what would you do to GOD?

GBI

This is the saddest thread I've ever seen here. I'm not into sugar coating.......so the bottom line is that if you don't accept Christ as your Lord and savior you are not going to inherit eternal life. You'll be going to hell if you keep putting your faith in the world and satan's lies.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the saddest thread I've ever seen here. I'm not into sugar coating.......so the bottom line is that if you don't accept Christ as your Lord and savior you are not going to inherit eternal life. You'll be going to hell if you keep putting your faith in the world and satan's lies.

You are the saddest person I've ever seen here. There is no "lord " or "savior" or "satan." If there ever was a "jesus of nazareth," today he's just like Elvis: 100% dead.

BTW, it's YOUR "hell," YOU burn in it.

Have a great day!

You should be sad. You are throwing away your life. If there is anything after death, I will have a higher position than you will have. I don't follow some religion that advocates murder.

I know all that I need to know about Christianity. I know that it is nothing but a fairy tale. Suppose I say that the interior of the earth is made of Hershey's Milk Chocolate. Prove me wrong. That is like you telling me to prove that Christianity is wrong. I know it is wrong. If you believe it, then obviously, I think you are brainwashed. I truly believe that you need help. You say that anyone who does not believe in Christianity is psychotic? Well, how about if I turn that around on you? I believe that you are psychotic. I am not wronging you any more than you are wronging me. Why do you chant prayers? It is to block your thinking process.

This was between pumpmaster and i.Not anyone else on this forum.And no i didn't say anyone who does not believe in Christianity was psychotic.What i said was out of anger and was for the individual i was talking to at the time.Now that its a new day and am know longer angry i regret any name calling.I also would rather not get into that conversation again.

There is no proof that Jesus even existed. Christianity did have people burned at the stake, and probably would still to-day if they had the legal authority, like the Muslims have in the Middle East to cut off limbs and stone to death. Looking back in history, Islam was the more humane of the two religions. I saw a documentary on TV showing the religion of the Incas. It had similar roots to any other religion. They tortured and murdered countless thousands of people in the name of God. What makes Christianity any different from any other religion? Why do people have to have it brainwashed into them from the time they are children? There should be a law against such child abuse. They are left with no choice in the matter. Many children are sexually abused because of religion, as well. Religion should not be allowed to be practiced on anyone under the age of 18. I hope that it eventually disappears.

Religion can't change. It has beliefs literally set in stone. Christians to-day are answerable for everything that has been done in the past under the authority of Christianity as long as they are members of that religion. Christianity has probably broken every one of its own commandments. To be a Christian is to be an accomplice to murder, among countless other crimes. I am proud to say that I am more free from sin than any Christian.

Well there is some hope. If you acknowledge sin, you must acknowledge some higher power. I will keep praying for you and others as well as myself.

This was between pumpmaster and i.Not anyone else on this forum.And no i didn't say anyone who does not believe in Christianity was psychotic.What i said was out of anger and was for the individual i was talking to at the time.Now that its a new day and am know longer angry i regret any name calling.I also would rather not get into that conversation again.

Why not? Are you starting to have doubts about your faith? That is good. One should always question everything. If you spend much of your life believing lies, then it is very hard if not impossible to get on track. Even though you may not have much of a way with words, if you have truth on your side, it shouldn't be too hard to win an argument. Pray to Jesus to meet me at a place near Hamilton, Ontario and show me how to turn water into wine, and do a little dance on the Bay. If you can do that, I will be the most devout Christian that you ever met.

Mr. Dale. There are many religions, and each one has many variations. The priest, or minister, or whatever will tell you that you should follow all of the rules of that particular sect if you want to belong. The particular one to which you belong probably has a membership of less than one millionth of the world's population. According to your beliefs, which are based on faith, no evidence, the other 999,999/1,000,000ths of the people are wrong. Do you not see the high probability that you are being sold a bill of goods? You would have to have an IQ over 200 to be able to say that you know more than 999,999/1,000,000ths of the population.

Edited by Trimdingman

Well there is some hope. If you acknowledge sin, you must acknowledge some higher power. I will keep praying for you and others as well as myself.

