Saline....Is it true?

whatunion?

check sandusky newspaper for article,sandusky agreed to a local agreement for a significant wage reduction,work rule changes,job condsolidation.and ford agreed to keep them open thru this contract,they are also in the ahc

There is no wage reductions....nice to see you putting out good info. What a sack!!!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saline, beware. What I understand is that your plant makes consoles and door panels. Why would Ford pay 72 an hour for you folks to build them when companies are going out of business paying less that 22 an hour all in? I would suspect that the committee their is going to have to give a lot of things up to stay open. Are the orange people going to get a raise? Are they going to get upgraded health insurance instead of only having catastrophic health care? If they take you back under the oval, how are they going to phase out Rawsonville and Sterling while you are brought back into the fold?

Be very cautious, ask questions, and demand that the Union give you all the information they have about bump in rights (bet there are none), upgrading the benefit package for the current orange temps (bet there are none).

Learn from history folks, the past has the anwser. In the late 70's Ford invested over 150 million into Flat Rock casting, then closed the place. They were still bringing new equipment on the day we were walked out. The 50 mill they have put into Saline was mostly to take care of enviormental issues and work from C@A with the door panels from Utica. Don't get too excited about a full return under the blue oval. Ford is not going to close assembly plants to keep open a facility that makes door panels. They may temporarily keep you open to dump JSP people into your plant before they can place them at an assembly plant, but you will never be Ford as you were in the past.

There phasing out rawsonville and sterling? Where you getting info? Hope i didn't miss anything sitting in jsp.

Saline, beware. What I understand is that your plant makes consoles and door panels. Why would Ford pay 72 an hour for you folks to build them when companies are going out of business paying less that 22 an hour all in? I would suspect that the committee their is going to have to give a lot of things up to stay open. Are the orange people going to get a raise? Are they going to get upgraded health insurance instead of only having catastrophic health care? If they take you back under the oval, how are they going to phase out Rawsonville and Sterling while you are brought back into the fold?

Be very cautious, ask questions, and demand that the Union give you all the information they have about bump in rights (bet there are none), upgrading the benefit package for the current orange temps (bet there are none).

Learn from history folks, the past has the anwser. In the late 70's Ford invested over 150 million into Flat Rock casting, then closed the place. They were still bringing new equipment on the day we were walked out. The 50 mill they have put into Saline was mostly to take care of enviormental issues and work from C@A with the door panels from Utica. Don't get too excited about a full return under the blue oval. Ford is not going to close assembly plants to keep open a facility that makes door panels. They may temporarily keep you open to dump JSP people into your plant before they can place them at an assembly plant, but you will never be Ford as you were in the past.

Get a clue and report back in. :shades:

There is no wage reductions....nice to see you putting out good info. What a sack!!!

and here comes capt kangaroo to the rescue,,isnt it amazing how these people flit thread to thread ,like a ho without a corner professing to hold answers,,[qoute] watch youll see,,good times are coming

,but when we ask a question they try to brow beat us into submission,,its like i learned the answers but i wont tell you,,again i say everyone their only power is knowledge,they have it, but dont or wont tell you or i ,they think it gives them some form of superority over all of us,, the voting membership,,again i say ,,.beat their door down ask questions,hold them accountable to the office that you elected them to .if they say i dont have that answer tell them to get it ,your waiting for the answer,and if that person plays the game then you know what to do .do what they wouldnt,, remember their answer come next election,,and tell them HAVE A NICE DAY

and here comes capt kangaroo to the rescue,,isnt it amazing how these people flit thread to thread ,like a ho without a corner professing to hold answers,,[qoute] watch youll see,,good times are coming

,but when we ask a question they try to brow beat us into submission,,its like i learned the answers but i wont tell you,,again i say everyone their only power is knowledge,they have it, but dont or wont tell you or i ,they think it gives them some form of superority over all of us,, the voting membership,,again i say ,,.beat their door down ask questions,hold them accountable to the office that you elected them to .if they say i dont have that answer tell them to get it ,your waiting for the answer,and if that person plays the game then you know what to do .do what they wouldnt,, remember their answer come next election,,and tell them HAVE A NICE DAY

see people if you are still unsure about what im saying goto the raws chairman site,serios questions are being asked and all we;ve got is vague answers,the almighty ones wont give us real answers,all were asking for is honest contractual numbers and answers ,,from the big book,which they dont seem to want to let us have a copy of ,do you have one out there?if they tell you its a local thing ,then where is the local agreement with those numbers spelled out,or any other information spelled out ,that book is your future,as wells as my locals is mine ,to date all our union tells us is we dont have one,if you had a contractor working on your house and after 9 mo ,he still couldnt give you a completion date ,what would you do with him?

