Buddies wife just got a Mariner

twintornados

Snagged another sale for Mercury....had a bud at work looking for a new ride for his wife....since they were looking at SUVs, (RAV4, CR-V, Murano, Santa Fe) I suggested they go down to the Ford L/M dealer and look at a Mariner....I just KNEW that if she sat in one and drove it...she would love it....bingo! They now have an '08 Mercury Mariner in the driveway, and they saved a ton too....like the ad says:

You gotta put Mercury on your list.....

Snagged another sale for Mercury....had a bud at work looking for a new ride for his wife....since they were looking at SUVs, (RAV4, CR-V, Murano, Santa Fe) I suggested they go down to the Ford L/M dealer and look at a Mariner....I just KNEW that if she sat in one and drove it...she would love it....bingo! They now have an '08 Mercury Mariner in the driveway, and they saved a ton too....like the ad says:

You gotta put Mercury on your list.....

Good for you. The Trolls call us cheerleaders, but ya know what? It's called "good word of mouth advertising" and we are Ford's best advertisers! Damn right I'm a cheerleader :ohsnap:

Spread the word :happy feet:

Good for you. The Trolls call us cheerleaders, but ya know what? It's called "good word of mouth advertising" and we are Ford's best advertisers! Damn right I'm a cheerleader :ohsnap:

Spread the word :happy feet:

Thats right. I don't see how being negative can really help Ford at all. As Ford fans, we should be trying to sell the product where possible.