary, why don't YOU show up early so you can see what I am doing. Emptying out pop rivet madril boxes, checking stock, etc. Oh, you wouldn't know about group leader duties, would you? Sorry. You've got an issue with me and it has nothing to do with what I do on my job or in the plant. It's because I had the unmitigated gall to speak out against your boyfriend Brucie. Oh well. Nothing hurts so much as the truth, does it, sweetie? Unless you are saying that I don't have the right to read anything that is being passed out in the plant. That would tie into the current administration's philosophy. Two sets of rules. One for the people actually working on the line and another for them. You fit in so well with that, don't you?

You are something else. Everyone in the area has watched you. We have all seen you take letters off peoples work areas and pretend to be reading them and then you throw them away! Anyone can go to 2 line in Trim and ask people that work there or even across on 1 line. I challenge anyone that this interested in this conversation to ask people there themselves then you will see who the liar really is! As for the truth hurting.... coming from you ..... Have you ever told the truth on this web site??????????????????? That is the problem that I have with you! You are entitled to your own opinions like everyone else. But when you just blatantly lie and make things up and post it, then I have a problem with you! I have had it with your disfunctional behavior. Your attempts to shut me up by lying and trying to causing problems in my marriage is not going to stop me from speaking up and telling the truth the membership especially at such a critical time! My marriage is stronger then that and so am I.

Edited by jbores6511

You are something else. Everyone in the area has watched you. We have all seen you take letters of peoples work areas and pretend to be reading them and then you throw them away! Anyone can go to 2 line in Trim and ask people that work their or even across on 1 line. As for the truth hurting.... coming from you ..... Have you ever told the truth on this web site???????????????????

And you don't think your part of the problem? Since you want to harp and bitch so much why don't you talk about something that really matters? I've read your stuff on this site and everything is what somebody else told you. Do you even have a mind of your own or are you just a parrot?

This is all so stupid. I just know that if my job is on the line who I want fighting for me! I want Spring! I know that she won't back down and she'll really do a good job. I talk to the people in her area everyday and they say she does a great job. I know she'll do a great job as a commiteewoman. She will be a whole lot better than what we've got now.

And you don't think your part of the problem? Since you want to harp and bitch so much why don't you talk about something that really matters? I've read your stuff on this site and everything is what somebody else told you. Do you even have a mind of your own or are you just a parrot?

excuse me????? I do speak for myself! I do not mean to "bitch" I just do not think it is right that people are on this site lying. Telling half truths and trying to persuade people that are new to this plant and do not know everything that has and is going on. It is wrong. I just want to tell everyone the truth.