and here comes capt kangaroo to the rescue,,isnt it amazing how these people flit thread to thread ,like a ho without a corner professing to hold answers,, watch youll see,,good times are coming,but when we ask a question they try to brow beat us into submission,,its like i learned the answers but i wont tell you,,again i say everyone their only power is knowledge,they have it, but dont or wont tell you or i ,they think it gives them some form of superority over all of us,, the voting membership,,again i say ,,.beat their door down ask questions,hold them accountable to the office that you elected them to .if they say i dont have that answer tell them to get it ,your waiting for the answer,and if that person plays the game then you know what to do .do what they wouldnt,, remember their answer come next election,,and tell them HAVE A NICE DAY

Pissed he called you out on a fact huh? :stirpot::hysterical:

Pissed he called you out on a fact huh? :stirpot::hysterical:

actually no,that just verifies my point ,if im misinformed,where is our union with the real and accurate information??? i dont have a problem saying im wrong,im sorry if i put something out here that wasnt accurate,why isnt our union doing their job and giving us the accurate information??,im not paid to represent people and disseminate accurate information ,,they are,i wont lie ,i can admit fault ,,and i can honestly say all i want is to be informed,,remember our only weapon is honesty and information,neither of which seems to be forthcoming from our union,and im going to post this on the raws site,your question with my answer,i have nothing to hide or no hidden agenda ,all i want is an honest days pay for an honest days work,and the oppurtinity to retire from ford

actually no,that just verifies my point ,if im misinformed,where is our union with the real and accurate information??? i dont have a problem saying im wrong,im sorry if i put something out here that wasnt accurate,why isnt our union doing their job and giving us the accurate information??,im not paid to represent people and disseminate accurate information ,,they are,i wont lie ,i can admit fault ,,and i can honestly say all i want is to be informed,,remember our only weapon is honesty and information,neither of which seems to be forthcoming from our union,and im going to post this on the raws site,your question with my answer,i have nothing to hide or no hidden agenda ,all i want is an honest days pay for an honest days work,and the oppurtinity to retire from ford

Your from Rawsonville, Why should Joel's crew inform you about a ACH plant in Sandusky?

But what if there is'nt any information to share at a given momment? Why should they come out with daily updates of "in proccess" bargaining, Just to piss off people even more if a certain part of said "in proccess" bargaining did not make the cut?

No matter what they do, Someone will find an excuse to bitch about it.

Edited by wildosvt

Your from Rawsonville, Why should Joel's crew inform you about a ACH plant in Sandusky?

But what if there is'nt any information to share at a given momment? Why should they come out with daily updates of "in proccess" bargaining, Just to piss off people even more if a certain part of said "in proccess" bargaining did not make the cut?

No matter what they do, Someone will find an excuse to bitch about it.

no one ever said daily,,once again a typical union answer to avoid any answer,our bill collectors want to here from all of us monthly,so how about that??and dont give me the typical union hide from answering the question.i know there is a monthly meeting ,but you cant always attend,might be conflicting personal reasons,and when you do ,if the union knows what you want to ask ,your not recogonized to have the floor ,goes back to the same thing ,they dont want to answer,how about a monthly informational letter from the chair with all current agendas facing the membership and there status,and im not talking about the local mailing thing showing pretty pics of the retirees in fla..again i will also post this on the raws site

no one ever said daily,,once again a typical union answer to avoid any answer,our bill collectors want to here from all of us monthly,so how about that??and dont give me the typical union hide from answering the question.i know there is a monthly meeting ,but you cant always attend,might be conflicting personal reasons,and when you do ,if the union knows what you want to ask ,your not recogonized to have the floor ,goes back to the same thing ,they dont want to answer,how about a monthly informational letter from the chair with all current agendas facing the membership and there status,and im not talking about the local mailing thing showing pretty pics of the retirees in fla..again i will also post this on the raws site
Do us all a favor...post on the "raws site"....and STAY THERE. You are a moron.

I agree with Frank. There are umpteen million posts about Rawsonville to post about Rawsonville if that's what you want to do. This is about SALINE. Some of us actually want to know what's going on there - in Saline. Please stop polluting this thread with Rawsonville crap. You're going to keep people from actually looking at this post and posting any info they might have.

