Explorer concept

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agree, but the odd car executes them extremely well and the car can be easily recognizble from a distance at night...almost a free form of advertising...one of the best, and EASILY recognizable if the 5 series Bimmer......

Pretty much any new BMW is recognizable at night, from the front and rear.

In the front they have BMW's trademark Corona rings around the headlight bulbs and in the rear, BMW uses the horizontal LED look (like on MKX) in each taillight lense. I can tell you they look great.

I agree with you 100%. I also hate that they simply come on and go off and don't fade in and out.

Why would you want taillights to fade in and out? I like the fact that LEDs light up instantly. Sometimes, the time it takes for a bulb to light up can mean the difference between having an accident or not as well.

Why would you want taillights to fade in and out? I like the fact that LEDs light up instantly. Sometimes, the time it takes for a bulb to light up can mean the difference between having an accident or not as well.

I don't like the sharp on off, it looks cheap IMO. ou already have the middle light that is LED, so you can still see something right away.

I don't like the sharp on off, it looks cheap IMO. ou already have the middle light that is LED, so you can still see something right away.

The quick on and off is the whole point of LED taillights, dude ... ? By the way, nothing about the Explorer excited me in the slightest. One of Ford's worst designs in a while to be honest.

Edited by SVT_MAN