F-150 Free Press report

SVT_MAN

i will give you a hint, its the escape, dont let them fool you like they are alot of people, that car smells like rice when it pulls up next to you. i worked for a place for one day, pacific manufacturing, HUGE jap company that asymbles engin covers and foam parts for the camry and the tundra. ok, EVERYTHING in the place said made in japan on it, machinery, things to clean the floors with, all the parts in the place. even the upper management is from japan, there are not american employees till you get to middle to lower management, they cant hardly speak english. The metal they use over in the stamping side along with all the other machines, it also all comes from japan. no wonder that 93% of the sticker price of every toyota goes back to japan.

Exactly!

Well said. The only reason the Japanese companies started assembling cars here was to cheat the American system, later they discovered it was a huge propoganda tool. They have told the lie that they are "made in USA" for so long that a huge percentage of weak minded Americans actually believe it. Workers at those plants are simple pawns of their Imperial Japanese overseers.

That ought to fire a few Jap butt kissers up!

Most domestic suppliers for Japanese vehicles assembled in the US are Japanese owned.

So...again, Japanese cars and trucks assembled in America, are not American, they are simply Japanese cars and trucks assembled here.

I am not saying they don't employ some Americans and leave some money behind, I am just saying that they are Japanese cars and trucks.