my wish! airconditioned seats for the convertable mustang

fla.boy

thats my wish! i currently own an 07 black on black, gt, convertable. which i love! awesome car! the aiconditioned seats would make a great option! i would pay extra. thats my 2 cents!!!! happy trails!

I think Ford should make it an option on all models. Then they'd definitely be offering something the competition doesn't.

Even our BMW doesn't have air-conditioned seats.

I think Ford should make it an option on all models...

x2. Ive used this feature almost daily in my Lexus and buying a new vehicle with out this option seems ridiculous. Ventilated seats should be offered as an option in all models. I read the 09 F150 might be getting it, now lets get it in the Super Duty too!

Edited by MosseKnuckels

Doesn't the MKX have that option?

Yes, it does.

Here are the Ford products that I can think of that have the A/C seats:

Expedition

F-150 (09)

Navigator

MKX

MKS (I believe)

MKZ

*I think they're standard on all Lincoln models now, actually (except Town Car)

I can't really think of any other Ford badged products that have them and I don't believe any Mercury products have them.

Edited by rmc523

x2. Ive used this feature almost daily in my Lexus and buying a new vehicle with out this option seems ridiculous. Ventilated seats should be offered as an option in all models. I read the 09 F150 might be getting it, now lets get it in the Super Duty too!

I use it all the time in our Expedition. It really spoils you, to the point where you don't want a vehicle without it. I agree.

Yes, the 09 F-150 will have it as an option on higher-end models. I agree that it should be on Super Duty as well. It only makes sense for it to be an option on a truck, I mean, what type of worker wouldn't want to have A/C seats after a hard day's work in the hot sun?

I would rather have a heated steering wheel.

Really??? are your arms that short that you cant hold your hands by the 4-10 vents within arms length of you for 30 seconds to heat them up? Maybe a nice set of driving gloves would work.

Its a bit harder to get a sweaty backside to cool off while driving!

to each our own I guess...

Really??? are your arms that short that you cant hold your hands by the 4-10 vents within arms length of you for 30 seconds to heat them up? Maybe a nice set of driving gloves would work.

I share your viewpoint.

Well I do only have 1 arm....................only kidding. After working outside in the cold...you know where your hands crack and bleed cause they are too cold and dry...the last thing I want is hot air blowing on them to dry them out even more. I'll refrain from any smart ass comments.

Yes, it does.

Here are the Ford products that I can think of that have the A/C seats:

Expedition

F-150 (09)

Navigator

MKX

MKS (I believe)

MKZ

*I think they're standard on all Lincoln models now, actually (except Town Car)

I can't really think of any other Ford badged products that have them and I don't believe any Mercury products have them.

The new Expeditions have them as an option. My 07 has heated and cooled.

thats my wish! i currently own an 07 black on black, gt, convertable. which i love! awesome car! the aiconditioned seats would make a great option! i would pay extra. thats my 2 cents!!!! happy trails!

I agree... We only have the heated which is cool on those cold days and you still want the top down. But it would be really nice when its 100+ out to have cooled seats in a mustang!!

The new Expeditions have them as an option. My 07 has heated and cooled.

Our 04 has the same...and I knew they were an option.

I agree... We only have the heated which is cool on those cold days and you still want the top down. But it would be really nice when its 100+ out to have cooled seats in a mustang!!

Our BMW has heated only, and as you said, it's nice having them on cold days, but they don't help much on hot days. It would be really nice to have cooled seats in any convertible. I know I dont like having a hot back and having to lean forward every once and a while to cool it off.

For many years, BMW has offered the heated steering wheel when equipped with the winter package in 5 and 7 series models.