Skilled Trades Drinking on the clock

wtf

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What really bugs me about posts like the one that opens up this thread, is that the people who make them don't have the 'nads to at least say where they are from, where they were at...etc. put your location in your profile...

Them dudes been getting away with this shit for years and are one of the big problems with Ford/UAW. They should give these guys 1 week off and another on paper, and this still wont effect many of these drunken slackers! They are so far ahead of the game they will laugh at this DA. Hum, maybe a month and out the door on the second offense would get their attention.

ITS SIMPLE, THEY ARE STEALING COMPANY TIME AND IT IS REASON ENOUGH TO FIRE SOMEBODY.

Them dudes been getting away with this shit for years and are one of the big problems with Ford/UAW. They should give these guys 1 week off and another on paper, and this still wont effect many of these drunken slackers! They are so far ahead of the game they will laugh at this DA. Hum, maybe a month and out the door on the second offense would get their attention.

ITS SIMPLE, THEY ARE STEALING COMPANY TIME AND IT IS REASON ENOUGH TO FIRE SOMEBODY.

How do you know this even happened?

This guy is probably just a salary turd trying to cause dissent, and you guys take the bait. I remember when times when we all drank, production, trades supervision- AND RIGHT INSIDE THE PLANT!!!!

We don't need someone to start division between us based on some hearsay. Let threads like this die. Jumping in like dogs on union brothers and sisters without proof is not the actions of a fellow member.

This should't be brought up in this forum for public consumption but being it has, the people who don't think this happened need to wake-up.

See! This is what I friggin mean!!

Where you a witness Miss rn4? Where you there with wtf? Did you see them drinking? Where they on the clock, really? Did they all come back to work and check into medical to do a breath test?

You don't know cause you weren't there. You probably don't even know "wtf" or wtf plant he is even talking about, BUT, in your ultimate wisdom as a "supposed" nurse " who is not supposed to take anyones word for it unless determined by a fitness for duty test" , you decided to add your two cents to this and tell us it did happen based on your experience that people do drink?

Are you friggin kidding me? Go back to doling out aspirins and do something worthwhile sister. Here is something for you to drink.

big_cup_of_shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

How do you know this even happened?

This guy is probably just a salary turd trying to cause dissent, and you guys take the bait. I remember when times when we all drank, production, trades supervision- AND RIGHT INSIDE THE PLANT!!!!

We don't need someone to start division between us based on some hearsay. Let threads like this die. Jumping in like dogs on union brothers and sisters without proof is not the actions of a fellow member.

Like you just did?

Like you just did?

LOL !!! I wasnt going to join in. But I have to say it seems like Level may be a little tight at the seams ! Would he preferred that WTF called Kevin Dietz ? Of course not. And I dont see the good from posting it here. But hey I'm not the UAW police.....I'll leave that to Level, Captain ,Westside and the scam artist formerly known as Wakeup. LOL...Bad perception ? If you're going to shoot the messanger, at least take the people causing it out also. If its true.

LOL !!! I wasnt going to join in. But I have to say it seems like Level may be a little tight at the seams ! Would he preferred that WTF called Kevin Dietz ? Of course not. And I dont see the good from posting it here. But hey I'm not the UAW police.....I'll leave that to Level, Captain ,Westside and the scam artist formerly known as Wakeup. LOL...Bad perception ? If you're going to shoot the messanger, at least take the people causing it out also. If its true.

It must be getting a little too close to home.

Edited by rn4

I was helping a buddy move today and when we were done we stopped at the local watering hole for a drink. I personally witnnesed 6 skilled trades, who were on the clock and should have been on the job, but they were sitting at the bar drinking. I was at this bar for about 2 hours and they were there drinking the whole time and they were still there when I left. Since this is a holiday, how much are those lazy fuckers making an hour to sit at a bar!! If you work for Ford, and are so delusional that you think Ford owes you a paycheck, then please take the buyout! This company cannot survive with leaches like you. Either earn your paycheck or get the fuck out!!!

There are too many hard working people at Ford, like myself, that would have gladly WORKED today and actually would have done something to earn my pay.

yes, i agree it doesn't look good to do that on company time. BUT IS THE FREAKIN PLACE TO BRING THIS UP//// this is why i say the internet is evil lol. everything you do or say is out there for the world to see. let's handle shit in-house, ok? why add to the bad enough publicity autoworkers get

Maybe he was there with them(if its true). Wow with the graphics and if the language gets any worse he might morph into a 3 headed monster called Level-Captain-Wakeup !! LOL !!

My thoughts exactly. Or perhaps a fear that he/she is concerned at being observed tilting one back during business hours and is thinking of ways to justify it if confronted.

What an amusing little thread!

sniper_boy.jpg

[/quote

Level, thanks for the PM.

Stupid is you posting this picture.

In another time and place this would have been a burning cross. The symbolism is pretty clear.

