Newer Rawsonville

Captain723

1st it goes by seniority, 2nd the jobs are going up for bid monday.

I guess that's good for the production people and the trades who actually have people of their trade in jsp. Now i'm not going to get into all the back and forth high school bullshit but i will say this, I am a tradesman and I know alot of people whose trade is not represented in jsp. If postings go up monday and those people do not get the opportunity to bid because of joels ego and hatred for a few individuals then that would be a shame. I'm not moses joel, but loosen the shackles just a bit and LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that's good for the production people and the trades who actually have people of their trade in jsp. Now i'm not going to get into all the back and forth high school bullshit but i will say this, I am a tradesman and I know alot of people whose trade is not represented in jsp. If postings go up monday and those people do not get the opportunity to bid because of joels ego and hatred for a few individuals then that would be a shame. I'm not moses joel, but loosen the shackles just a bit and LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!

Are there more trades in the plant then are needed? and wouldnt that be more of company decision?

Are there more trades in the plant then are needed? and wouldnt that be more of company decision?

it is now that the election is over,and god stopped saying ,,,TLO,,, I NEED THE VOTES FOR MY TICKET,,,obviously ,,you see frank,, most of gods ticket lost,,,by the way ,,how many votes did you get????

it is now that the election is over,and god stopped saying ,,,TLO,,, I NEED THE VOTES FOR MY TICKET,,,obviously ,,you see frank,, most of gods ticket lost,,,by the way ,,how many votes did you get????

i got a shit load of votes!

so let me see if i get this straight, he didnt put trades in jsa because he wanted votes from them? the same trades like you that despise him? like he needed the votes right? lol did you see the results dumbass?

200 something for wayne stamping and 100 some odd for assembly

Can someone take the pulse of the plant and report.Anyone jumping ship and signing up to go to other plants?What do you guys think?Should we take a chance and try to get a spot somewhere else, or believe the hype that Raws will be ok?Lots of choices. :unsure:

i got a shit load of votes!

so let me see if i get this straight, he didnt put trades in jsa because he wanted votes from them? the same trades like you that despise him? like he needed the votes right? lol did you see the results dumbass?

Well, I was surprised to see him come in second this time around. Maybe the third time will be the charm!

Can someone take the pulse of the plant and report.Anyone jumping ship and signing up to go to other plants?What do you guys think?Should we take a chance and try to get a spot somewhere else, or believe the hype that Raws will be ok?Lots of choices. :unsure:

hearing a lot of people 'say' they are signing up, who knows though. raws i think will be ok, just a matter of is it WITH us or not.

hearing a lot of people 'say' they are signing up, who knows though. raws i think will be ok, just a matter of is it WITH us or not.

this must be fantacy land... or am i just the only one seeing work leave with nothing coming in... hope joely and the boys can save us at the next plant we're at.

this must be fantacy land... or am i just the only one seeing work leave with nothing coming in... hope joely and the boys can save us at the next plant we're at.

they've said other then what already coming in, it could be 09 or '10 before anything else comes in.

When I arrived at work today I noticed that quite a few of the hourly clipboarders were already here...something going on that I don't know about? First dibs with Goddard perhaps?

I heard today that the company audited everybodys time for all of last month. Just there start time when we all got to work and went through the turn style. They had a record of everybody

and what time they got there and what area you worked in and who was your boss. They wanted to know why in a area lets say there was 1200 min of late time why people were paid

and were not at work yet. BUT the number one area that stold the most time or should i say the drot that had the most min of time for the month was the drot up front where the

clip boards sign in there time. You know what i mean get there at 9 and sign in and say 7. So now everyone will pay .

I did not hear about that. How in the world are they finding time to train people and make sure that our jobs are ergonomically correct? With a workforce as large as ours, you would think they needed every minute in their day. Wish I new what the others actually did...

I did not hear about that. How in the world are they finding time to train people and make sure that our jobs are ergonomically correct? With a workforce as large as ours, you would think they needed every minute in their day. Wish I new what the others actually did...

TRAINING QUAILTY ERGO SAFETY APPRENTICE CORD HELL I DON'T EVEN KNOW ALL THE REST OF THE JOBS I HERE WE HAVE A LOT OF THEM PRODUCTION OVER TIME PERSON AND THE

LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ONAND ON :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:

• 2 weeks later...
ahhh,,, another well informed ,,person speaks up

Too bad there isn't some informed people at Rawsonville that will post truth on here! When you say what you believe or know to be true you get slammed! I guess joelly has his goons on here too!!! LOL!!!

Too bad there isn't some informed people at Rawsonville that will post truth on here! When you say what you believe or know to be true you get slammed! I guess joelly has his goons on here too!!! LOL!!!

Sun, if you where informed would you retire?

Sun, if you where informed would you retire?

I get the info I need, it is those of you it make affect that don't. I can make my decision to retire or stay without worry. I just want people who have a lot of years ahead of them to get as informed as they can for themselves--that's all.

I get the info I need, it is those of you it make affect that don't. I can make my decision to retire or stay without worry. I just want people who have a lot of years ahead of them to get as informed as they can for themselves--that's all.

i think it's more like, you want to get as much info as you can so that if the plant does close you can have your retirement papers ready. if you really cared about others jobs you would retire so someone could have your spot.