What does sin have to do with higher powers? What do higher powers have to do with religion? Religions use "sin" and "higher powers" as props to suck people in. There is no connection between having people believe in a bunch of nonsense in some religion, and sin and higher powers. Some things are obviously immoral. You don't need to have some religion to tell you that, and claim that they were the authors of the rules of moral conduct. We are all mystified about how everything that we see came to be. That does not give some religious group the right to claim that they know all the answers and their God created everything. They should go to the patent office and try to patent this God. If there is a higher world somewhere, it would contain billions of "Gods" just as there are billions of people in this world. There would be many different species of Gods, just as there are many different species of animals. It is highly unlikely that people who were just inventing the candle and papyrus and ink writing with a bird feather figured out the origins of the universe. People to-day still believe that they did. That proves how strong the power of suggestion is. People can be convinced to believe anything. People believed it when they were told that under-arm deodorant spray was going to destroy the ozone layer and kill us all. We need more education in the sciences.

You are the saddest person I've ever seen here. There is no "lord " or "savior" or "satan." If there ever was a "jesus of nazareth," today he's just like Elvis: 100% dead.

BTW, it's YOUR "hell," YOU burn in it.

Have a great day!

Wow! It's amazing how much you get aggressive when I bring up the name Christ. That name sets your soul on fire. Let that demon inside you go and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior. 2000 years and counting and people are still trying to nail Christ to a cross. All I can do is pray for you man. I honestly hope that you turn from your blinded state before it's to late. My faith is secure in Christ. I know where I'm going after I die. I'm not trying to down you man but you are lost in the middle of a spiritual war. There are evil spirits who wanna see you dead. There are legions of evil spirits who hate your guts because you can have eternal life and they can't. I don't know what else to say to you about this. It hurts my heart to see people so vile and angry towards Jesus for no reason. Do you even know why you feel the way you do about this? Please don't try to fit into the mainstream and make a joke about this. This real life and eventually you'll be held accountable for everything you did good and bad on earth. You are not here for your self, you are here on earth to serve God and lift up his holy and magnificent name. Expell that hate from your heart take some time to think. Remove yourself from the picture and break things down. It's not about you. It's all about Jesus. If you have time you should read Mathew, Mark, Luke, Ephesians, James, and then Revelation.

This is real man! There is a war going on and you are in it. Pick a side. Being neutral isn't a option.

Wow! It's amazing how much you get aggressive when I bring up the name Christ. That name sets your soul on fire. Let that demon inside you go and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior. 2000 years and counting and people are still trying to nail Christ to a cross. All I can do is pray for you man. I honestly hope that you turn from your blinded state before it's to late. My faith is secure in Christ. I know where I'm going after I die. I'm not trying to down you man but you are lost in the middle of a spiritual war. There are evil spirits who wanna see you dead. There are legions of evil spirits who hate your guts because you can have eternal life and they can't. I don't know what else to say to you about this. It hurts my heart to see people so vile and angry towards Jesus for no reason. Do you even know why you feel the way you do about this? Please don't try to fit into the mainstream and make a joke about this. This real life and eventually you'll be held accountable for everything you did good and bad on earth. You are not here for your self, you are here on earth to serve God and lift up his holy and magnificent name. Expell that hate from your heart take some time to think. Remove yourself from the picture and break things down. It's not about you. It's all about Jesus. If you have time you should read Mathew, Mark, Luke, Ephesians, James, and then Revelation.

This is real man! There is a war going on and you are in it. Pick a side. Being neutral isn't a option.

Ah, here's religions' insanity at it's best: you threaten people with your "hell," then call me "aggressive." You're sick.

"There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heavens, and no hells. There is only the natural world. Religions are ancient superstitions that enslave minds."---Anne Nicol Gaylor

Ah, here's religions' insanity at it's best: you threaten people with your "hell," then call me "aggressive." You're sick.

"There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heavens, and no hells. There is only the natural world. Religions are ancient superstitions that enslave minds."---Anne Nicol Gaylor

Why bother quoting people? Would you take a quote from the Bible as credible? Yet, it's been around for thousands of years.

Why would you expect anyone to take some quote from a person who has been around for what, 70 years?

Or maybe we should read the 15 pages of brilliant quotes from others who have just come on the scene, relatively speaking.