Let's try to sum it up like this:

It is unlikely that in times like these, that the guys mentioned in the first post were on the clock. Although these things may have happened in the past, and there may be a few bad apples out there, in general, no one at the UAW, or Ford would advocate such a thing. We will leave it up to the appropriate authorities to deal with this situation.

As disappointed as we all may be to see this issue brought up in public forum, making threats or even veiled illusions of retribution toward the poster are not condoned by the UAW or Ford.

Level, thanks for the PM.

Stupid is you posting this picture.

In another time and place this would have been a burning cross. The symbolism is pretty clear.

Let's try to sum it up like this:

It is unlikely that in times like these, that the guys mentioned in the first post were on the clock. Although these things may have happened in the past, and there may be a few bad apples out there, in general, no one at the UAW, or Ford would advocate such a thing. We will leave it up to the appropriate authorities to deal with this situation.

As disappointed as we all may be to see this issue brought up in public forum, making threats or even veiled illusions of retribution toward the poster are not condoned by the UAW or Ford.

Well, well, well.

As much as you "profess" to be an educated person, you would liken my picture of a "targeted person" to a burning cross of racial hatred?

That's a far stretch my educated friend, and I will not tolerate that for I am not a racist. I do however hate a rat, and I also detest public and worldwide (internet) accusations of guilt without proof made by anonymous users such as this thread starter.

I showed a "targeted individual", asked for all of us to then ignore the thread and let it die. You just couldn't resist responding, like I am now (but only to defend your racist remarks).

I find that many brothers and sisters in this Union, and many on this forum, are quick to believe hype, bullshit and gossip. Quick to dissent against their Union because they immediately believe it.

Take rn4 for example. The nurses chose to come into our Union and we accepted them with open arms. They should treat our union brothers and sisters with respect, as they are one of us. A nurse in a plant today, who has an employee sent to medical accused of drinking on the clock has a solemn responsibility as a medical practitioner to not accept that supervisors word for it. He/she must perform a fitness for duty test that will allow them to determine if a breath or urine sample should be taken. If that nurse feels there is no need for the test based on their observations, then there is no test.

But alas, some idiot on the internet- unbeknownst to any of us if they are even an employee, starts a thread and accuses one or more of our members.

What happens?

The UNION nurse claims the event actually happened because she knows people do in fact drink, and claims that my criticism means that I must drink on the clock.

????????? WTF

Others jump right on the bandwagon assuming guilt of their brothers and sisters wanting them fired, calling them thieves.

The salary azzwipes like Melanie get a little chuckle and are "amused" by us "little people" bickering.

And then you come on. Pointing out that WOW, what if someone directed Toyota to this thread?

That took the cake for me. Such an educated person, but you are too stupid to realize that one of the people reading it was just given an idea by you, plus the fact the every post prolonged the life of the thread. So I PM'd you telling you that - you are stupid do not post.

And the next thing you do, professor, is liken me to a racist burning crosses

????????" WTF

I admit that I was wrong to even post anything, but I saw that certain people were not going to let the thread die so I was compelled by some inner force to react.

You know what I say about this whole thing -is that sometimes, this forum shows what is really wrong with Unionism today. A Union membership should be united.

We should not allow false or unsubstantiated claims by anonymous users to be made against our brethren on world wide forums. And if done so, we surely should not accept it as gospel and cry for our brothers heads.

There are many bitter people out there who are not even employees, throwing a piece of meat into our midst, just to enjoy watching the dogs fight over it. Getting a little laugh.

Take rn4 for example. The nurses chose to come into our Union and we accepted them with open arms.

What happens?

The UNION nurse claims the event actually happened because she knows people do in fact drink, and claims that my criticism means that I must drink on the clock.

????????? WTF

I admit that I was wrong to even post anything,

Wow calling the kettle black ?? How patronizing. I think her gist was to not assume it didnt happen. Its a stupid thread. It should die.

HERE..... :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:
come on brothers and sisters let help each other instead of bash each other, if you see a union brother or sister in trouble HELP them don't go after there throat. ive been in this union for 4 years and ive seen more cry babys.....lets stand togather and be proud were union members. :shades: please kill this thread............................................

Well, well, well.

As much as you "profess" to be an educated person, you would liken my picture of a "targeted person" to a burning cross of racial hatred?

That's a far stretch my educated friend, and I will not tolerate that for I am not a racist. I do however hate a rat, and I also detest public and worldwide (internet) accusations of guilt without proof made by anonymous users such as this thread starter.

I showed a "targeted individual", asked for all of us to then ignore the thread and let it die. You just couldn't resist responding, like I am now (but only to defend your racist remarks).

I find that many brothers and sisters in this Union, and many on this forum, are quick to believe hype, bullshit and gossip. Quick to dissent against their Union because they immediately believe it.

