2009 Escape Build and Price

jmb

Correct me if I am wrong but the navigation system is only available on the Limited for 2009??? Both this site and the equipment brochure posted here seems to confirm this (Nav only on the limited). Can someone clarify this please? Thanks.

Edited by rhue

Correct me if I am wrong but the navigation system is only available on the Limited for 2009??? Both this site and the equipment brochure posted here seems to confirm this (Nav only on the limited). Can someone clarify this please? Thanks.

I believe that if you order the regular hybrid under FTO7 you can add option 60N which gives you the nav system. The moonroof and side step bars are also available as options. Things it appears you cannot get unless you order the limited are: bright alum wheels, chrome appearance pkg, ambient lighting, body color handles/mirrors, heated mirrors, leather seats, heated seats, reverse sensing system, keyless entry. Those may not be worth the cost difference to some buyers though. Good luck in your choice.

I'm not sure why you are looking at the FTO's. Those are really for the dealers ordering a lot of vehicles, so that they don't get stuck with a unit that has an unpopular option package. Download the order guide, scroll down to the options, and see that the Nav option is available only on Limited V6, FEH, and FEH Limited. It's as easy as that.

I found this web site of a Ford Dealer in CA.

http://www.north-county-ford.com/carresear...ndardEquipment/

We are buying an'09 Limited V6 4wd for my wife. She barely tolerated the'08 headrests because they slant too far forward for her, but if the Limited comes with two-tone leather seats, the deal is off:-(

Does anyone know if the leather package for the Limited is two-tone???

I'm not sure why you are looking at the FTO's. Those are really for the dealers ordering a lot of vehicles, so that they don't get stuck with a unit that has an unpopular option package. Download the order guide, scroll down to the options, and see that the Nav option is available only on Limited V6, FEH, and FEH Limited. It's as easy as that.

Well I referenced it because of how I ordered my 09 from my dealer last week and I was just using that as a reference as to what is available, what can be ordered and what can be not. May not be the best way to do it but was trying to help a previous poster better understand what is and what is not an option.

Edited by Green Lantern

Well I referenced it because of how I ordered my 09 from my dealer last week and I was just using that as a reference as to what is available, what can be ordered and what can be not. May not be the best way to do it but was trying to help a previous poster better understand what is and what is not an option.

You did a good job in reading the order guide and explaining your order from your dealer. My experience was the same. The FTO packages just makes it simple and fast for everyone.

GaryG