Sub Pay question

I don't know if things have changed but at DTP they stated about 3 weeks for MI fillers and 4 weeks for VA fillers, however with the site sub office not having to manually do sub adjustments now since no more C-crew it should go back to within a week...... But I am not holding my breath.

Edited by lquidspine

This is my first time filing unemployment with MI. I called Marvin on Tue. and got my money today, when should I expect my sub pay? it was usually the week after at NAP, just curious when yall usually receive yours.

yeah its a week after you receive your unemployment

They only process sub checks on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I would think if you called marvin Tuesday your sub check should be cut Thursday and maybe get it by the wed. next week BUT thats in a perfect world!

Husband works for MTP ..called monday to Marvin got unemployment direct deposited on Wed.

We have always got unemployment on Wednesday and subpay the following Wednesday.

Like clock work.

Thank God

But now I say that it will be screwed up...lol :hysterical:

yeah its a week after you receive your unemployment

if you get sub pay a week after unemployment, you are damn lucky. try 2 to 3 weeks at KTP. its all a crock of horse shit.....ford should cut our sub pay immedaitely, its not like they dont know how much its gonna be. they say it has to be after they see how much unemployment benefits are. its just a way for ford to fuck with our money

How are some of you getting checks? I called MI UIA and was told no more checks will be sent out: debit cards or direct deposit only.

Yeah we have direct deposit but we were told also there was no checks in Michigan. There was a choice of debit card they gave you or direct deposit.

Sounds to me that unemployment tells everyone a little something different...guess it don't matter if ya get your money ...

Well see that's the crux. I was expecting a paper check since I didn't ask for or sign up for a debit card/direct deposit. Had I not called a few friends and luckily I kept my unasked for debit card that the UIA so conveniently sent me I would not have know that my money was here.