Mr. Ford please visit the Ford Employee Retiree Network

:angry: Damn J-150!!!....What the hell is wrong with you? Did you have a big bowl of "Jackass Flakes" for breakfast this morning? You should have a little more resapect for people than accusing them of being worthless becasue they finally retired.

What an ass!

I'm not saying the retirees are worthless. But the ideas are antequated.

I guess if you want to see Ford bankruptcy happen sooner we can embrace the ideologies from the 60s and 70s when there was no competition from a superior competitor in a stronger financial situation.

So if I'm an ass for not wanting to live in the past what does that make those of you that do want to live in the past?

Edited by J-150

I'm not saying the retirees are worthless. But the ideas are antequated.

I guess if you want to see Ford bankruptcy happen sooner we can embrace the ideologies from the 60s and 70s when there was no competition from a superior competitor in a stronger financial situation.

So if I'm an ass for not wanting to live in the past what does that make those of you that do want to live in the past?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confucius says: Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it!

The 60's brought the Mustang and it's still a profit maker. Profits are not a bad thing - they are what keeps a company viable and a secure employment environment.

"Antiquated" is from the Latin "Antiquus" from 1596 meaning "From wisdom". J-150 - Where are you "from"?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J-150 - Where are you "from"?

the land of fast fingers, and not spell/grammar checking my work prior adding my reply.

Confucius says: Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it!

Exactly. There is the past. Let's not repeat it.

:angry: Damn J-150!!!....What the hell is wrong with you? Did you have a big bowl of "Jackass Flakes" for breakfast this morning? You should have a little more resapect for people than accusing them of being worthless becasue they finally retired.

What an ass!

Respect isn't a word in the Ford bible..... So don't expect J-150 to be nice......

;)

You accused richard of not planning for the future ....he did! He was promised a pension as were millions of other americans . 401K's and mutual funds for employees are a fairly recent thing. Now Ford and many other companies are trying to cut the pensions? How bout if they take back your 401K when you leave? Would you be an ass for asking for it back?....After all you dont work there anymore and youre not contributing?!?

:angry:

You accused richard of not planning for the future ....he did! He was promised a pension as were millions of other americans . 401K's and mutual funds for employees are a fairly recent thing. Now Ford and many other companies are trying to cut the pensions? How bout if they take back your 401K when you leave? Would you be an ass for asking for it back?....After all you dont work there anymore and youre not contributing?!?

:angry:

what are we discussing here ebritt? Pensions or Employees offering management advice?

2 different discussions. Or are you just so angry at what I said that you are looking for anything to fight over? Even if it detracts from the continuity of the conversation?

Edited by J-150

One mans junk is another mans gold.

When you go into campground resorts around the country,(to which I have had the opportunity to enjoy) guess what you see pulling the larger 5th wheels and travel trailers.

Go ahead and guess, lolololol.

70% are pulled by the Powerstroke Diesel Dually, or its gas twin. 20% by the Dodge Cummins or its gas derivative, and the rest are Dmaxes, its gas derivative, or off the wall brands.

This in itself is testament to the fact of what consumers think of Ford trucks. If you ask the owners, most all of them couldn't be happier with what they ask "their little diesel that could" to do. I myself have a Powerstroke, and after almost 4yrs of service, it has visited the dealer 1 time for 2 lousy hours. It pulls that rig you see in my signature, and has pulled it up and over the Rockies, through South Dakota, into Las Vegas, then back to my home in Indiana........on more than one occasion.

Buy a Ram or Toyoty!?!?!?!?!?! Bring it over and let me hook to you. I will let you resist me through power or brake, your choice. I will then proceed to pull you around like a little "truck wannabee" for awhile, before I deposit you in the little pond by my home, lolololol.

You can then tell all your good friends you were just embarrased by a "sub-standard vehicle," lololololol!!!

P.S. Oh, and by the way, my truck has not been altered, it is stock. Pure Ford, and as "substandard" as it is, it embarrasses all the Cummins and Dmaxes trying to pull up the mountains with rigs even 4 fifths mines size. It does what it has been advertised to do with aplomb, and how anyone considers that bad is beyond me. Guess ya gotta have an ax to grind!

Edited by Imawhosure

what are we discussing here ebritt? Pensions or Employees offering management advice?

2 different discussions. Or are you just so angry at what I said that you are looking for anything to fight over? Even if it detracts from the continuity of the conversation?

you apparently are the one lookin to pick a fight. You went out of your way to call richard a relic and that his ideas were worthless because he was no longer employed by ford.....just read the posts , these were your words.

Jackass!