Take rn4 for example. The nurses chose to come into our Union and we accepted them with open arms. They should treat our union brothers and sisters with respect, as they are one of us. A nurse in a plant today, who has an employee sent to medical accused of drinking on the clock has a solemn responsibility as a medical practitioner to not accept that supervisors word for it. He/she must perform a fitness for duty test that will allow them to determine if a breath or urine sample should be taken. If that nurse feels there is no need for the test based on their observations, then there is no test.

But alas, some idiot on the internet- unbeknownst to any of us if they are even an employee, starts a thread and accuses one or more of our members.

What happens?

????????? WTF

Others jump right on the bandwagon assuming guilt of their brothers and sisters wanting them fired, calling them thieves.

The salary azzwipes like Melanie get a little chuckle and are "amused" by us "little people" bickering.

And then you come on. Pointing out that WOW, what if someone directed Toyota to this thread?

That took the cake for me. Such an educated person, but you are too stupid to realize that one of the people reading it was just given an idea by you, plus the fact the every post prolonged the life of the thread. So I PM'd you telling you that - you are stupid do not post.

And the next thing you do, professor, is liken me to a racist burning crosses

????????" WTF

I admit that I was wrong to even post anything, but I saw that certain people were not going to let the thread die so I was compelled by some inner force to react.

You know what I say about this whole thing -is that sometimes, this forum shows what is really wrong with Unionism today. A Union membership should be united.

We should not allow false or unsubstantiated claims by anonymous users to be made against our brethren on world wide forums. And if done so, we surely should not accept it as gospel and cry for our brothers heads.

There are many bitter people out there who are not even employees, throwing a piece of meat into our midst, just to enjoy watching the dogs fight over it. Getting a little laugh.

You people crack me up! Who needs drugs and alcohol when BON gives a better laugh? Level, correct me if Im wrong here but, are these people the same "union brothers" that you refered to the other day that would band together and collectively "kick my ass" if I were to walk into the bar?

I think it's funny that you made reference to the bar and then this post shows up. To make it worse, it's the same dumb ass WTF that I just responded to a few days ago. Maybe he is the one who is drunk? Maybe he is the one that "brings his to work". He posts sarcastic crap towards me then, turns around and stabs his fellow "brothers" in the back! Wow!

And you people try to convince management that you are worth more money than the previous people that took our buyout offers.

All I can say between laughs is;WTF? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Edited by paris

You people crack me up! Who needs drugs and alcohol when BON gives a better laugh? Level, correct me if Im wrong here but, are these people the same "union brothers" that you refered to the other day that would band together and collectively "kick my ass" if I were to walk into the bar?

I think it's funny that you made reference to the bar and then this post shows up. To make it worse, it's the same dumb ass WTF that I just responded to a few days ago. Maybe he is the one who is drunk? Maybe he is the one that "brings his to work". He posts sarcastic crap towards me then, turns around and stabs his fellow "brothers" in the back! Wow!

And you people try to convince management that you are worth more money than the previous people that took our buyout offers.

All I can say between laughs is;WTF? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hey Level, Paris is your answer on how to kill a topic.

I was helping a buddy move today and when we were done we stopped at the local watering hole for a drink. I personally witnnesed 6 skilled trades, who were on the clock and should have been on the job, but they were sitting at the bar drinking. I was at this bar for about 2 hours and they were there drinking the whole time and they were still there when I left. Since this is a holiday, how much are those lazy fuckers making an hour to sit at a bar!! If you work for Ford, and are so delusional that you think Ford owes you a paycheck, then please take the buyout! This company cannot survive with leaches like you. Either earn your paycheck or get the fuck out!!!

There are too many hard working people at Ford, like myself, that would have gladly WORKED today and actually would have done something to earn my pay.

Dewd, I work at an ACH plant-skilled trades, I have PERSONALLY interacted with a production worker, came over to work on his machine, he reeked of booze at 10 in the morning. His boss must have smelled it, you could smell it from 5 feet away. I watch what happens at break/lunch time, when the production workers leave the plant. You telling me NONE of them are going out to drink/drug?

Bwahhahahhahahhahahhahaha

I think you need to PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE!

What plant was this at?

I have a sneaky suspicion on which two I can think of right off the top of my head!

**COUGH** **COUGH** Sterling or Van Dyke? **COUGH** **COUGH**

WTF is speaking of the Monroe facility. This is by no means an isolated incident and I am unhappy to report that it actually happens with more frequency than it should, throughout the country.

Something to note: It is actually much, much better today than it was 20 years ago.

As we know, the Monroe facility is one of the ACH plants. I don't need to point out the obvious concerning those facilities. I will only say, that those who chose to stay, will eventually get the opportunity to transfer to a facility where there wont be time for that type of nonsense.

By the way, if those guys fit the typical "stereotype", they were probably bragging about being "on the clock" while they were at that bar. That has always helped us sell cars. People love to here that kind of talk from our employees.