I'm not sitting on some judgement seat pretending to be better than anyone. Think about it, there's no way we were made from nothing. More and more credible scientists are starting to admit that.

What were we created for? To serve ourselves? It's all about me?

Give it up man, you are truely free when you give up trying to control everything.

Why bother quoting people? Would you take a quote from the Bible as credible? Yet, it's been around for thousands of years.

Why would you expect anyone to take some quote from a person who has been around for what, 70 years?

Or maybe we should read the 15 pages of brilliant quotes from others who have just come on the scene, relatively speaking.

I'm not sitting on some judgement seat pretending to be better than anyone. Think about it, there's no way we were made from nothing. More and more credible scientists are starting to admit that.

Give it up man, you are truely free when you give up trying to control everything.

Why bother quoting a bible? There's no such thing as "the" bible; there are hundreds of versions, and they all contain errors, contradictions, and disagreements.

Have you studied any other religions? Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, etc.? Millions of people believe in those religions, just like you do yours.

Only about 1/3 of the human population claims some version of christianity. So, are all 2/3 of the rest of the people wrong? How do you know YOUR version of YOUR religion is "right?"

If you think you were "created" by a "creator," then who or what made the creator?

Give it up man (or woman), you are truly free when you realize there's no invisible man in the sky.

What makes you so sure that Christianity is the correct religion out of all of the others? Somebody made up the story of creation in Genesis. If we were created, there are an infinite number of possible scenarios. The one in the Bible is pretty far fetched and simplistic. The time scale is way off, as well. Scientists to-day place the age of the universe at something like 12 billion years. The Bible says that the universe is around 6,000 years old. The guy who wrote Genesis just looked up in the sky. Astronomers to-day can look back billions of years in time using telescopes. They know how to estimate how long something has been dead by counting carbon isotopes in a sample. It is perfectly logical. They know the half life of the isotope. They know the concentration in a living sample. They can estimate the age by comparing how much of the isotope is left in the sample. Which method would you believe to be more reliable; the word of some primitive monk thousands of years ago or modern-day scientists?

Now, after trying to get me to swallow all of the whoppers in The Old Testament, they come up with a New Testament. Well, fool me once..... I don't believe any of it. I don't believe that Jesus even existed. Maybe he did but I put the odds in the neighbourhood of 1000 to 1 against. If I am wrong I am wrong. Nobody will ever know. It is a shame that the Bible is so full of lies because there could be some valuable information about history contained in it. We have no way of figuring out what is true. The same goes for all other religions. Even the Indian tribes in America have religions. The authors of the Bible didn't even know of the existence of America, yet people still take their word over modern-day scientists. If the Bible was true, the earth would be the centre of the universe and the sun would revolve around the earth, and the stars would be small specks of material scattered in the sky a short distance away. The earth would be flat like a pancake, and the dinosaurs would never have existed. That only begins to describe the Bizarro World that we would be living in. Give it up, man. It is time to move on.

Edited by Trimdingman

I never threatened you. I'm just warning you man. This is real.

Have you ever seen the holy spirit touch somebody? It's the most amazing thing you'll see.

I never threatened you. I'm just warning you man. This is real.

Have you ever seen the holy spirit touch somebody? It's the most amazing thing you'll see.

Yes, you did threaten me---and everyone else who doesn't believe your fairy tale.

Did you know that people who shoot doctors, bomb womens' clinics, and send anthrax (real or fake) in the mail were also "touched by the holy spirit?"

Did you know that the wack-os who flew the planes into the buildings on 9/11 were just as religious as you?

Yes, you did threaten me---and everyone else who doesn't believe your fairy tale.

Did you know that people who shoot doctors, bomb womens' clinics, and send anthrax (real or fake) in the mail were also "touched by the holy spirit?"

Did you know that the wack-os who flew the planes into the buildings on 9/11 were just as religious as you?

And that concludes this thread

THE END

Edited by wakeup

they were religious zelots....and I would also suspect that they were as Godless as you!

