2007 YELLOW California Special Spy Photos

Blue Oval Guide

was gonna say needs black rockers to match the rear valence- but someone beat me to it :)

I still got mixed feelings about the lower front splitter...if staying black centered(not for me), I kinda think then they should leave rockers body color and most of rear valence too- except strakes on underside...seems awkward looking to split painting front and rear valences different, as it leaves the rockers in nomans land.

I'd opt for blacking out trimline down all the way around, as it visually 'lowers' the car a bit.

Ooooh! A new sticker! That will keep sales going! :rolleyes:

wait- OOH, theres a couple new stickers- dont forget the little stubby piece in front(did you notice it was not straight on the white car?) and the trunklid thingy too. I'm suprised with the chrome front lights they didnt go with alteeza or whatever they call them tailllights...thank goodness. I see this one has a normal wing too- looks better I think than the other one. Think they shoulda put a ducktail on it though to make it look different- lots of folks wont give the black bottom of rear bumper a second glance.

Again to me the chrome on outer lights with all that black around just seems mismatched. I dunno, but kinda think an aftermarket chrome grille would look better with those light bezels- not my choice, but I do think it would look pretty decent.

I really think all mustangs need sequential lights too...

Guest Sixcav

What the hell is special about California? The chrome headlamp buckets look like ass, they make it look like a cheap toy car. That and the ugly ass wheels they put on there. Stickers are for ricers and oh by the way, why do we want to glorify a state that is a seathing cauldron of liberalistic bullshit and high taxes? This is the same state whos population gave rise to the idea that anything with a V8 in it is a spawn of the devil, using too much gas and polluting their perfect little world. Most people in that state believe we should all be driving little Fiats or Civics and sipping form our starbucks coffee cups. Why can't they make a "Don't Mess With Texas" special edition? lol There's California, and then there's normal Americans. lol