2009 F-150

mlhm5

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, are you suggesting Americans will do anything for money?? Even drive a "crappy" truck???

YES!!!! For enough money I would drive a new Ford NA product...and for enough money...people here would drive a :redcard: platform car.

Ha!! the :redcard: smilie will be like the "bleep" sound when the Panthers...err...:redcard: are mentioned.

:hysterical:

The parenthesis indicate i was quoting someone else. i.e most of you on this forum.

"Crappy" is not how i would describe it. "Troubling" and "disappointing" are probably words i would use.......

Actually they're quote marks. :P

Generally "troubling" and "disappointing" are just nicer ways to say "crappy". :hysterical:

Not really. "Crappy" is what i would use to describe the Ranger and Taurus X...............

The only two Ford products I like.

The Ranger...in it's advanced stages of "rotting" still is a FAR better truck than the GM twins. Probably STILL the best small truck on the market.

The Taurus X is just plain practical. I do hate the ricer taillights, but overall, probably the best car Ford makes.

Those are two NA Fords I would drive in a heartbeat.

So, Ms. Ford??-LOL! you are wrong. I despise most all Ford NA products...but I love the Taurus X and Ranger...that says a lot.

What I need you to do is go and check the exhaust flow on a Tundra. Do this bu wetting your donkey lips and wrapping them over the end of the tail pipe (I hear you are good at this...), then have a family member start the "truck (:hysterical:) with their hooves. If you don't pass out within 5 minutes, then you have unicorns in your mufflers restricting your exhaust flow. This is a common problems with Toyotas. Good Luck!

The Ranger...in it's advanced stages of "rotting" still is a FAR better truck than the GM twins. Probably STILL the best small truck on the market.

The Taurus X is just plain practical. I do hate the ricer taillights, but overall, probably the best car Ford makes.

So, Ms. Ford??-LOL! you are wrong. I despise most all Ford NA products...but I love the Taurus X and Ranger...that says a lot.

What I need you to do is go and check the exhaust flow on a Tundra. Do this bu wetting your donkey lips and wrapping them over the end of the tail pipe (I hear you are good at this...), then have a family member start the "truck (:hysterical:) with their hooves. If you don't pass out within 5 minutes, then you have unicorns in your mufflers restricting your exhaust flow. This is a common problems with Toyotas. Good Luck!

Now THAT is damn funny! :hysterical:

OH man P.....you just about made me fall on the floor lol.

Speaking of the floor, she made me mop my "clear fluid" mess up. I showed her though, when she wasn't looking, I made the cat lick it up...

Don't wanna wait 'til you know me better

Let's just be glad for the time together

Life's such a treat and it's time you taste it

There ain't a reason on earth to waste it

It ain't a crime to be good to yourself

Chorus:

Lick it up, lick it up, it's only right now

Lick it up, lick it up, ooh yeah

Lick it up, lick it up, come on, come on

Lick it up, lick it up

Don't need to wait for an invitation

You gotta live like you're on vacation

There's something sweet you can't buy with money - lick it up, lick it up

It's all you need, so believe me honey

It ain't a crime to be good to yourself

What a great song.

QUICK SUV...NAME THAT BAND.

You drive a crown vic. You don't count............................................in life

Are you assuming that Toyota will sit still during 2008? Now that they have the truck buyer's attention, they will continue to take market share from Ford, GM and Chrysler. So will Nissan and Honda.

All you have to do is to take a look at the passenger car market and project those percentages on the truck market.

That's where Honda, Toyota and Nissan will be in 10 years or less.

Ford's answer to the Tundra will be as unremarkable as the new Taurus.

LOL

That's what you dumbfucks said about the T100 and the 1st gen Tundra, I think you got hit in the head by a wobbling Tundra bedside.. :hysterical: