2009 Milan Order Guide?

delz05

I have been searching for a 2009 Milan Order Guide. Found the Fusion...but want to see the Milan packages to compare. A simple feature offerred on the 08 Milan (Homelink garage door opener) is not available on either the 08 or 09 Fusion. Want to compare other differences as well before deciding to order an 08 or an 09 Milan.

Any help???

Not for me, buying for my wife. She wants the 4cyl, premier, loaded. Noticed that there is no Amenities package (50D) in the 09 guide. This is a must have for wife. Any input or has this been dropped?

The premier comes with ambient lighting standard and you can get the reverse sensing as an option on any of the models. My guess is that the premier package comes with Homelink and they just forgot to put it in the order guide.

Check with the dealer to see if they have better information. I can't believe they would offer it, then not offer it.

• 3 weeks later...
I thought they were supposed to offer a hybrid package, but doesn't appear that is the case :(

What is VOGA?

Hi 09 Milan. :D This Order Guide above is for the 2009 model year Milan (available shortly). The 2009 model year will be an abbreviated one.

The Hybrids will be 2010 models. The 2010 Milan will be available in early 2009. However, the 2010 Hybrids may/will see delayed/late availability in calendar year 2009.

VOGA is sort of an Italian Design Studio, and the name of a Mercury trim package.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530