What makes you so sure that Christianity is the correct religion out of all of the others? Somebody made up the story of creation in Genesis. If we were created, there are an infinite number of possible scenarios. The one in the Bible is pretty far fetched and simplistic. The time scale is way off, as well. Scientists to-day place the age of the universe at something like 12 billion years. The Bible says that the universe is around 6,000 years old. The guy who wrote Genesis just looked up in the sky. Astronomers to-day can look back billions of years in time using telescopes. They know how to estimate how long something has been dead by counting carbon isotopes in a sample. It is perfectly logical. They know the half life of the isotope. They know the concentration in a living sample. They can estimate the age by comparing how much of the isotope is left in the sample. Which method would you believe to be more reliable; the word of some primitive monk thousands of years ago or modern-day scientists?

Now, after trying to get me to swallow all of the whoppers in The Old Testament, they come up with a New Testament. Well, fool me once..... I don't believe any of it. I don't believe that Jesus even existed. Maybe he did but I put the odds in the neighbourhood of 1000 to 1 against. If I am wrong I am wrong. Nobody will ever know. It is a shame that the Bible is so full of lies because there could be some valuable information about history contained in it. We have no way of figuring out what is true. The same goes for all other religions. Even the Indian tribes in America have religions. The authors of the Bible didn't even know of the existence of America, yet people still take their word over modern-day scientists. If the Bible was true, the earth would be the centre of the universe and the sun would revolve around the earth, and the stars would be small specks of material scattered in the sky a short distance away. The earth would be flat like a pancake, and the dinosaurs would never have existed. That only begins to describe the Bizarro World that we would be living in. Give it up, man. It is time to move on.

You have limited research. There are many "modern-day" scientists that have done many studies and written many books that support creation.

Look at both sides because none of us were here 6,000 years ago let alone 12 billion years ago. If you want to say the Earth is 6,000 years old, you can find some very respectable scientists who have very respectable arguments. If you want to say the Earth is 12 billion years old you'll find scientists who have very respectable arguments.

Who do you believe? It comes down to faith. My faith is in the Lord. Yours is in man.

You have limited research. There are many "modern-day" scientists that have done many studies and written many books that support creation.

Look at both sides because none of us were here 6,000 years ago let alone 12 billion years ago. If you want to say the Earth is 6,000 years old, you can find some very respectable scientists who have very respectable arguments. If you want to say the Earth is 12 billion years old you'll find scientists who have very respectable arguments.

Who do you believe? It comes down to faith. My faith is in the Lord. Yours is in man.

You have to complete your statement, it should read "my faith is in the lord and my basis for that faith is a book or two that have been found to contain many errors and exagerations" You know in the scientific community if an article or book are found to contain errors it disqualifies the whole publication.

I ask you, the bible says that the world is between 6,000 and 7,000 years old, do you believe this?

You have to complete your statement, it should read "my faith is in the lord and my basis for that faith is a book or two that have been found to contain many errors and exagerations" You know in the scientific community if an article or book are found to contain errors it disqualifies the whole publication.

I ask you, the bible says that the world is between 6,000 and 7,000 years old, do you believe this?

and who are you to tell him what his statement should read.....if you believe that, then that's what you should say.................and why would you attack someone for their beliefs?...they're not strapping bombs on and killing innocent people in the name of religion......something about his message worries you....you guys don't know how to carry on an intelligent conversation...it's always a personal attack....

Romans 10:9-10

9 that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

10 For with the heart, one believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

and who are you to tell him what his statement should read.....if you believe that, then that's what you should say.................and why would you attack someone for their beliefs?...they're not strapping bombs on and killing innocent people in the name of religion......something about his message worries you....you guys don't know how to carry on an intelligent conversation...it's always a personal attack....

Whose attacking? I'm just writing how I feel his statement should read. Religious folk have been forcing their beliefs on us for at least the last 2008 years. If anyone is afraid it's the religious folks who don't want someone telling them that the crutch they need to make it through life is a bunch of baloney.

Whose attacking? I'm just writing how I feel his statement should read. Religious folk have been forcing their beliefs on us for at least the last 2008 years. If anyone is afraid it's the religious folks who don't want someone telling them that the crutch they need to make it through life is a bunch of baloney.

Forced?, so you have been made to go to church?...by who? How have you been forced?

“Whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.”--Revelation 22:17

Exactly which religous "folk" are you talking about? I guess religion was invented 2008 years ago huh? Why dont you be more specific next time so we see your real bias.