LINCOLN MKS COLOR PALETTE DENOTES QUALITY, LUXE

range

I wish Ford (and Lincoln) would offer a lighter (or darker) blue than the Dark Ink (or Light Ice) blue. I think they need a blue right in between the two. Also, maybe some greens? Although the greens seem to have faded in popularity (or maybe is it just b/c they're not offered?).

I wish Ford (and Lincoln) would offer a lighter (or darker) blue than the Dark Ink (or Light Ice) blue. I think they need a blue right in between the two. Also, maybe some greens? Although the greens seem to have faded in popularity (or maybe is it just b/c they're not offered?).

Probably the lack of offering. A couple of years ago, GM stopped offering my favorite shade of green (hunter, though it wasn't called that) on their Pontiacs. Sucks. :(

Probably the lack of offering. A couple of years ago, GM stopped offering my favorite shade of green (hunter, though it wasn't called that) on their Pontiacs. Sucks. :(

Yeah, it's frustrating not always having the exact color you want....I guess if you're that desperate for a color, you could have it custom painted. Oh well....

Yeah, it's frustrating not always having the exact color you want....I guess if you're that desperate for a color, you could have it custom painted. Oh well....

I was at the dealer the other day and found out that Ford actually does produce my color, but only on the Mustang Bullitt. Guess I can be proud that it's special enough to be a limited-edition color.