Do us all a favor...post on the "raws site"....and STAY THERE. You are a moron.

another union offical heard from,there easy to spot folks all they care about is their ass,they dont post an intelluctal answer,it is all about calling you names when you ask them to explain themselves,,remember silence is our enemy,,all they are trying to do is make us look bad just because we ask questions,because in order to answer them ,they might actually have do their job,,

and again i:ll put this on the raws site also,

Anyone hear about a certain bargining rep's report date to Wayne? She was supposed to go before shutdown, and got an appeal to help with negotiations. I was told they were holding a spot for her. I'm just curious since there haven't been any negotiations for quite a while and now anymore. If this worked for her I'm sure alot of people would like to appeal on being told a lie, and now they don't have a job anymore. :banghead::stirpot:

another union offical heard from,there easy to spot folks all they care about is their ass,they dont post an intelluctal answer,it is all about calling you names when you ask them to explain themselves,,remember silence is our enemy,,all they are trying to do is make us look bad just because we ask questions,because in order to answer them ,they might actually have do their job,,

and again i:ll put this on the raws site also,

:stop:

OMFG! Your a fucking tool! The raws "site" as you like to call it, Is actually called a "topic".. Your waisting bandwidth here. This is about SALINE.

crybaby.jpg

STAY ON TOPIC.

:sos:

Edited by wildosvt

Anyone hear about a certain bargining rep's report date to Wayne? She was supposed to go before shutdown, and got an appeal to help with negotiations. I was told they were holding a spot for her. I'm just curious since there haven't been any negotiations for quite a while and now anymore. If this worked for her I'm sure alot of people would like to appeal on being told a lie, and now they don't have a job anymore. :banghead::stirpot:

:hysterical: OH BOY! Your busting open that BIG can of worms! LMFAO!!!!!!!! :shades:

Hi-Lo Saline. This is the new discussion within the plant btw. IF you did not already know. :shades:

:hysterical: OH BOY! Your busting open that BIG can of worms! LMFAO!!!!!!!! :shades:

Hi-Lo Saline. This is the new discussion within the plant btw. IF you did not already know. :shades:

I thought I would try and make it a Saline topic for awhile if its alright with chiper. :hysterical: :happy feet:

She had this appeal in the works when I was still there . once she realized no other officials signed up she was pissed.I guess for that matter , so was I. Oh well we all do what we do for different reasons.If I thought I could appeal some sort of sh*t to get back there ,I would too.

What Rabbit was leading to was, The person in question had a report date to go to Wayne. And then the person had a stay of transfer til the negotiations with JCI were done. And it seems that they are done. And a number of members are looking for said person to go. Inside and outside of the Saline Plant.

How some look at it, Said person has gotten special treatment. As the union said, You sign-YOU GO.

Have a great night all.

This post whore is signing out.

What Rabbit was leading to was, The person in question had a report date to go to Wayne. And then the person had a stay of transfer til the negotiations with JCI were done. And it seems that they are done. And a number of members are looking for said person to go. Inside and outside of the Saline Plant.

How some look at it, Said person has gotten special treatment. As the union said, You sign-YOU GO.

Have a great night all.

This post whore is signing out.

I had no clue she was still there. We all were told, and it was written on our sign up sheet that was signed by us, a union rep, and a labor rep that ALL flowbacks were IRREVOCABLE. We were given a time that it had to be turned in by, and once that time passed, we could NOT change our minds. That's crap that she is still there. Nobody else was able to "hold" a spot until after we knew for sure what was going to happen.

Get a clue and report back in. :shades:

There is a letter of understanding that deals with entry level wages. Rawsonville and Sterling, according to this letter, will become entirely made up of entry level employees, thus the comment of "phase out" was used. You will be able to read this for yourself if and when you receive your national agreement from the printer. If you would like to read it now, ask your reps to see the letter of understaning on page 90c of the big blue contract book that they must be hiding from you.

In other words, as the JSP folks and all Ford folks are booted out of Sterling and Rawsonville, they will have only entry level employees there, which makes them totally separated by wages and benefits to all other "Ford" plants which is why I can't believe that Saline will be Ford, unless the same language is applied to them that is now only for Rawsonville and Sterling. Saline might be used to absorb JSP people, but I would think we would have to vote on that would we not since that would be a change to the National agreement?