MTP WTF

Michigander

The only reason I started this thread was to get some creditable info from maybe people in the know at the plant. :reading:

And How's that working out..... Isn't that a contradiction to start with, creditable information from a plant on layoff

Things will work out.....

Also lookin for an outdoor shooting range in the Romulus area that I can use without joining a club....Already belong to Fireingline in Westland.

I not sure if it's open to the public but there's range in the area of Pennsylvania and Racho road in Taylor.

Actually I have heard the same info. from several reliable sources.

I heard the same info today from 2 sources mgmt and union, MTPer's are getting the shaft, going to finish out stock upon return to work then be farmed over to WAP for a C Crew and will be assigned "like" work until MTP is retooled, then ALL will be sent back to MTP with no recall rights on classifications it will be treatred as a new plant then WAP will be retooled.

Edited by mtprubberrat

Just read in another thread that KTP may be starting retooling in October so that would mean MTP would be done till it's retooled. My bro works for the company that will be doing the "tear out" at MTP & he says that Ford is chomping at the bit to get the retooling started so I suppose it maybe true. I've just emailed him to let me know when his company is slated to start the job on MTP.

Has anyone heard anything?