New Purchase Incentives

GopherM

New incentives for the Escape gas model are listed at the FordDirect.com site when you get to the vehicle summary page.

Conventional/Standard financing = $1000 retail customer cash

or

1.9% for 36 months

2.9% for 48 months

3.9% for 60 months

5.9% for 72 months

No rebates were listed for the FEH

New incentives for the Escape gas model are listed at the FordDirect.com site when you get to the vehicle summary page.

or

1.9% for 36 months

2.9% for 48 months

3.9% for 60 months

5.9% for 72 months

When I access it through the '09 FEH with my zip code it reads, "Incentives available on 2009 Escape Hybrid in zip code 22407" then under it it reads: "Offers on '09 Escape" it then lists the incentives you mention. I pick mine up on Friday, so I guess I'll find out then if any of these work for the FEH!

Just out of curiosity, I built an '09 FEH and when I got to the final summary page and input the financing options, it did not offer any of the incentives on the hybrid. I guess that real world experience when you pick your up may be different. Good luck.

Interestingly, when you run the incentives pages for '08 Escapes, it reads at top "Incentives for FY08 Ford Escape" and underneath it reads: "Offers on FY08 Escape Hybrid"

I'll let you know what happens Friday.

"It looks like the incentives are not for the XLS either. "

I don't know...I just had it build an XLS with automatic trans and when I got to the summary page to calculate the payments, the same incentives were available as I was given for the Limited. $1000 cash back with the standard interest rate selection or the same interest rate spread.

"It looks like the incentives are not for the XLS either. "

I don't know...I just had it build an XLS with automatic trans and when I got to the summary page to calculate the payments, the same incentives were available as I was given for the Limited. $1000 cash back with the standard interest rate selection or the same interest rate spread.

I saw that too,

I did a build for an XLS Manual and the rebates showed up too but when I went to the rebates page it only showed them for XLT and greater models.

I guess a quick call to a dealer is necessary.

Edited by Emil

I saw that too,

I did a build for an XLS Manual and the rebates showed up too but when I went to the rebates page it only showed them for XLT and greater models.

I guess a quick call to a dealer is necessary.

Check with the dealer is the best bet. My new FE Limited is on the way. Initial tracking said it would be in yesterday, but the salesman and I both figure it will be closer to this weekend.

Anyway, he told me yesterday that the rebate for my car was $500 but the incentives were scheduled to be updated today (9/3/08). My contract allows me to get any rebates that came along after I signed in July, so I feel like the very good deal I made at the time is only getting better.

Check with the dealer is the best bet. My new FE Limited is on the way. Initial tracking said it would be in yesterday, but the salesman and I both figure it will be closer to this weekend.

Anyway, he told me yesterday that the rebate for my car was $500 but the incentives were scheduled to be updated today (9/3/08). My contract allows me to get any rebates that came along after I signed in July, so I feel like the very good deal I made at the time is only getting better.

My daughters doesn't even have a Sequence Date yet so it's gonna be a while till she gets it. But who knows maybe the rebate will be on at that time :).

GL on the Limited, we have a 2002 and still love it!

or

1.9% for 36 months

2.9% for 48 months

3.9% for 60 months

5.9% for 72 months

Just picket up my FEH and was told these rebates/incentives are only for the gas model.

or

1.9% for 36 months

2.9% for 48 months

3.9% for 60 months

5.9% for 72 months

I found the same information at the Ford Credit web site, printed it out, took it to my dealer on Saturday, September 6, spoke personally to Tom, the Finance Director, who said that these rates do NOT apply to the 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid, only the 2009 Ford Escape gasoline models.

Anybody hear differently from their dealer?