OAC News

otp

Thanks for telling me what I should post info about. Nobody cares about the diarrhea you post, except yourself.

You wank on about wanting to hear OAC related info. You never provide any yourself. I do. I have been at OAC for 36 years. I know a lot about how the place runs. Dip shits like you don't have a clue.

Edited by Trimdingman

You wank on about wanting to hear OAC related info. You never provide any yourself. I do. I have been at OAC for 36 years. I know a lot about how the place runs. Dip shits like you don't have a clue.

I see a crack in your armour, the boys are getting to you?

I see a crack in your armour, the boys are getting to you?

They are scared of me. They put me on ignore like religious nuts who don't want to hear about the bollocks they believe in.

Sorry. I mentioned religion. They will erase this now for sure. OAC is scheduled 10 hours for next week. There are lots of jobs on the board; some good ones in body.

I don't "belong" to the union. I pay the union to perform a duty for me. It is the same as if I hire a mechanic to fix my car. I don't have to belong to the mechanics. The trouble with belonging to the union is that you can't fire it and get a different one if you are dissatisfied with it.

Edited by Trimdingman
  • Like 1

They are scared of me. They put me on ignore like religious nuts who don't want to hear about the bollocks they believe in.

Sorry. I mentioned religion. They will erase this now for sure. OAC is scheduled 10 hours for next week. There are lots of jobs on the board; some good ones in body.

I don't "belong" to the union. I pay the union to perform a duty for me. It is the same as if I hire a mechanic to fix my car. I don't have to belong to the mechanics. The trouble with belonging to the union is that you can't fire it and get a different one if you are dissatisfied with it.

Actually you can, gather enough like minded souls and de-certify the CAW, after 36 years you must have lot's of like minded friends.....................................and FYI bollocks are not my choice of body bits. Have a nice day.

Sorry. I mentioned religion.

I see you are trolling as usual. Being an iconoclast on the internet is easy for most cowards. Instead of writing "sorry,...", next time just hit the backspace button to erase the hate speech and save yourself the trouble of apologizing. Senile old fool.

I see you are trolling as usual. Being an iconoclast on the internet is easy for most cowards. Instead of writing "sorry,...", next time just hit the backspace button to erase the hate speech and save yourself the trouble of apologizing. Senile old fool.

I was being sarcastic. I hope that you go to church so I can get your Sunday overtime. I write about religion a lot because I see parallels between it and unions and left wing political ideologies.

Actually you can, gather enough like minded souls and de-certify the CAW, after 36 years you must have lot's of like minded friends.....................................and FYI bollocks are not my choice of body bits. Have a nice day.

Bollocks is slang for bullshit. Aussie slang is cool, I think. How about this one? DILLIGAF? Soon to be seen on a t-shirt near you.

DILLIGAF? Some how it is not a surprise you do not know the meaning of I Don't Give A F##K, Similar to IDHAC, I don't have a clue which would describe Dinngy

Do I look like I give a fuck? Tell me, what does it mean. Does it mean I charge? Does it mean I look like a whore or a slut?

Do I look like I give a fuck ? DILLIGAF ?

Ask Kevin Bloody Wilson.

Do I look like I give a f........

Oh the Festival of Life is trying to save my fucking soul.......oops religion.

I heard a rumor about down weeks coming starting in December.

Edited by Trimdingman

Do I look like I give a fuck? Tell me, what does it mean. Does it mean I charge? Does it mean I look like a whore or a slut?

Ask Kevin Bloody Wilson.

Do I look like I give a f........

Oh the Festival of Life is trying to save my fucking soul.......oops religion.

I heard a rumor about down weeks coming starting in December.

Example of a ranting idiot, see post above.

There aren't many takers for buyouts. The offers are not even firm. They are just testing the waters. I would not go on a pension in this economic environment. It would either get destroyed in a stock market crash, or inflated away from the government printing up fiat currency. There could be a food shortage in the near future which would drive the price of food through the roof. If the world loses faith in the dollar, which is only valued on faith, we will have hyperinflation. All paper will be worthless. The forseeable future looks grim. September auto sales will be disappointing. Again.

There aren't many takers for buyouts. The offers are not even firm. They are just testing the waters. I would not go on a pension in this economic environment. It would either get destroyed in a stock market crash, or inflated away from the government printing up fiat currency. There could be a food shortage in the near future which would drive the price of food through the roof. If the world loses faith in the dollar, which is only valued on faith, we will have hyperinflation. All paper will be worthless. The forseeable future looks grim. September auto sales will be disappointing. Again.

You are a chicken. You wont take a buyout in any environment. You seem to be very intelligent on world economic matters so I dont understand why you did not or will not take a buyout and buy gold. Gold has to keep going up because of the fiat currencies. You could always hedge your investment buy buying enough food to last the rest of your life. You probably already eat lots of canned goods so it would not be much of a lifestyle change. You will sure feel dumb when the crash leaves you without Ford or an income. Go now and plan and get ready. Gold, food, some land, and a way to protect yourself. If you get much older it will be too late for you to prepare and survive the crash

You are a chicken. You wont take a buyout in any environment. You seem to be very intelligent on world economic matters so I dont understand why you did not or will not take a buyout and buy gold. Gold has to keep going up because of the fiat currencies. You could always hedge your investment buy buying enough food to last the rest of your life. You probably already eat lots of canned goods so it would not be much of a lifestyle change. You will sure feel dumb when the crash leaves you without Ford or an income. Go now and plan and get ready. Gold, food, some land, and a way to protect yourself. If you get much older it will be too late for you to prepare and survive the crash

Trim bought 10 ounces at $ 850 an ounce in 1980(January).....$8500 .now worth $13100 less commissions less yearly fees, less inflation.....if he had bought any one of the five big

Canadian banks , with the same money....he would have a million or two and tax advanteged income of 30,000 to 50,000 per year.....my guess is your late for the gold party and trim is late for the bank party

I am still very capable of doing my job, despite what the mealy mouthed pasty faced bean counters think. I would like to take them somewhere and show them just how able I am. I am old school; trained by the best. My father's post secondary education consisted of four years of training in how to kill people; which he did for two years in the front lines infantry . If am working, I can wait out the apocalypse, however it plays itself out. It could be nothing. It could be a mild recession. It could be runaway inflation like the 1070s and 1980s. It could be a 30's style depression or worse. I have top seniority, so my best option is to use it to stay employed as long as possible. Throwing myself on the mercy of the corrupt bankrupt government would be a dumb move, and would put my family at risk. Unlike you, I put others first, ahead of myself.