North american union?!?!?!?!?

hendew_15

North American Union and Vchip Truth.

Also if you google "zietgeist" The whole movie is here.

Zeitgeist the movie

I really suprised at you believing this crap. You have always seemed alot more level headed to me.

There is alot to comment on,but i'll keep it to one thing. The RFID chip they descibe that will track you all over the planet,has NO power source. It has much the same ability that your ID badge to get through the turnstile at work does. Its range is about 1 FT. How is something that has a range of a foot going to track your every movement. :shades:

I really suprised at you believing this crap. You have always seemed alot more level headed to me.

There is alot to comment on,but i'll keep it to one thing. The RFID chip they descibe that will track you all over the planet,has NO power source. It has much the same ability that your ID badge to get through the turnstile at work does. Its range is about 1 FT. How is something that has a range of a foot going to track your every movement. :shades:

I don't really believe or not believe in this.I just found it rather interesting to think about and with all the Amero talk I thought I would throw up these links.

Do away with cash so every purchase is done automatic.Your pay goes directly to your account,and everytime you get gas,food or whatever and bingo your tracked