2280 Elected officals caught on tape.

wakeup

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. El' Captiano too you!! :hysterical::hysterical:

Since this "rumor" of a report on Mod is what this thread is all about maybe you can answer what do you think would happen IF it airs? How do you think this is going to benefit the people of 2280? Why do you think as a President of Local 400, Tony, you are showing your membership that you and Jeff are reliable people to represent them? Will you report the people that you promised positions if the merger plan goes through to channel 4 news when you want to get rid of them? This all seems desperate and an act of revenge because you and Jeff couldn't put in place the merger plans!! And if this is all wrong then you tell me your opinion of what kind of benefit the membership (that you want to eat up and use their dues to pay for your expenditures) you will provide? You are not scaring people you are pissing people off!!! Your intentions of helping your membership because of dwindling numbers is one thing but trying to take over a membership and use them for your bad practices of overspending and unethical spending is wrong!!!! The membership at Local 2280 is hardworking and we still have a say in what we think is best for us and YOUR plans are NOT going to fly!!

2280 will get through anything, even if you proceed with accusations and when it comes out that you and jeff put the suggestion in to channel 4 you will look pathetic and coniving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:finger: now pull your thong out of your ass crack i never said anything about the other plants. second is i had to spend a couple of years in flatrock so i do not think i could have been in office with mccoy and the boys. so again your wrong. third go back to my post on page 8. while i was in gen and mod was giving all the work from the low bay areas away we could not even get him to gen pool to talk to us. hell if i remember right he got pissed one time and told us basically to f-off. dont you rememeber that. im no mccoy fan he was a ass also, but dont you think that mod had somthing to do with us leaving? again go back to my earlier post and pull that thong out ya ass. :finger:

Ofcourse its the people that make the plant what it is, but if you think the leadership has nothing to do with it just ask about 250 people that were laid off due to mccoys steller performance.. and the way you replied insinuated that the rest of sterling, romeo and utica employees suck.

Hmmmm........ I hear you were in office during the Mccoy years or year if you minus the medical time. You sound like all those reps that lose elections then get mad because people didt think you did your job..

My name is Kevin Dietz I am the investigative reporter at WDIV local 4 this is the only post I will make as I can see this is an employee form... I am posting this to put a stop to all the rumors... I am the reporter who did a story on the Vandyke workers two years ago caught at the bars and I am doing this investigation.... it involves only TWO leaders of local 2280... as of yesterday the two people we are investigating are aware that we are doing a story... I have not yet contacted union leadership or ford motor company yet, but I will be doing so in the next few days... we will air our story in the next week or so after we have confirmed all our findings and spoken with all parties concerned... I do not reveal any part of my story until it airs, but I was asked to put up a post to stop the rumors... my email at the station is kevind@wdiv.com if you feel the need to email me directly you may.

Kevin Dietz

WDIV TV 4

:redcard: REAL NAME OR NOT IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!! PEOPLE IN THE UAW WONDER WHY WE HAVE A BAD NAME AND ARE LOSING JOBS OVERSEAS. DO YOU THINK TOYOTA OR HONDA HAVE ISSUES LIKE THIS? I BET IF ONE COMES UP PEOPLE GET FIRED. THIS ISSUE WILL GIVE LOCAL 2280 AND THE WHOLE UAW A EVEN WORSE REPUTATION. I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU LIKE MOD OR NOT, OR GIVE YOUR REAL NAME, IF THIS IS TRUE MOD BECOMES A LAME DUCK. YOU THINK MANGEMENT IS GOING TO WORK WITH HIM? WE ARE STILL IN MIDDLE OF LOCAL CONTRACT TALKS AND HAVING ALL KINDS OF REDUCTIONS TO SHIFT MANPOWER AROUND THE PLANT SO THE COMPANY CAN FILL MIDRANGE. THIS IS NOT TIME FOR DRAMA, WAKE UP PEOPLE WE ARE ALL SCREWED IF THIS IS TRUE! ALL I KNOW IS I HOPE ITS NOT TRUE.

:banghead:

There are a lot more things to worry about Van Dyke... How about bitching to MDOT TO FIX THE GOD DAMN ROAD between 18 Mile and points south!

...another MDOT Granholm nightmare! (By the way... M-53 is the state's responsibility!)

Thank you Kevin. Please, make sure other parties that are NOT involved be cleared. People are blaming the leadership of 228 and 400 for calling you to get them..

The guys who the investigation is about are saying our President called you to follow them.

All kinds of people are believeing that bs. So you have caused some collateral damage to people who do not deserve it.

As you can read we have our own term oil.

We know that is a complete lie. We need to know who called you to look into this matter.

Please, that has to come out so people can be cleared.

Thank you for clearing this up for us. I just hope you are being very fair to the individulas involved.

Everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect.

I ask you respectfully....Please don't give all unions a bad name for the actions of a few.

Thank you for your time.

You need to stop lying about your involvement in this issue! Stories like this do not come out of nowhere and it ia all to coincidental that it's happening right after you and Tony were not able to put your plan in place! Just stop this dog and pony show, we all get enough of that from managemnt, we don't need it from our UAW Presidents!

If anything, it really smells a bit rotten. First, why would a reporter come on a site like this to clear up rumors? That is before the story airs, if it airs? Offhand, I can only think of two reasons.

Perhaps, it's because a source asked him to. I mean really, why an investigative journalist would make any kind of statement publicly to clear up rumors, before it airs. I can see it after the fact, to get comments possibly, but before? It just seems odd...

Then again, maybe for some reason the story is incomplete, or perhaps he is looking for a bigger story and he's fishing?

:redcard: BACKUP UP HIPSAW, WHAT HAS MADE VAN DYKE SUCH A GREAT PLANT IS THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE. WE ARE THE ONES THAT CONTINUE TO THRIVE AND WORK TO BE BETTER, NO UNION REP CAN DO THAT. SO TRY TO BLOW SUNSHINE UP SOMEONE ELSES ASS. I DONT CARE IF IT WAS FRAME,MOD TALIK OR DELAGARZA. THEY ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE MEMBERSHIP AROUNG THEM.

bonzai your an idiot, that quote didnt say the Local union was the reason VD is #1, you moron, only you said that. I'm sure the Local union knows that the members are the most important part. Loser.

hey EL'captiano(johnny) how are things at romeo with election time and all.Are you going to use being phoney tony's AA as a qualification?

LOL.....hey hipsuk....I am not Johnny either LOL!! Johny does not get on this site!!

Edited by Captain723